First Love

Illegal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did a large truck hit her? Because it feels as if she has been hit by a large truck. Jessica couldn’t even open her eyes without feeling a stitch of pain. Sitting up was another challenge but slowly she managed too. Still her head was throbbing, her eyes were stinging from the sunlight coming into her room and her body just wasn’t capable of functioning.

Last night was a blur, and it was all thanks to the many Soju bottles she consumed. The sound of her mobile ringing was like a megaphone to her ears. Luckily she didn’t have to move much to get to it, it was sitting next to her on the bed side table. “Hello?” Jessica’s sleepy voice answered.

“Hey Girl!!” The sound of that high pitch voice is probably a bad pitch for Jessica’s ear to consume, especially not at her momentary state. “Oh Hey,” it was Jessica’s best friend in the states, Anna. The girl is pure American, the two met back in high school and have been best friends since. “You don’t sound too happy?” Anna laughed. She knew Jessica’s present state making her aware of how little she is engage in the conversation. For all Anna knows is Jessica is probably not listening to her, to get a hold of her to see if she’s alright is Anna’s intension.

“Look, last night was so much fun! You should bring your new husband at the club tonight, the others will be there and I’m sure they will all love him,” Jessica was suddenly awaken by Anna’s suggestion. How could Anna possibly know about Donghae? The plan was to not tell any of her friends only because they would be suspicious and ask too many questions. It was burdensome and tiring to answer all, so Jessica left it at that. The marriage is only for a year anyways, why would she tell her friends when it won’t even last?

“Donghae? You know Donghae?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah! You invited me over your new apartment with Jay,” Jay is another friend of Jessica. He is also an American born, and also Ren’s best friend. “Actually Jay and I are surprise that you invited us because we thought you are still in Korea. We are even more surprise when you told us to come to meet your husband. At first we didn’t believe it, but when we arrived at your house you introduced us to him. You told us that he has been a friend of your since you were born and recently you had a shot gun wedding, you even showed us your marriage rings, photos, videos and certificate. You seem really happy about it but what about Ren, You’ve only broken up with him a month ago because of marriage and now you’re married.”

How was Jessica meant to answer to that, Anna seemed all too curious? “Well.. Ren is not the right one, but being with Donghae I started to like him and I guess old feelings developed and I thought I should marry him.”

“Are you sure you are telling the truth?” Jessica certainly did not want to lie, especially to the girl she considered as her best friend. For Donghae’s sake and her too, she had too. “Why would I lie to you? I love him..”

“Honestly Donghae looked more keen on you then you were on him. You’re lucky, he really does love you,” Donghae must have done some romantic gestures to make them look like a happy couple. If he did then it worries Jessica, because how is she supposed to know what he did to her, she doesn’t even remember the night.

 

“You don’t have any friends because of your cold personality,” Donghae stopped using shot glasses and started drinking from the bottle. “I so do,” Jessica glared.

“Then why didn’t you have a bachelor party? Why didn’t you want to invite any of your friends to your house?” Donghae has now entered a conversation war with his wife. No one can really win a fight like this with Jessica as she is the queen of comebacks. “You know what, I’ll invite them over now,” Jessica how was a bit tipsy called up her friends and invited them to her house.

 

Slowly memories of the night before come back to her, its a rare piece of memory but a memory that started this disaster. So she was the one who invited her friends over, she was the one who announced her marriage and showed off her husband. It was all her fault…

“Jessica, I’m sorry but Jay left early to tell Ren about your husband. That little brat,” Jessica didn’t care if Ren knew, they weren’t dating anyways, and she could marry anyone anyways. However, she did feel shame for him, the guy that has asked to marry her hundreds of times is also rejected by hundreds of time. How is she meant to face him, to once tell him that she can’t marry him but face him again with a ring in her marriage finger? “Can you tell me anything else that happened last night?” Jessica was far too curious to know what she did then about Ren.

“Well,” Anna sighed, “When Jay and I arrived you and your husband were already drunk. Donghae tried to speak in English but couldn’t while you kept telling me about your wedding and how beautiful it was. Donghae also said that he loves you very much and kept caressing you skin, not in those private parts. It was a messy night, the later it got the drunker you got. It was funny watching you both talk about love and marriage. The night ended when you kicked me out of your house at 1am because you wanted ‘alone’ time with your husband.”

 

Donghae continued to caressing Jessica’s silky smooth thigh. When drunk, Donghae is a very touchy guy. Usually he has Sun to touch, but since Jessica is his wife and the closet female to him, he decide to use her. Jessica was someone that talks nonstop when drunk. She talked and talked about her marriage like she was a happy newly bride. With the touching and talking involved, Anna and Jay are convinced that the two are madly in love.

Donghae’s touching got more , his hand somehow drifted to Jessica’s thigh and suddenly Jessica got a kiss on the cheek by the playful Donghae. When Anna went to the fridge to get more fridge, Donghae went to the bathroom where Jessica followed him and waited next to the bathroom door. Donghae finished his business and was greeted by Jessica at the front.

“Is something wrong?” Donghae asked with a playful smile. Jessica shook her head in response, she pulled the collars of Donghae’s shirt making his head closer to hers. Jessica is also very affection when drunk. Not a word was said, and suddenly she kissed him. With an unknown reason for the kiss, Donghae kissed back. Letting go several seconds later, she didn’t see Donghae, she saw Ren’s face. “Meet me in the room in 5 minutes,” Donghae nodded as he watched the little 12

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter