The Decision, The Choice

Like A Movie

 

"No Pain, No Gain"

 

Vic POV

"Unnie, that's nickhun oppa," Luna whispered softly in my ear while pointed at the man who sat beside me. I looked at her annoyed, "Yah! We're in the middle of recording. Don't talk about that thing again!",I said quietly.

Now me and Luna was doing a recording for Star King, and when everyone was busy watching the music performance that one woman does, she even discusses the problems that have nothing like this! "We talk about this another time", I said again

Luna snorted annoyed, "I just want to say if the man who sat next to you it's the candidate for our father!", Her words made me raise my eyebrows and then immediately turned toward the blond men who now doing a "performances" with a woman who played the music before. That is Nickhun?

"Well, that's has not been decided. It doesn't mean if I would definitely chosen,right? "I whispered, then turned back toward that blonde man. "I think I'm a bit familiar with his face ".

Luna looked at me in disbelief, "Unnie, He's the most famous member from 2PM! Thailand prince! You really don't know about him? ". I shook my head slowly.

"Not at all. I'm not too interested with the group beside SMe's ", my answer makes Luna grunted, speechless.

I kept staring at him, somehow I noticed he had been always surrounded by women. It could be he included in the type of guy that I hate?

"He's a playboy?", I asked Luna who already focused on the performances. She shook her head and whispered, "Just too kind with women, that was Yuri unnie told me"

Too kind with women? What's the difference with a playboy?

I turned back to him. He was too handsome! He really looked like a prince. I'm sure, anyone who will pair up with him ​​later, would make a controversy. I can't imagine what would happen if I get selected later. I believe it'll be a big controversy!

I raised my eyebrows. Controversy?

Hey, Isn't this a good opportunity to lift  F(x)'s name? Though I'm sure I'll have a lot of anti-fans from him, but isn't a controversy like this can make F(x) known in a lot of meaning?

I grinned, remembering the decision that I took before. " I'll do anything for this group even though in the end I have to hurt myself". Isn't this is a good opportunity to realizing that decision?

Well, just see. It doesn't matter if I selected or not later.

For me everything will be the advantageous to us.

Oppa, you're right. This program will help me to promote F(x) a lot. Just use this good opportunity, right?

"This is my decision"

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khun POV

I rolled my eyes shocked when she lifted her one leg and making 180 angle with her legs. Yah, how could she possibly do that? Is she really a human?

If I'm not wrong that woman's name is Victoria, the leader from F(x). And if I'm not wrong again, she's one of the woman who including on the list.

My decision to participate in the Star King recording is right. Yeah, although at the beginning I just following it halfheartedly because that 'fake marriage' thing. Who knows if I would meet one of 'my future wife' in here?

I stared at Victoria longer. I must admit it. She was a beautiful woman. Really beautiful. Isn't strange if many people call her a goddess.

She has a personal interest, which can sometimes looked charismatic and soon looked childish.

And she also strong. Yes, she looked like a strong woman. A brave woman to be exact. A strong women that can still standing up although accepting the taunts from many people. She looked like that.

She looked like someone who is able to survive even in the toughest time.

That's what I need.

Yeah, she's the right candidate for 'my wife'.

I'm sure my fans will not stay silent if I join this program, and they will begin to terrorize the people that would become 'my wife'. That's why I do not want to join this program. Although maybe this program will be a good opportunity to boost the popularity of 2PM, but I can't let someone else get hurt because of it.

Just because I have no other choice, I'm doing this.

There is no other choice. I had to find someone that looked strong, that looks tough. And I think I've found that person.

I sighed and glanced at Victoria who have been sitting back beside me. Was this a correct decision?

"Are you okay?", Suddenly that words spilling out of my mouth. Victoria turned at me with surprise, as surprised as me who did not realize if I already mentions that words.

"Oh, it does not matter. I'm used to it, "she replied awkwardly then shown her polite smile. I nodded awkwardly as well.

Actually that question is the question that I would ask her later, if she really was chosen as 'my wife'.

Is she okay to be 'my wife'? Is she will be okay to face my exaggerated fans? That is what actually I wanted to ask.

"CUT! Yes, good job everyone! ", PD voice brought me from my fantasies. Awkwardly, I stand up , then greet a few people and stepped slow from the room, leaving Chansung that still busy talking with some people.

Whether everything will go well? Though her looked strong, whether she really could? Is it true that there is no other way? That questions haunts me.

Yesterday I was confused about who I would choose, and after finding one that seemed right, I even confused myself. This is really depressing! I can't make someone else hurt because of me, I can't!

"Khun-ah", someone softly patted my shoulder. I sighed. That must be Minjae hyung. I turned and found he was smiling brightly behind me. Yah, how could he smile like that after put me in a difficult position like this? "You've tried hard today", he said.

I nodded slowly, then looked at Minjae hyung. The conversation with Him that time still recorded clearly in my head. I even can still remember clearly the words that he said at that time.

"If you refused that program you will give a bad image for 2PM, you know? This news is already widespread, it was too late to refuse that now. You have no other choice "

Whether for the sake of the group, it means I have to hurt others?

I sighed heavily. There is no other choice.

"Hyung," I called him slowly

Yes, there is no other choice

"I've decided it"

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to do it to you"


Yeah, now I update faster ^^

because next week I'll back to school, I decided to update often in 2 days. :D

I hope I can do it.

what do you think bout this chapter? please tell me! so, I can make a better chapter later ^^

thank you for u who subscribing and thank you for ur comment

I love u all <33