REALLY?!

Running High Zombie Story

"Hi,Jihyo! I am Dancing Club President! My name is Jaesuk! "introduce Jaesuk.."Ye,annyong Hyukie oppa"says Jihyo...

Then Kwangsoo says"Well,this is Yoohyuk,Gary,Haha,Jong Kook,Sukjin and Joong Ki" Jihyo replies"Yeh,annyong oppa.."

Along In the class,Jihyo has been quite all days...Her character has attracts 7-A's male student..One day in 7-A class,the class were so noisy...This make Kwangsoo angry.."YAH! KEEP QUITE OR I WILL  REPORT TO THE DISIPLINE TEACHER!"..But the class didnt hear him and make more noise...Then Jihyo says'"Kwangsoo oppa,let me try to ask them keep quite..".....Kwangsoo only nods..."YAH! SIT DOWN AND KEEP QUITE!!" shouts Jihyo...Then,the class hurridly  sat down....Kwangsoo then says in his heart "Thanks Jihyo!"....

THE NEXT DAY.....

It is recess time so class 7-A recess together...While on the way to the canteen,Jaesuk calls Jihyo quitely from the back...Jihyo who notice it walks to the back and ask.."whats wrong oppa?"...Jaesuk says to her "Jihyo -yah..Can we meet after school? At Dancing Club's room...Ok?" Jihyo replies"ok..."....After school,Jihyo went to the Dancing Club room..."Jihyo-yah chin-cha komawo for coming" says Jaesuk..."Kinchana oppa..Anyways,why do you want to meet me?" Jaesuk sats on the chair so as Jihyo.Then Jaesuk says "Jihyo-yah,I call you here to tell you something.." Jihyo says"What is it oppa?" Jaesuk says,"Jihyo-yah,on the first day u came i already like you...But I thought im just saying but now i found it was true!"..."Oppa,I..." Jihyo says then remembers the second day of her school,Kwangsoo and Haha already did that to her... "What is it Jihyo?" ask Jaesuk..."Oppa,Kwangsoo oppa and  Haha oppa already did that to me..."WHAT?!!!" Shouted Jaesuk!