The Movie Starts (Vic POV)

Like A Movie

"I don't care about what the other says"

 

Vic POV

 

"Hhhhh", I sighed for the umpteenth time.

How long I have to wait in front of this elevator?

I stared at the elevator that didn't show signs if it'll open. Well, how could a man make a woman waiting at their first meeting? I chuckle upset.

"Ehmm, Victoria-ssi. I'm sorry. It seems your 'husband' is still on his way ", A staff member said to me, she seemed to knew if I was very upset now.

I smiled politely, "Oh, okay. No problem, "I said lying.

Okay? Honestly! I'm really upset right now!

She sighed with relief, she seemed to think that I still could wait patiently for my future husband who was late for almost a hour.

I took a deep breath, trying to remove the irritation that has alraedy filled my head. 'Victoria, cool down', I said to myself. I can't be more demanding, already chosen to join this program was already a good opportunity for me. I shouldn't be spoiled.

Yeah, Who would have guessed if I will chosen to join this program? I still remember Hyungah oppa's happy face  when he tell me yesterday.

Flashback ................

"Vic! You're chosen! You're getting married! ", Hyungah oppa yelled as he entered the dorm. For a moment I looked at him confused, whether he had turned into a madman?
  "Married? What do yo....... AAHHH! Really?! Oppa! Really?! I chosen ???!!!", I widen my eyes after realizing what Hyungah oppa's mean. Did I really chosen?

He nod, the smiles in his face widened. "They already confirmed it before!".

My eyes widened. Still can't believe if I were chosen among the other girls. "So I will get married?"

"Yes, you're getting married! But...", He raise his eyebrow. Then he looked me doubtly

"But?"

"But if you agree to join this program "

I chuckled, "Oppa, didn't you say if we must take a good opportunity to raise F(x)'s name, right?", I say, then take a contract that had been held by him, "Of course I will take this opportunity, right?"

BUT! In the contract wasn't written if I had to wait for my 'husband' for an hour, right?

If Nickhun was a true gentleman, like sunyoung and soo jung said yesterday, why did he made ​​me waited this long?

Suddenly I feel something trembled in my pocket. My Handphone.

I took it. There is one messages.

From: Kyuhyun-ah

Congratulations on your wedding ^ ^
It means you will have your first night today! Kekekekeke ...
Say hello from me and Changmin to Khun-ah.

I raised my eyebrows, what the hell!

Dind't he know bout my feeling now? First night?

Why did he must talked about it like yesterday?

Flashback ...............

"Married? You're going to get married? "Kyuhyun said shocked. "Yah, daebak. You're getting married at this young age "

I rolled my eyes lazily, "I just join the WGM. Not married "

Kyuhyun lazily raised his shoulders, then back to enjoy his cappuccinos. Beside him, Changmin chuckled. "Why you suddenly joining this program? I thought you hated it "

"I'm just using the opportunity"

Changmin stopped laughing, then looked at me seriously. "To raise F(x)'s name?", He asked, then sighed "You force yourself again, Qian"

Again! Why does everybody keep saying that I forced myself? "I'm not forcing myself"

Now, Kyuhyun also looked at seriously, "Who is your future husband?"

"Nickhun. Nickhun from 2pm. That's what the children say "

Changmin raised his eyebrows, "Khun-ah?", He asked. I noded slowly.

"You'd better cancel it"

I widen my eyes, first the members against me, now these two men also against me. Actually, what wrong with that Nickhun?

"Why I must cancel it?"

"He's too different from you, Qian", replied Changmin still with his eyes looking at me seriously, "His personality is in contrast with you," Hhe continued, followed by a nod from Kyuhyun.

"Many people say if that program was scary". I laughed at their words, "You are overdoing it. I just simply reading the script, right? "

"You're just will lie to yourself later, Qian. You only sacrifice yourself, "Changmin said again.

Kyuhyun was silent for a while, make an odd pause. "Qian", he called suddenly.

He looked at me with a serious gaze, followed by Changmin that also did the same thing.

"What is it? Stop staring at me like that ", I replied nervously. This is my first time look them with their serious face. Whether that they said was true?

"Later, please tell me what do you feels after the first night, okay?"

Crap.

They were pranking me. "YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!"

And that afternoon went with an angry shouts and the sound of loud laughter from both of them.

Tch. I'm still upset when remembering it.

I must admit it. They do it for calmed me.

They always know how to make me calm. But sometimes their way also makes me more upset.

I'm sure they already understand if I followed this program by taking all the risks.

First risk : I will have many anti-fans that want to kill me. I believe it

Second risk : if I make a mistake, it will adversely affect F(x) name. I don't want it.

Third  risk : Maybe I will really fall in love with my 'husband later'. Huh, this one is impossible. I'm sure.

An events and the relationship that based on the script is just merely fake. Just like a movie that does not possible happend in reality. Just a fake thing.

"Victoria-ssi, please get ready. Your 'husband'0 already come ", the voice of the staff who busy preparing surprise me. I quickly tidied my clothes and prepared to show my best smile. Finally he arrived ! I thought I have to wait for another one hour.

The lights in the elevator showed that the elevator was getting up.

40 ...

45 ...

50.

50th floor, the floor where I was stood up.

I took a deep breath when I saw the blond hair from the elevator doors that start to opened.

Victoria, do the best you can.

'Today, the movie starts'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoaaaahhhh, I'm sorry for a late update (_ _)

My school already started and I can't update often. T.T

Also, sorry for the boring chapter. I can't think anything. All my idea gone, because almost all data on my laptops erased.

Thank you for your comment that always support me, and thank you for you who subscribing me. I'll do better next time!!