Desicions

Running High Zombie Story

"Yes,oppa! Im surprised too.."says Jihyo.."do you accept them,Jihyo?" ask Jaesuk..Jihyo then says,"Aniyo oppa!" Jaesuk sighed and continues  "Jihyo-yah...I hope you can accept me.." Jihyo says"I will considered it oppa but now lets be like best friends first.."

The next day and continues,all  7-A male students have confess to Jihyo...This make Jihyo feel burdened but she tries to acts normal..All the male students are trying to attract Jihyo by helping her and others....One day,Jihyo message Jaesuk: "Oppa,lets meet  now at Seoul Park,okay?"...Jaesuk receive the massage and reads it...He thinks "Why is Jihyo asking me to meet her at the Park?"Then he replies:"ok,Jihyo..Meet you later"...

AT THE SEOUL PARK,

"Oppa!" shouts Jihyo..."Yeh Jihyo,Wae?" ask Jaesuk...."Oppa,six students has confess to me but I already make up my mind.." says Jihyo.... Jae suk asks " What is your mind?"...."I already minus  four students in 7-A class..The one who left is you and  Gary.."

"CHIN-CHA??" say Jaesuk excitedly.."Ye.." Answer Jihyo... Then Jihyo adds,"Oppa,keep this as secret ok?? Only u and Gary knows it...Jaesuk nods...

 

AT RUNNING HIGH RECREATIONAL LESSON,..

"Ok class,i have a news to tell you....Our school is organizing a school camping at Jeju Island...Who is interested please raise your hand.." say the recreational teacher...JiHyo is the first to raise up her hand...Then,the others student follows  her raise up their hand..."ok,please get ready your clothes and camping equitment..we will camp next Friday,ok?" And all says"Yes Sir*..