Welcome to RUNNING HIGH

Running High Zombie Story

One day in Running High,there were many student gathering at class 7-A..All the girls are admiring Running High Dance Club President,YooHyuk...YooHyuk is a famous dancer in Running High.. Then suddenly,the class president ,Lee Kwang Soo,shouts furiously, "HEY!WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE??!!GET BACK TO YOUR PLACE!!!"...Then the teacher enter."Why are the class is so noisy ?" says the English Teacher.,.After the lesson,Gary tells Joong ki,the class smart boy, "Hey,Joong Ki! I hear that there will be a new student in our class..Is it true?" Then Joong Ki replies,"Yes! I hear she is a girl.." The next day,the Mathematics teacher enter, "Alright class,before we start our class lesson..Let me introduce our 7-A new student...Miss Song Ji Hyo-ssi please come in" called the teacher...Then,a young girl with a smile enters the classroom..This make 7-A male student shocked.. Then,Kwangsoo stands up and say "Anneyeong! I am the class president Lee Kwang Soo...Welcome to 7-A's class!" Ji Hyo then says "Ye,Annyong! I am Song Ji Hyo...I am very happy to be in this class too...I hope we all can be friends!" The teacher says "Alright Miss Ji Hyo,please go and sit in front of YooHyuk please..." JiHyo without any questions went to the table in front of YooHyuk and sit...Then the teacher says"Ok..Today we wont have any class...You may go and talk to our new student.."...