Weirdness!

Running High Zombie Story

On the camping day,

"Okay,student...Get on the bus quitely now!" Asked Recreational Teacher...The 7-A class quitely gets on the bus and sat down...On all the way to Jeju Island,Jihyo has been acting weird...So,Jaesuk decided to ask her "Jihyo-yah,kinchanayo?" Then JiHyo replies"Yeh,im fine..Why oppa?".."Aniyo,Jihyo...Im just asking" answer Jaesuk...

 

JEJU ISLAND

"Wah!This place is Daebak!" says Joong Ki and Gary..."Yes,this place is awsome .."adds Jong Kook and Haha...Then,Jae Suk jokes:"Yes,but i hope this place isnt the place for Kwangsoo frames and betray.." Then,all students laugh..."Eyy,hyung...How can you say me like this infront of Jihyo?" whisper Kwangsoo to JaeSuk.."Alright students go and make your tent" Asked teacher..After they make up their tent.,the day is almost night..So they are doing campfire,they sang and dance all the night..Then,they went to their own tent and fell asleep...The next day,the teachers ask them to find some  firewoods to make fire for cooking..When Jihyo carries lots of wood,she cant balanced herself...When Haha saws her unbalanced,he hurridly go to JiHyo and helped her..Jaesuk,Jong Kook,Joong Ki,Kwangsoo and Gary saws Haha with Jihyo,they  felt jealous...But they realize that Haha is their friends..So they leave it....

 

"Komawo oppa!" say Jihyo."Your welcome Jihyo..You are my friends!" says Haha..."HAHA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!PPALEUN COME HERE!" shouts Gary...."Yea,hyung"answer Haha...The teacher then say"ok,everyone,.This is your mission..Walk through out the forest..and came back here safely..ok?" Then all the students say"ok"....

Then all the student set off,after an hour,they heard Suk Jin's screaming voice,"Aaahhhh!!!!!!"