Anything will I do if it's for you guys

Like A Movie

I want to be stronger

I want to be the place you guys can lean

I will do anything for you guys

Even though, it means I have to sacrifice my own feelings

As long as it's for you, I'll be fine


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vic POV

 

I wiped the sweat on my face. I'm sure I look very messy now. I glanced at the clock, it was 5pm. It means I was already practice alone by 5 hours.

Sulli, Luna and Krystal was busy doing a variety show, as well as amber, she is busy preparing for her new single, a duet with singer taiwan. I shouldn't lost with them. They're my wonderful 'daughters', I must not be the hole in this group. I must be better! Practicing for about 5 hours still not enough, I still have to practice more.

I straightened the last gulp from the bottle. Then again, remove the sweat on my face. Come on Song Qian, try and practice harder!

"Vic", suddenly I heard someone called me while I was getting ready to practice again. I turned and found My manager was standing looking at me annoyed. "Where have you been before? I looked for you since 3 hours ago ", he said annoyed

I smiled when I saw Hyungah oppa's face become fulfill bout annoyance, I've often seen this kind of oppa's face, and most of the cause was me, "I've been in this room than 5 hours ago oppa"

"Did not I told not to force yourself anymore? You're practicing like crazy "

"I do not have anything else to do except practicing. Think of it as a good way to spend my time, oppa", Hyungah oppa snorted when he heard my answer. I know he did not believe with my answer. He fully understands my personality. He knew that if I practicing like crazy because I do not want to bother the other members, because I do not want to be weakness of this group.

They already showed their abilities, so I also can't lose.

"Someday I'm sure, you will collapsed if you keep doing things like this", he muttered. I just smiled at him. If I counted, it was the fifth time he muttered like this, and it also has the fifth time I did not listen to his words. Because after that, I will definitely keep practicing even though he looked at me annoyed.

"Stop forcing yourself. Thing that they need the most is you. If you always there for them, it's enoough for them ", that's the words that he always told. But I do not believe it.

I, as their leader, as their mothers, must do more.

I should not even be a stumbling block for them. Anything I'll do as long as it's useful to our group. As long as it will realize our dream.

I heard Hyungah oppa sighe, I'm sure he understood what I was thinking now. He once told me if I was the most stubborn people who he ever met. Therefore I'm sure, he has given up to persuade me for stoping my crazy training style.

But I was wrong.

because suddenly Hyungah oppa gave me a piece of paper and said, "Now you do not need to spend time with practicing like crazy again". I accept the paper with a furrowed eyebrows, feel confused. What is this? whether this his new way to persuade me?

On the paper written more than twelve names of idol males who I not know to much. I just know some of them. What the hell is this?

"What is this? a job for me?", I asked curiousty, still dazed.

"No", Hyungah oppa answered, make me more dazed. If it's not about the job, so what else?

As if reading my mind, Hyungah oppa answered again and patted my shoulder gently, "That's a list of your future husband"

"Heh?"

"Congratulations, you will get married"


"did I make a wrong decision?"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khun POV

I stuck out my feet which like going to break up. Slowly I sighed heavily. Today is  another practice like a crazy again.

Beside me, The other four people had also fallen like me, just Taec who can still dance with passion. As if practicing for 3 hours before mean nothing to him.

I really envied him.

After Jaebum hyung left, we must train hard to fill his empty spot. I and Junsu hyung, as the eldesttrying hard to fill that place. But unexpectedly, taec already managed to fill that place without we noticing it. He was our new porter.

I looked at Taec's back upset. I'm really envious of him. He has incredible ability to rap, he also able to perform a difficult dance movements, he even has more stamina too. He has a thing that I want perfectly.

Although he always said envy with me, with my face, but I was not flattered.

To be honest I'm more envious than him. He needed, he's the main rapper.

While I? Although I was not with them when perform, I'm sure they can still perform well. I just sub rapper.

I wanted do something more, things that make me not only useful because of my face. I want to do something useful for my group. I'm not longer want to be a hole in this group. I want to be a better one.

"Khun-ah", suddenly I heard Minjae hyung's voice, made me gasped for a while. I switched from looking at Taec's back then turned to him. "Ne, hyung?"

Minjae hyung called me with her ​​hand movements, there seems to be something really important that he wants to convey. Lazily I stood up and walked toward him. "What wrong, hyung?" I asked him.

Minjae hyung did not answer and instead gave me a piece of paper. I took the paper with curiousty. Is this the new job for me?

On the paper written a few names of female idols which mostly I know. I raised my eyebrows, "Dance couple again?" I asked lazily. Again and again. Dance couple already a common thing for me, although my dancing skills are still under Junho or Wooyoung, but because of my face, I often asked to do it with some female idols. Honestly, I'm tired of thing like this.

But somehow, this time looks different. When I noticed, on the paper it's written twelve names. Does that mean I have to dance with twelve people?

I glanced at minjae hyung, and I saw he shaking his head slowly. I took sigh of relief, thank God. I think I have to dance along with this twelve people. "It's not for the couple dance," says Minjae hyung 

I raise my eyebrows, " So?", I asked him

"That a list"

"List? List for what?"

Minjae hyung looked at me seriously and then patted my shoulder softly, "Fighting!", he said, making me wrinkling my eyebrows.

"What do you mean, hyung? What the word 'Fighting' means?", I asked again. Why minjae hyung acting like this? This is really confusing!

Minjae hyung smiled meaningful, "Congratulations, you will get married"

"Ne?"


"whether there is no other way than this?"


 

Hehehehe XD

the 1st chapter <33

what do you think bout this?

I also fell not satisfied with this O.o

we'll make it better later :D

thank you for read, subscribing, and comment! <33