New World

My Pabo Jagiya
Recap:
“Welcome Kyuyeon-ah.”
“Bwoh? To where?”
“To the world of vampires.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
(3rd P.O.V)
 
*1 month later*
 
“Ugh I’m still not used to this!” Kyuyeon complained as she and Taemin were walking to the market.
Taemin laughed.
“To what?” he asked.
“The whole vampire thing. My body feels so weird,” Kyuyeon said.
“Don’t worry jagiya, you’ll get used to it soon.”
Taemin kissed Kyuyeon’s cheek and she blushed.
“It’s funny,” Kyuyeon started.
“Hm? What is?” Taemin curiously asked.
“Before I was turned, your hand was REALLY cold…but now it feels as if I’m holding a human hand,” Kyuyeon said lifting up their linking hands.
“Well I don’t know anything about human temperature since I was a vampire my whole life, but I think it’s because you’re body temperature is the same as mine now.”
“You mean 500 degrees below zero?” Kyuyeon joked.
“Yes exactly that.”
Taemin and Kyuyeon laughed and continued walking to the market. Kyuyeon and Taemin entered the grocery store 20 minutes later.
“Let’s see, Key-oppa said to buy a lot of meat and vegetables for tonight,” Kyuyeon said.
“Waeyo?” Taemin asked confused.
“’Cuz he said that you guys like meat and that he’s forcing you guys to eat the vegetables,” Kyuyeon said sticking her tongue out at Taemin.
“So it’s like a win-lose situation?”
“Yup. So let’s start shopping.”
Taemin shook his head and followed Kyuyeon as she shopped for groceries.
 
After Taemin and Kyuyeon finished grocery shopping, Taemin was forced to carry the bags. Taemin started to lag behind as Kyuyeon didn’t notice and kept walking.
“Aish why didn’t we take my car?!” Taemin complained.
Kyuyeon turned around and looked at him.
“Yah~ it was your idea to walk in the first place,” Kyuyeon said, “Do you want me to help you carry the bags?”
“Aniyo! How many times do I have to say that you will not lift a finger as long as I’m around?” Taemin asked as he walked passed Kyuyeon, kissing her on the lips.
Kyuyeon rolled her eyes and followed Taemin as he walked up Key and Kyuyeon’s driveway.
“Tae-oppa, I seriously LOVE your car,” Kyuyeon said as they passed Taemin’s car.
“Komawo jagiya,” Taemin said.
Taemin and Kyuyeon walked through the front door.
“Oppa-deul! We’re back!” Kyuyeon announced.
Key walked into the foyer with his apron and gloves on (haha).
“About time, do you know how restless these kids were getting?” he asked.
“Aish, they can just drink each other’s blood,” Kyuyeon said taking the bags from Taemin and walking into the kitchen.
“Yah Kyuyeon-ah! I would NEVER drink their blood!” Minho shouted from the living room.
“I was kidding oppa!” Kyuyeon called laughing.
Key and Taemin shook their heads and laughed as they followed Kyuyeon into the kitchen.
“What should I make for dinner?” Kyuyeon asked Key.
Key thought for a moment and Taemin sat down at the table, watching them.
“How about I cook for tonight since you cooked yesterday,” Key said.
“But Key-oppa-“
“No buts. You should spend some time with Taemin-ah; you two hardly spend time with each other anymore.”
“Yah Key-oppa, we spend every living minute together.”
“You do?”
Kyuyeon and Taemin nodded.
“Oh I must’ve stopped paying attention,” Key said.
Kyuyeon and Taemin laughed at him.
“But anyway, you should spend some ALONE time with Taemin; you two always hang out with us,” Key said taking the groceries out of their bags.
“If you insist Key-hyung, c’mon Kyuyeon-ah,” Taemin said dragging Kyuyeon out of the kitchen and up to her room before she could say anything.
Surprised by his action, Kyuyeon just followed Taemin.
 
Kyuyeon flopped down on her bed.
“Ugh~ why am I so tired all of sudden?” Kyuyeon voiced.
Taemin laughed as he sat down in the chair in front of Kyuyeon’s desk.
“You work too much,” he stated.
“Do not,” Kyuyeon said looking at him.
“Do too.”
“Do not.”
“Do too.”
“Do not.”
“Do not.”
“I’m not falling for that.”
Taemin laughed then spotted a picture frame on Kyuyeon’s desk. He picked it up and looked at the picture.
“Who’s this?” he asked.
Kyuyeon tiredly sat up.
“Boya?” she asked.
“These two little boys. I already know the little girl is you,” Taemin teased as he sat down next to Kyuyeon.
Kyuyeon stuck her tongue out at Taemin and took the picture frame from him. Kyuyeon looked at the picture.
“Oh. They’re my cousins; Key-oppa told me I used to play with them all the time,” Kyuyeon said still looking at the picture.
“Jinja? Are they cousins to each other or no?” Taemin asked looking at the picture.
“Anii, they’re brothers, twins actually.”
“Twins? But they look nothing alike.”
“They’re fraternal twins pabo.”
Taemin stuck his tongue out at Kyuyeon and she laughed at him.
“What are their names?” Taemin asked.
“Lee Chanhee and Lee Byunghun,” Kyuyeon answered.
“Lee? But your surname is Kim.”
“I know, but the two have my uncle’s last name.”
“Oh so your aunt’s a Kim.”
“Was you mean?”
“Bwoh?” Taemin asked confused.
“Don’t you remember? My entire family died 2 months before my parents abandoned me.”
“So these two are-“
“Dead.”
Taemin hugged Kyuyeon.
“Mianheyeo Kyuyeon-ah,” he said.
Kyuyeon hugged back.
“Gwenchanayeo. I don’t really remember them anyway.” she said sadly.
Kyuyeon got up and put the picture frame back on her desk.
“Tae-oppa, when do you think school will start again?” Kyuyeon asked changing the subject.
“Hm? Oh, I think it starts in 2 weeks,” Taemin said.
Kyuyeon nodded in understandment.
“Kyuyeon-ah! Taemin-ah! Dinner’s ready!” Key called up the stairs.
“Araso! We’ll be down in a sec!” Kyuyeon shouted.
Kyuyeon heard Key laughing and saying ‘can’t keep their hands off each other’. Kyuyeon blushed and Taemin laughed since he heard Key as well.
“We should go,” Kyuyeon said turning towards the door.
“Wait, not yet,” Taemin said turning Kyuyeon back around and hugging her waist.
“Waeyo?”
“You forgot this.”
Taemin leaned down and kissed Kyuyeon on the lips. Kyuyeon of course kissed back and tangled her fingers in Taemin’s hair.
“Yah! If you two don’t hurry up, I’m gonna give your dinner to Jonghyun and Onew!” Key shouted.
Taemin and Kyuyeon broke apart and started laughing. Kyuyeon walked over to the door and opened it.
“Yah Kim Kibum! You do that and see what happens!” Kyuyeon threatened.
Taemin laughed.
“Sometimes I wonder who’s older,” he commented.
Kyuyeon stuck her tongue out at Taemin again and walked downstairs into the kitchen. Taemin followed behind shaking his head.
“What happened to your hair Taemin-ah?” Jonghyun teased.
“I messed it up,” Kyuyeon stated.
“Aish, can’t you two keep your hands off each other for once?” Key asked.
“Yah~ you told us to spend some alone time together and we did. Besides, you never keep your hands off Yeonhee.”
Key blushed.
“How do you know that?” Key asked narrowing his eyes.
“She tells me, how else?” Kyuyeon asked.
Key couldn’t argue back. The rest of SHINee started laughing and teasing Key.
“Yah! Just shut up and eat already,” Key grumbled sitting down.
Taemin and Kyuyeon sat down and began eating with them.
 
“Oh yeah Key-oppa,” Kyuyeon said in the middle of dinner.
“Uwh (yeah)?”
“Sunmi and Yeonhee want to hang out tomorrow. You know a girls’ day out and they wanted to know if I could come.”
“Sure, you haven’t hung out with them since the beach, so go ahead.”
 
*The Next Day* (Nightlight Mall)
 
“Kyu-unnie!”
Kyuyeon turned around and saw Sunmi running towards her. Kyuyeon smiled and waved. Sunmi ran up to her and bend over panting.
“Annyeong Sunmi-yah,” Kyuyeon said laughing.
Sunmi stood up straight and looked around.
“Yeonhee-unnie isn’t here yet?” she asked.
“Aniyo. I like your outfit today,” Kyuyeon complimented.
“Komawo, I like yours too.”
(Kyuyeon’s outfit-http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-off-shoulder-ruffle-collar-top-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1022893459) (Scroll down, it’s the black one with shorts)
“Komawo.”
“Unnie! Sunmi-yah!”
Kyuyeon and Sunmi turned around saw Yeonhee running towards them. Kyuyeon and Sunmi waved.
“Yeonhee-unnie, I like your outfit!” Sunmi exclaimed.
“Komawo,” Yeonhee thanked smiling.
“C’mon lets shop!” Kyuyeon exclaimed.
“Yay!” Sunmi and Yeonhee exclaimed jumping up.
 
“Yah, have you guys heard that we’re getting new students this year?” Yeonhee said.
“We are? That’s a surprise,” Sunmi said.
“Waeyo? You guys rarely get new students or something?” Kyuyeon asked.
Sunmi and Yeonhee shook their heads.
“You were the only new student last year unnie,” Sunmi said.
“Chongmal?” Kyuyeon asked.
Yeonhee and Sunmi nodded.
“Are they guys or girls?” Sunmi asked
Yeonhee shrugged.
“Mollah. I just know that we’re getting new students,” she said.
“Do you know how many?” Kyuyeon asked.
“That I do know. We’re getting 2.”
“I wonder if they’re all girls or all boys or maybe mixed,” Sunmi pondered.
Kyuyeon and Yeonhee shrugged.
“So Kyuyeon-unnie, are you used to being a vampire yet?” Yeonhee asked.
“Kind of. My body still feels weird though,” Kyuyeon answered truthfully.
“Don’t worry you’ll get used to it,” Sunmi said sipping on her milkshake.
“That’s what Taemin-oppa told me.”
The three laughed.
 
“It’s getting late, I should head home before my parents throw a fit,” Sunmi said getting up and stretching (they’re in the food court).
“Me too. Last time I was late my parents didn’t let me leave again for a whole week,” Yeonhee said getting up as well.
“You coming Kyuyeon-unnie?”
“Anii, I’m gonna shop around a little bit more,” Kyuyeon said.
“You sure?” Yeonhee asked.
“Yeah you guys go ahead.”
“Araso. Bye unnie, we’ll text you when we get home,” Sunmi said starting to walk away with Yeonhee.
Kyuyeon waved then frowned when they were out of sight.
‘What’s it like having parents?’ Kyuyeon thought.
Kyuyeon sighed then left the mall, forgetting that she wanted to shop more.
 
*2 Weeks Later*
 
“Kyuyeon-ah! Time to get up!” Key exclaimed bursting into Kyuyeon’s room.
No response. Key pouted, walked over to Kyuyeon, and started tickling her. Kyuyeon squirmed then finally woke up.
“C’mon wake up. Taemin-ah will be here to pick you up in an hour,” Key said.
Kyuyeon tiredly nodded and got out of bed. Key left the room as Kyuyeon walked into her bathroom. When Kyuyeon was finished getting ready, she walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Key greeted her with a smile.
“Good morning dongsengie. You ready for the first day of school?” he asked.
“Yeah. I’m a little anxious though,” Kyuyeon answered tiredly.
“Waeyo?”
“We’re getting new students and I’m worried, what if they’re girls like Luna?”
“Aigo Kyuyeon-ah~ don’t worry. If they’re girls like that, you know Taemin-ah will protect you.”
“I know, but we’re not together all the time. Remember I got into some advanced classes?”
“Quit worrying, you can protect yourself right?.”
“But oppa~ you know I don’t like fighting.”
Before Key could say anything, they heard a car horn outside.
“That’s Taemin-oppa. I’ll see you after school,” Kyuyeon said grabbing her bag and walking out of the kitchen.
“Araso! And stop worrying Kyuyeon-ah!” Key called.
Kyuyeon walked outside and into Taemin’s car.
“Annyeong jagiya,” Taemin greeted kissing Kyuyeon on the lips.
“Annyeong oppa,” Kyuyeon greeted smiling.
“What’s wrong? You look worried.”
“It’s nothing don’t worry.”
“No tell me.”
“Oppa~”
“Please?”
Kyuyeon groaned knowing she couldn’t resist Taemin’s pout and puppy eyes.
“I’m just little worried about the new students,” Kyuyeon confessed.
“Don’t worry jagiya, I’ll protect you from them if they’re dangerous,” Taemin said.
“Komawo oppa, now let’s go before we’re late.”
“Araso.”
15 minutes later, Taemin and Kyuyeon stepped out of Taemin’s car.
“Uwah, the school still looks the same~” Kyuyeon commented.
Taemin laughed.
“Of course, how much could it change in one summer break?” he asked.
“It could change, you never know,” Kyuyeon retorted.
Taemin stuck his tongue out at Kyuyeon and took her hand, dragging her inside.
“Taemin-oppa! Kyuyeon-unnie!”
Taemin and Kyuyeon turned around to see Sunmi walking towards them.
“Annyeong Sunmi-yah…where’s Yeonhee?” Kyuyeon asked.
“She wanted to go to class, so she’s in her homeroom, we should go to!” Sunmi exclaimed.
“Araso, I’ll see you 2nd period okay oppa?”
“Araso, I’ll miss you,” Taemin said kissing Kyuyeon on the lips.
“Aigo~ Lee Taemin is a hopeless romantic,” Kyuyeon joked sticking her tongue out at him.
Kyuyeon and Sunmi ran away before Taemin could do anything. Kyuyeon and Sunmi entered their classroom and sat down. Sunmi sighed.
“I wish Minho-oppa still went to school here,” she said.
“Yah~ you see him almost every day,” Kyuyeon said laughing.
“I know but 8 hours without him is TORTURE!”
“Relax, I’ll have to go through the same thing next year after Taemin-oppa graduates.”
Sunmi gave Kyuyeon a weird look.
“Yeah right~ with all the advanced classes you take, you’ll end up graduating by the end of this year,” she said.
Before Kyuyeon could say anything, their teacher Ms. Yang walked in and quieted the class.
“Now I would like to introduce 2 new students, be nice to them. You may come in boys,” Ms. Yang instructed.
At the words ‘new students’, everyone’s attention was on the door. Two boys walked in, one with light brown hair, the other with blonde. Kyuyeon narrowed her eyes.
‘They look familiar,’ she thought.
“Please introduce yourselves,” Ms. Yang instructed.
The two boys bowed.
“Annyeongsehyeo Lee Chanhee imnida,” the brown haired one started.
“Annyeongsehyeo Lee Byunghun imnida,” the blonde haired on finished.
Kyuyeon’s eyes widened.
‘BWOH?!’
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Tada! 1st chapter is done! Mianhe if it was a little boring, but then again almost all 1st chapters of stories are kind of boring. XP
 
~Ayu-chan~