The Agreement

Like A Movie

Khun POV

 

"Hyung, what about your 'wife'? You're lucky to be 'married' with Victoria nuna", Wooyoung said with a envy tone. I smiled forced to hear his word. Lucky? if only he knew what really happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback ........

"Yak, cut! Good work Victoria-ssi, Nickhun-ssi!"

I sighed with relief, finally it's over. I turned to Victoria, want to ask her about this scene, and surprised. For some reason she suddenly looks different. She was acting so sweet and lovey-Dovey to me before, but now, when I saw her, you would not think if she is the same person as before. I do not know why I can think like that but that's what I feel.

In front of me no longer Victoria who smile widely, only Victoria who looked at me without expression.

"Nickhun-ssi", she called me, still expressionless. "I want to make a agreements with you"

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. Hot only her changes attitude, but also because of a serious tone in her words, "What agreement?"

"It was terrible to speak in this place. Can you meet me later after filming finished?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want us to make arrangements if the program is merely the work. Will not intervene in personal feelings later"

I looked at Victoria shocked

what the hell is this?

"Wait, Victoria-ssi. What do you mean?"

Victoria turned to her back, where her manager stands. That man nodded slowly, as if allowing her to speak further. 

"I just want to make sure. I do not want any personal feelings are involved later. Therefore, I want your promise if you're not going to involve your personal feelings and do all this just as a job. You know, personal feelings will make things worse . Of course I will also do the same thing "

I was silent, busy digesting her word.

Victoria looked at me in silence, watching my expression, then she says, "Do you agree?"

I nodded unconsciously. The changes and her word have made my brain can not think normally.

Victoria smiled with satisfaction and bowed, "Thank you", she said, sounds sincere, but I do not care, I still can not think normally.

"Then I'll go first. Sorry to bother you before," she turned away, leaving me who still staring at her confused.

What kind of woman she really is?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah, Hyung! So how your impression about the 'wife' you?", Wooyoung's voice wake me from my trance.

"Oh? My Impression?", Wooyoung nodded

I thought for a moment.

She's beautiful, of course, she also an artist who can act , until I can't guess who is her true self, who could have thought she could turn into a figure that is completely different from her usual?

"She's incredible", that words came out from my mouth, for me only that word that could describe about her,

"I think I did not choose the wrong partner"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You called it lucky or unlucky?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

it's a long time for me to update this fic ><

but why it seemed bored? sorry....

I'll make it better next...so please give me your advice or your criticsm ><  I'll accept it!

thank you for read this fic <3