Degaussing: Jealousy

Magnet

Degaussing is the process of decreasing or eliminating a remnant magnetic fie

 

 

Bewilderment.

It was Lee Sungmin right now.

The boy was having inner conflict from the situation, from the people around him, and from his own emotion. Physically, his boyfriend was there. Kyu-Hyung, for whom he missed and had been worried in several days, was standing in front of him with a glass of alcohol in one hand. His other hand was hooking around a girl’s shoulders, keeping the girl close to his personal space.

Sungmin shifted his glance towards the girl. His eyes were watching while his mind was taking notes about her. That girl had a long black hair and (quite) chubby cheek. Her eyes were giving innocent touch on her face. She knew how to point out her beauty by wearing short black dress. Her tall and lean figure, long legs, full , smooth and fair skin, stood out perfectly with that dress.

If only he was in a normal state, the girl, in Sungmin’s humble opinion, was having Korean natural beauty. But right now, his mind was telling him the opposite. His mind was telling him that she was average, very much standard in term of ual appeal.

 

All of them had moved from the previous spot and were crowding the bar in the nightclub, talking and boozing. Except Sungmin and Kyuhyun, they were also sharing laughs. She was laughing together with JinYoung, and JinYoung’s girl, because of something Heechul said. In Sungmin’s eyes, her laughing expression and smiling face were not that attractive either. She was not that beautiful to bulge someone’s eyes out, not that outstanding to make someone remember about her, not that special comparing to…himself. But why his Hyung chose her? Why Kyuhyun let the girl clinging onto him intimately?

Sungmin startled when the girl suddenly turned her glance to him, replying his stare. Her smile and laughs were slowly disappearing as her expression changed from merry to alarm.

 

“Seohyun, are you checking my pumpkin out?” Heechul’s voice came into Sungmin’s hearing, suddenly breaking his wandering thought.

 

“Heechul Oppa, don’t say that. You know I only belong to Marcus.” Seohyun turned to the said man and made a smile. “Right baby?” She asked.

 

There was an idle moment before Marcus finally reacted. He pecked Seohyun’s crown lightly, answering her with affection, instead of word.

 

*thumped*

Sungmin’s heart was thumping in reaction, and his eyes twitched as he got shock with the view in front of him. He didn’t even realize when Heechul’s hand was slowly snaking around his waist.

Without warning, Heechul suddenly pulled Sungmin closer, making the latter startling in response. The pretty leaned to his ear and whispered. “Listen Pumpkin, in a count of 3, laughs for me.” He instructed.

“One… Two…” He was keeping his lips close to the younger’s ear. “Three.”

 

Cute giggling voice was coming out from Sungmin’s lips, successfully attracting the four other people’s attention. His giggles were prolonged for few seconds as Heechul’s lips were almost brushing the other’s earlobe.

 

Marcus was watching Heechul and Sungmin’s interaction in silent. Sungmin was laughing while Heechul was whispering something to him. For the first time tonight, he was voicing something out from his throat. He was laughing, and it was because of the . Heechul made him laugh.

His eyes were narrowed to the middle, emanating some kind of threat. He lifted his glass onto his lips and transferred the alcohol into his throat, in a quick motion.

 

Heechul leaned back a little and spoke. “Yeah? You want to try Pumpkin?”

 

Eyes still scanning the two, Kyuhyun gulped.

 

Sungmin nodded and pulled Heechul close to him again. He leaned his face to the ’s ear and whispered something.

 

It made Kyuhyun lifting his glass once again to take another gulp of his drink.

 

This time, Heechul was the one who laughed in reaction to the other’s whisper. “Sure Pumpkin, your wish is my command.” He said in flirting tone before he pecked Sungmin’s cheek lightly.

 

*clank!!*

The sound was coming from Kyuhyun’s direction. He put the glass down harshly onto the bar’s counter, smoothly making everyone surprise, especially Seohyun who was standing nearby the rebel.

 

Sungmin turned around to find Kyuhyun’s gritting teeth and crumpling face. His hand was holding the glass with too much force it made his vein visible.

 

“My bad.” The rebel spoke. “It’s slipped out of my hand.” He reasoned with a cold tone, putting the blame to the glass and his hand.

 

Jinyoung chuckled in response to the lame reason. “ you!” He shouted. “Slipped? Yeah, slipping my , Marcus!” He added cynically.

 

Marcus shifted his gaze to JinYoung. His eyes were still glaring sharply.

 

“Tsk, tsk, such a thrill. What is with the sudden tension Mr. Marcus?” Heechul was getting into the conversation. “Nervous for tomorrow?” He stepped closer to Marcus while slipping a hand inside his casual pink suit. “Maybe you need this?” a cigarette was coming out from his suit and it was offered to Marcus.

 

Marcus glanced to the cigar in Heechul’s hand and stayed quite. Without looking at the people around him, he knew that he was being the center of their attention. All of them were putting their interest to Marcus’ reaction.

I don’t like a smell of cigarette…

That voice came uninvited. His brain just suddenly recalled someone’s voice speaking to him. He was shifting his look to see the owner of that inner voice inside his head. Sungmin was giving him a serious look. His eyes, those beautiful orbs, were glittered in anxiety.

 

“Well?” Heechul asked, breaking Marcus’ thought right away. The was circling his free arm around Sungmin’s neck before he leaned over and whispered something again into Sungmin’s ear.

 

Sungmin didn’t laugh or smile this time as his eyes were still focusing on Marcus.

 

“I’ll take a joint. Do you have it?” The young gambler finally said to Heechul.

 

Heechul smirked and answered. “I thought you never asked.” He was putting the cigar back into his pocket, and took a joint out.

 

Seeing Kyuhyun, hearing Kyuhyun, being close to Kyuhyun, never been disappointed as now. Sungmin released his breath heavily as he watched Marcus took a joint from Heechul’s hand. He had sudden goose-bumps all over his arms when his Hyung put the joint in between his lips. And he almost threw up to see Seohyun lighting the joint for Marcus.

 

Strong smell of weed was invading Sungmin’s nose in mere seconds after Marcus exhaled some smokes. It was disgusting, and making him dizzy. He hated the smell, that’s final. Thank god for Heechul as the supported his tipsy state with a secure embrace from his right. Sungmin clung helplessly onto the ’s shoulder before he heard laughs coming from Marcus.

 

Sungmin had his answer about Kyuhyun’s well-being. Kyuhyun was safe, healthy, looking relax and enjoying himself too much. Therefore, shouldn’t he be happy to finally meet him with that condition?

It’s weird. Where did his excitement to see Kyuhyun go? His Hyung was there, and he didn’t feel happiness as he supposed to have? Meeting Kyuhyun was something Sungmin had been hoping for, but why he was starting to regret his decision to come to Dukryang?

This, meeting with Kyuhyun, turned out to be out from Sungmin’s expectation. There was no Kyu-Hyung in this place, only a cocky bastard gambler with hooker, alcohol and weed.

Or, was that… was that person his Kyu-Hyung? Was that Kyuhyun’s true personality?

Shiitt!

Sungmin cursed inside. His mind couldn’t stop to think about Kyuhyun and his relationship with him after all these happening in one night. They started not in a good term, declaring hate for each other. It seemed that they were going back into their first stage of interaction.

Hyung, are we going to start all over again?

 

*****

 

3.17 am.

His wrist watch was showing the current time. Sungmin was walking slowly with Heechul on his right. They were heading to the latter’s flat in Super Generation’s basement after bid goodbye with JinYoung and Sohee who started making out on the bar’s stool. Meanwhile, the other couple, Marcus and Seohyun, had gone half an hour ago. The rebel called it a night before he pulled his girl by the hand.

 

“-kin…”

Is she going to stay in Marcus’ room?

Sungmin was having a mental conversation in his head.

 

Are they going to spend the night together?

He questioned himself again.

 

What are they going to do then? There’s no way that they’ll go to sleep directly right? This hour isn’t his bed time yet, and he is drunk and high…

Sungmin’s mind just couldn’t stop to doubt.

 

Is he going to have with her…

His mind was getting narrow into a conclusion, a horrible one, the ugly truth…

Hyung… Are you cheating on me?

 

*pats*

Sungmin felt something on his crown before a voice said. “You okay, Pumpkin?” It was coming from Heechul.

 

Sungmin looked up to the speaker, biting a lip and frowning. His face was showing a misery that he kept inside. “Heechul… Who is she?” He asked coarsely. “Who is Seohyun?”

 

The pretty was silent for few seconds before he stepped closer to the younger. “She’s an here, very close to Kyuhyun and Zhoumi.”

Heechul opened his arms and wrapped it around Sungmin’s body, securing him tight in an embrace. “I’m not going to lie to you…”

He took a deep breath before continued. “Seohyun was Kyuhyun’s favorite partner. Before you came into the picture, that brat liked to spend the night with her.”

Heechul held the other’s body tighter. “Well, she’s also Marcus’ favorite girl during Casino Nights, always beside him until he claims victory.”

 

He heard it before. Sungmin knew about Kyuhyun’s wild habit from the rebel himself and from everybody at School. It wasn’t new information for his ears. However, he also couldn’t stop his thumping heart right now. Sungmin got nervous hearing it again from the other.

 

The Pumpkin boy didn’t say anything in reply, only hiding his face on the older’s chest.

 

“Are you jealous Pumpkin?” Heechul asked with a clear voice.

 

There was a pause for few seconds before Sungmin lifted up to see the other’s eyes. “It was hard to pretend like a stranger in front of him…or everyone...”

He released himself from the embrace and stepped back. “It’s even harder to resist myself from holding him when he was only millimeter away…” His hands were holding his own stomach as it started to ache, out of nowhere.

“He was there…hugging someone else…” Sungmin’s voice was trembling a little. “Laughing and having fun while I’m worrying about him…” He mumbled.

“Heechul…” He looked up to the once again. “It hurts…” With a shaking voice, Sungmin cringed. “It damn hurts…”

 

*****

 

Casino Nights: Night 1

First time Sungmin stepped inside Casino Palace, his eyes were bulging in surprise. Surely, he had been to luxurious places around the world, but how fascinating the sight in front of his eyes was still making him to say amazing. Casino Palace was another exquisite area in Super Generation club aside from the lobby. Its spacious area could accommodate hundreds of people inside. The floor covered with red carpet and the ceiling decorated with a lot of lamps. Even with few people inside, the Palace would still be lively and festive because of the lighting effect coming from the slot machines and all the lamps. Red and gold color were dominating the Palace that divided into four areas–slot machines area, card games table area, roulette/dice table area, and small space of dining area for VIP guests. Cheating wouldn’t be possible since surveillance cameras were everywhere around the corner and on each table.

 

At 9 o’clock sharp Casino Nights’ competition started in Super Generation’s Casino Palace. Blackjack took a place on the first night, taking turns with Roulette from night to night. The reserved tables for the competition were 15 in total, each accommodating 5 players. Like any other Blackjack, all players were betting to beat the dealer’s cards, and they who had the biggest value but still below 22 in their hand, would win the set. Two players who had the most money from each tables would be going to the next round and played again the day after tomorrow. Tonight was only elimination round to select the best 30 gamblers.

 

The rules of Blackjack during the competition were changing every night to make the game more challenging for the gamblers. The rules would be determined randomly with a computer and displayed on the giant video monitor wall, five minutes before the competition started. There was small stage under the monitor wall, usually for several attractions or small-scale fun competition.

 

*****

 

All gamblers had seated at their own reserved table with their mistresses or partners behind them. People could gather around their tables and watch the game in a close distant instead of seeing it through the giant monitor. Rules of Blackjack tonight were 5 decks, dealer stands on soft 17, double allowed for any card and after split, no surrender, no insurance and with minimum of 500 dollars to place the bet from each player.

 

His eyes were unknowingly narrowed while his mind was wandering about the strategy he would need for the game. Five decks would make the game quite long and cause his brain to concentrate harder. Marcus needed to maximize his memory function with 5 decks of cards handing on the table.

 

He leaned on his chair and put a cigarette in between his lips. Without notification, a pair of slim arms was snaking around his neck from behind and lit a lighter for his cigar. Marcus burned the tip of his cigar and inhaled. “Thanks, Seohyun.” He mumbled while breathing out smokes.

 

Marcus was shifting into more comfortable position when the dealer put five decks of cards inside a shuffling machine. He tried to present as relax as possible in front of the other gamblers, especially when his eyes were actually observing four people at his table.

 

Three Koreans and one foreigner were sitting at the same table with Marcus. Two out of three Koreans, Jiyong and Taeyang, also the foreigner, Jay, were familiar as they a regular customers in Super Generation club.

 

Jiyong and Taeyang were affiliated with Park Jinyoung, the drug dealer, who now was seating two tables in front of them. They had built small drugs factory on a small island in southern part of Korea. And both also had gang in their own territory, Seoul and Gyeonggi-do. Meanwhile, Jay the foreigner was British hacker who was in fugitive by the Police after he hacked several banks in London. Three of them were not a threat regarding to Marcus’ knowledge and experience. They never won big during Casino Nights. If he should have been worry, it would probably the other Korean sitting together on their table, the newcomer guy. Marcus didn’t have any clue about him, not that his face was familiar either.

 

The guy looked dangerous with hard face contour and sharping eyes. His jawline was in a perfect shape, not too square, but it defined clearly on his face, especially from the side angle. And his lips, well, it was in a form that completed his antagonist figure. Only with a little tug, he already made an obvious smirk. The thick and up straight eyebrows were adding another scary feeling from his appearance.

 

“Mr. Marcus, your bet?” Marcus was getting too deep with his observation and didn’t realize that the dealer had asked him about his bet.

 

Seohyun bowed down her face to Marcus ear and whispered. “Baby, place your bet.”

 

That voice knocked him into the reality he was in. Marcus stacked two purple chips, worth a thousand, and placed it in the circle area on the table.

 

The dealer nodded and asked other players to place their bet. Everyone was betting in same amount as Marcus, except the last gambler who hasn’t place his bet yet. The dealer gave another few seconds for him to think before he finally asked. “Your bet Mr. Top?”

 

A stack of three black chips were shoved onto the circle area before a heavy rough voice said. “1500.”

 

Not just his facial features, the Top guy also had a gruff kind of voice that would make people shivering. Somehow, Kyuhyun had a bad feeling about the guy.

 

Cards dealt face down and the dealer opened one of his cards.

Six diamond.

 

Marcus peeked into his own cards.

Ace clover and nine love.

The value is hard 20 if he stands, or soft 10 he hits.

 

“Blackjack.” The previous rough voice was heard again and all heads were turning to its speaker right away.

 

Top opened his cards on the table to show ace love and king clover. Everyone was cheering in reaction while the dealer shoving all the bet to Top.

 

Marcus scanned the guy once again. He was observing him carefully. For the first set, having Blackjack was a very rare occasion, and Top made it like a natural situation to happen. Top was alone. Marcus didn’t see any partner or someone cuddling him or cheering for him. It made him more mysterious. Yes, there was something about the guy that Marcus needed to be careful of.

 

Somewhere along his observing eyes, Marcus caught a familiar figure in his line-vision. It was a guy with sleeveless black shirt and tight army pants. The guy was wearing long necklace and few bracelets. His shiny black hair and dark-glam look were, once again, attracting many eyes to look at him.

Min!

Marcus cursed inside as his body started to react. He knew these symptoms, where his heart was starting to beat faster and his blood pressure was increasing higher. All of them went directly into his manhood. Marcus was turn-on slowly.

 

*****

 

Standing quite close from Marcus’ table, Sungmin was throwing a serious look for the older. He kept his eyes on him, uninterrupted in time, sequence, substance, or extent. He knew of Marcus’ awareness, they were exchanging glances for couple of seconds before the older shifted his seating position and broke their eye-contact to focus on the game.

 

Sungmin stood there calmly to watch Marcus play. A prayer or two were spoken inside his heart when Marcus lost in some sets. He witnessed how Marcus had several cigars and few couple of drinks. When he played, he never smiled, only smirking several times. His eyes were always cautious, and he was always bold in taking decision.

 

Every victory for Marcus, were making Sungmin grumble in annoyance. How could he calm down when Seohyun was getting more intimate to Marcus. Her hands were wandering around Marcus chest, caressing it with affection. She often whispered something onto the gambler’s ear, closing their faces together. Two pecks on Marcus’ crown placed amorously from her lips. And the worst part was the way Marcus acting like nothing happened, as it was something natural and casual. Marcus seemed not bother with all of her ual affection directing to him.

 

Sungmin was getting enough to see his boyfriend being cuddly with another person. There was certain limit to hold patience, and it was almost ‘the end’ in Sungmin’s state. He mentally swore if Seohyun placed a kiss on Marcus’ face, he would walk out from the Casino Palace right away. And she did. It was happened after Marcus won the last set. Seohyun was cheering in glee and landed a short peck on the gambler’s lips. Without any doubt, Sungmin his heels and walked towards the entrance door in big steps.

 

*****

 

Since childhood, Sungmin knew about the magic of musical notes. Combination notes in music was very powerful to influence human. Music might be dangerous to some extent, but very helpful in some cases. It could kill someone, also heal any dangerous disease. Music was the best getaway to release his stress and tense muscles at the moment. The loud and fast tempo coming from the speaker was drowning him away from reality.

Sungmin was seating alone on the bar’s counter in the nightclub. Heechul followed him outside the Casino Palace a minute after he walked away. They went to the nightclub together afterwards. Both of them were drinking and sharing stories about themselves until Heechul got a message notification from his cellphone. The needed to go somewhere and left him alone.

He was closing his eyes and swaying his head along with the music. The DJ was doing a great job in mixing and bridging one song to another. It was smooth and very enjoyable. Sungmin took several gulps from the beer bottle in his right hand, while humming few lyrics of the song playing.

 

*clank*

That sound was pretty loud to make Sungmin open his eyes. He saw a glass of Mojito on the counter in front of him. Sungmin looked up and saw the bartender smiling to him.

 

The bartender leaned closer. “From the girl at the corner” He shouted and pointed his left thumb toward specific direction. “She said you’re too cute to sit alone in here.”

 

Sungmin turned to the said direction and found a brunette girl waving shyly to him.

 

“The extra shots are courtesy from me.” The bartender winked to him.

 

“Thank you Minho.” Sungmin replied back. He changed the bottle with the glass and leaned down from his stool. His steps were firm and confident. Sungmin was approaching the generous girl who gave him a drink.

It was a first time experience for Sungmin. He didn’t know what will happen next after he arrived at her stool. One thing for sure, he would praise and thank the girl. If they got along, he definitely would ask her to the dance floor. His confidence was at its best right now. There was no regret, no cold feet and he didn’t feel nervous at all.

 

Sungmin took a sit next to the girl and smiled. “I hope you’re not changing your mind and still think I’m cute with this close distant.” He started the conversation right away.

 

The girl broke into a laugh. “I’m changing my mind.” She giggled. “You’re not just cute, a very hot one also.” She turned her stool to face Sungmin whole fully.

 

“We make a pair then.” Sungmin lifted his glass, offering a toast. “For a y couple at the bar counter.”

 

“Who will spend the night together.” She added and followed the other, lifting her own glass.

 

“Absolutely.” He clanked their glass together and gulped the drink in one go.

 

*****

 

Sungmin didn’t know how many shots he consumed since the Mojito. He and the girl, who like to be called Saeun, ordered a bottle of Tequila and played Sungmin’s favorite drinking game to know about each other, fact or fiction. Non-stop laughs were coming from their seats, even attracting Minho to join their little crowd couple of times. They talked mostly about movies, music, celebrity, and recent trend among Korean youths. As hours passing by, they got more and more intimate in term of skin ship. Their seating position was much closer, Sungmin’s legs were trapping the other’s inside. They were holding hands several times when they were talking. Saeun liked to Sungmin’s biceps, and Sungmin’s fingers often found brushing her cheek. Both of them got comfortable and cozy with their talks, had fun in sharing jokes and laughs, also not bothered to feel each other’s skin.

 

It was until they finished the bottle, Sungmin asked Saeun to the dance floor. She agreed right away, even when she drunk and felt quite tipsy to move around that much.

 

After they found a spot, Sungmin started to move his body around, following the music. He was dancing behind Saeun who was quite staggered in taking steps.

Feeling something weird about her, Sungmin held her to stand straight and shouted. “Are you okay?”

 

Saeun shook her head few times and replied. “I think I wanna throw up.” She covered in a sudden and burped a little. “Sorry Sungmin, I guess you need to dance alone.” She said before went away from the dance floor.

 

*****

 

It's getting late

I'm making my way over to my favourite place

The music was getting loud and addicting for Sungmin as he freed himself with dancing. He was grooving all his body to the music, ignoring every pair of eyes that caught his luscious body movement. Sungmin was born flexible and had natural talent for dancing, so it was as easy as breathing to make eye-candy dance move.

I gotta get my body moving

Shake the stress away

Sungmin’s chest and shoulders was bumping lightly to the beat. His hands were opened and up several times to pose. He turned his face to the side, making a bold yet sassy head movement. His face was fierce and ignorant, not minding with all people around him. He turned around on his heels and shaking his hip smoothly. Few hip- forward were showing his flexibility even more. The boy never knew, that two pairs of eyes were watching him carefully.

I wasn't looking for nobody when you looked my way

Possible candidate, yeah

Who knew

That you'd be up in here looking like you do

People were crowding around Sungmin, and yet, the boy was still dancing his heart out. When he made a body wave fluently, his back was bumping with someone. Sungmin didn’t care to turn around and apologized, it was a packed club after all, so bumping with someone was unavoidable.

You're making staying over here, impossible

Baby, I must say your aura is incredible

If you don't have to go, don't

However, that someone seemed following his movement from behind. Sungmin felt a body close behind him. When Sungmin went a little to the right, that someone was moving a little to the left, matching his movement. When he stepped backward, he also leaned back, making a space for Sungmin but still keeping their close distance. When he shoved forward, a hand was circling around his waist to hold him going too much. Sungmin must admitted, this someone knew how to dance, and damn right, they were making a couple dance moves.

Do you know what you started?

I just came here to party

But now we're rocking on the dance floor, actin' naughty

Sungmin finally turned around, and quickly hung his arms on the other’s shoulders. It was a guy, a tall one, almost the same height like his boyfriend, if he had any right now. He followed suit by placing hands on Sungmin’s waist, and slowly circling it around into a secure hug.

Your hands around my waist

Just let the music play

We're hand in hand, chest to chest and now we're face to face

They continued to follow the music, moving chests and shoulders together. Their hips were shaking. Sungmin looked up to his dance partner and got a sudden chill. He was emitting danger from his sharp look and shaped lips. Sungmin couldn’t help to feel nervous by his devilish yet very handsome face.

I wanna take you away

Let's escape into the music, DJ let it play

I just can't refuse it

Like the way you do this

Keep on rockin' to it

The guy was leaning closer to Sungmin and shouted. “I love your dance, and love your body even more.”

 

That voice was very heavy and raspy, possessing manly vibration.

 

“I’m Top.” He introduced himself.

“What’s your name hot stuff?” Top asked.

 

Sungmin circled his arms even tighter by locking his hands on Top’s nape. He pulled his sidelips to smirk and answered. “What do you want to call me Top?”

 

Top let out a heavy chuckle and said. “Mine.”

 

Sungmin couldn’t hold his laugh and replied. “Let’s see how you make me say yes with that name.” He shouted a little. “Show your move, Top.”

I wanna take you away

Let's escape into the music, DJ let it play

I just can't refuse it

Like the way you do this

Keep on rockin' to it

Their dance started again. Top was holding Sungmin closer and moved his hand on the other’s back. While moving the body around, their crotches were on each other. Sungmin was moving up and down, grinding their body together. They were freeing themselves in making moves, and getting dirtier in dancing.

Baby are you ready cause it's getting close

Don't you feel the passion ready to explode?

What goes on between us no-one has to know

This is a private show

Sungmin retreat his hands and turned around, automatically releasing Top’s hold on his body. He bumped his back on Top and started to move his hips around, starting to the sides, and to the back, bouncing his with Top’s crotch. After few rounds, Top was circling his hands around Sungmin’s hip and they continued to follow the beat.

 

*****

 

*splash*

Sungmin was refreshing his mind by splashing water onto his face. Dancing after drinking too much finally took a toll in his body system as he got nausea. The boy was taking a break from the dance, the music, and the drink in the nightclub’s toilet. Standing at the sink, he splashed the water onto his face again.

 

“Pumpkin?!”

 

A girly voice was heard. Sungmin was turning his head towards the source and found Tiffany standing with surprise. And she wasn’t alone, Seohyun was beside her.

 

*****

 

It happened in such a rush. The rebel caught the younger when he came out from the toilet. Gripping Sungmin’s arm tightly, Kyuhyun dragged him in a fast pace through the passage and the lift available for Super Generation’s employee. Kyuhyun was taking Sungmin to Marcus’ room in the 13th floor. They successfully avoided the crowd and were nearing the destination’s room.

 

Still holding the younger by the arm, Kyuhyun stopped in front of a door. He took a card key out from his trouser and swapped it into the lock system.

 

“Let me go!!” Sungmin who felt slightly dizzy from alcohol consumption, squirmed his arm few times. He was attempting to release himself from the other’s grip.

 

Kyuhyun held tighter in response. He led Sungmin to go inside the room.

 

“I said let me go you bastard!!!!” He yelled and pulled his arm with more force.

 

“ Sungmin!!!” Getting tired with Sungmin’s protest, Kyuhyun threw him on the bed harshly.

 

Sungmin was positioning himself to sit when he replied. “Oh, you actually know my name…” He said in cynical tone.

 

“Shiit! What do you think you’re doing few minutes ago?!?!” By the look of his crumpling face, Kyuhyun was clearly in rage.

 

“I was only dancing and drinking!” The younger answered nonchalantly. His voice was at the same level with the older.

 

The room’s atmosphere started to increase because of their burning rage. It was thrilling. Both of them were releasing all their stress out, not holding back anymore.

 

“Only?! Dirty dancing like a and drinking too much like drunktard are only for you?!?!” The rebel shouted again.

“Are you ing nuts?!” He gritted his teeth to hold his anger inside. “Why not having with him in front of me!!” His eyes were glaring as if challenging the other to do it.

 

“Yeah! I will!!” Sungmin arose from his sit and continued to yell. “Having like Marcus does with Seohyun!” He glared back.

 

The polite President wasn’t there at the moment. It was the first time for Sungmin to be this outrageously mad to another person. All his life, he always been taught to be composed and calm, being an elegant and classy person in any kind of situation. Because anger was only belong to desperate people. But he couldn’t hold it anymore. Despair, disappointment and anger inside him were peaking up and eating Sungmin’s patience. He had his limit, and Kyuhyun totally pushed it away.

 

“Shut up!! You’re drunk Min!!” The rebel replied back. He wanted to avoid doing something physical to Sungmin, thus he took few steps back from the younger.

“It’s not like your crazy head think! You’re the one who started it!!” Kyuhyun said. He was choosing the most polite words to say in his dictionary. “Cuddling close to Heechul like a single man looking for one night stand!!”

 

“And it’s still even better than doing foursome!!”

 

There was a brief pause before Kyuhyun responded again.

 

“What the …” No matter how much he tried to choose more appropriate word, Kyuhyun was born as barbarian. His rude dictionary was back automatically.

 

A bitter laugh slipped out from Sungmin’s lips. “Am I right…” He narrowed his eyes and looked up to the other in a stern expression. “You had with three people before I came here…right?”

 

That question seized him into a numb state. For few seconds Kyuhyun was frozen. “Stop with this Min!!” Kyuhyun turned his head away, escaping himself from Sungmin’s taunting eyes.

 

“Answer me!!” Sungmin replied with a shout, urging the other to answer. “Did you cheat on me??” He lowered his voice a little.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t react, nor did he say something to reply. He couldn’t even breathe properly because of the tense situation.

 

“Say it wasn’t true Hyung…” Sungmin said in a broken voice. “Tell me I went nuts and crazy…”

 

Sungmin’s voice was suffocating Kyuhyun's throat to say something. The rebel couldn’t answer it. It’s too difficult to answer.

 

“I didn’t! You’re ing crazy Min!” Sungmin raised his voice a little. “Yell that to me.”

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t fulfill Sungmin’s request because something like a big stone was clogging his throat, blocking his voice to speak.

 

“Look at me and say it’s not true Hyung…” Sungmin said coarsely.

 

Kyuhyun kept his head sideway, still not doing the other’s request. With much difficulty, he gulped slowly.

 

“Look at me…” The younger begged. “And say it…” He cringed while holding the tears at the brim of his eyes.

 

It doesn’t need a scientist to know how Sungmin’s torn apart. His shaking voice, his helpless words were painfully enough to express his misery. The rebel finally turned his head toward the other. Sungmin was damaged, and he was falling to pieces. Kyuhyun could feel it, because he was also crumbling down. He took steps closer to the younger, wanting to hold his shaking body. When Kyuhyun was inches away from the other, he lifted his hand to reach for the other’s face.

 

“Don’t.”

 

Kyuhyun stopped promptly.

 

“Don’t touch me with that filthy hand, you bastard…” Sungmin breathed out weakly. “You lie to me…” His tone was bitter. “You. ing. liar.” The way he said it word by word, giving Kyuhyun a strong feel of hate.

 

Kyuhyun withdrew his hand. “Min, listen-”

 

“You know how I felt before I came here?” Sungmin cut the other right away. “I was worried about you!! You couldn’t be reached in a sudden!” Sungmin’s wall finally destroyed as he couldn’t hold the tears anymore.

 

“Min, stop it…” This time, Kyuhyun was the one who pleaded.

 

“It turned out…” As his tears pouring down, Sungmin managed to say in a steady voice. “You’re completely fine, having a great time in here, partying, drinking, maybe even laughing at me…”

 

“Stop it.” Kyuhyun gritted his teeth.

 

Bitter chuckle was escaped from Sungmin’s lips. “I missed you, and I thought you miss me too…”

 

The rebel marched forward in a hustle and held the other’s outer arms, locking Sungmin’s body in a secure grip. “I did!!” He burst out.

 

“Don’t touch me!!” Sungmin squirmed in protest, trying to release himself from Kyuhyun.

 

“NO!!” Kyuhyun gripped tighter. “Because you need to listen to me!!” He narrowed.

 

What Sungmin did afterwards was something unpredictable for the rebel. The younger was pushing his body forward to Kyuhyun with a force. It made the latter’s body swaying backwards. The older loosened his balance and almost fell to the floor. He quickly stomped his left foot on the ground, making himself steadier on the ground.

 

With careful steps and movement, Sungmin was walking backwards. “Let me out…” He said while still stepping back. “Open the door.” His back finally bumped with the door as he added. “I don’t want to be here with you…”

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

a/n:
First of all, Happy KyuMin Day Joyers! Let’s love KyuMin to the moon and back, and I hope we can be their flower girls during their marriage.
Second, warning, this is un-beta-ed
Third, I’m going to take a vacation, so you know what happened with updates
Forth, please spare my life from this chapter
Fifth, hope it’s enjoyable and readable! Yay!