The Last - Part One

How I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : yeorobeeuuunn annyeong...gezzz..it's been years since my last update. Mianhe to keep you waiting. I really didn't mean it. And about this last chapter, this is my mistake. Actually this story has some chapters left before it reach the end. But because I had said the next chapter is the end, so I made some chapters in one go. And ta daaaaa... Here is the last part of this story. Earlier warning, this story is getting complicated, complicated and complicated. Hikss... Hiksss.. I don't know what I've wrote. I can't think any better idea than this. But I try my best to give you a good story but sometimes idea is not going well with hope. Anyway, here my last update for this story. Thank you so much for your attention, support, comment, critic, and everything. I really, really, really appreciate that. After this, I'm going to continue my other story. Yeah... Not a good one but it just my way to relieve my stress. Hehe. Snap, snap, snap, too much talking. Just enjoy the story. See u in other occassion. Bye.

 

"How's him, hyung?" Myungsoo asked with worry face. Myungchan was standing quietly beside him.

"I'm sorry, Myung, we can't safe the baby." Jaejoong said softly.

"How's his condition now?"

"He is still very weak after the miscarriage but in a stable condition. But there's one thing that I should tell you. The miscarriage caused a lot impact to his condition. As a man to be pregnant is a difficult thing and has a high risk. So that's why it's very important to take care of the pregnancy very carefully. I'm afraid that he can't be pregnant anymore." Myungsoo felt like a lightning thunder shot him. Still not finish with his company problem, another disaster come to meet his little family.

"Is there any other way to solve it?"

"I'm afraid there's no way that we could do. Only unique guy could be pregnant, Myung. And Sungyeol is one of them. But once he got miscarriage, it's difficult to be pregnant again. We just can pray for a miracle." Jaejoong patted Myungsoo's back lightly.

"May I see him?"

"Of course, but don't disturb him too much coz he needs much rest to recover."

"I get it, thank you, hyung."

"Be strong, buddy. He needs you." Jaejoong patted him before left.

Myungsoo knelt down as he held his head desperately. "Why is this happen to us? Why?"

"Daddy, what happen? Are you okay?" Myungchan touched his shoulder. "Is mommy and dongsaengie okay? What miscarriage means, daddy?" Myungchan asked innocently.

Myungsoo looked up at Myungchan. "Chan-Chan-ah, dongsaengie is gone. Dongsaengie was left us." Myungsoo said softly with teary eyes.

"Why dongsaengie left? Is Myungchan not good enough as brother? Myungchan promise will be good to dongsaengie. Can daddy ask dongsaengie to come back?" Myungchan started to cry. Myungsoo can't stand it as he hugged Myungchan tightly. He felt his heart was broke into pieces.

"Chan-chan-ah, you're a good brother, the best brother in the world. Dongsaengie left not because dongsaengie hate Chan-Chan but dongsaengie just need to leave to safe mommy."

"So, when will dongsaengie back?" Myungchan asked again, making Myungsoo silent for a while, couldn't find a word to say.

"Just keep praying, okay? Dongsaengie will listen to you." Myungsoo said as he patted Myungchan's head lovingly.

"Ne, Myungchan will always praying and ask dongsaengie to come back to us."

"Good boy." Myungsoo kissed Myungchan's cheek. "Now, let see mommy. But promise daddy, Don't say anything about dongsaengie or miscarriage. Don't let mommy know that dongsaengie left. Arasso?" Myungchan nodded knowingly.

"Okay, daddy, Chan-Chan won't let mommy sad. We are going to give mommy surprise when dongsaengie suddenly come back." Myungsoo smiled bitterly before lifted him up. He slowly opened the door but gasped in surprise for what he seen. Sungyeol was standing in front of him.

"Y..Yeollie. You're awake?" Myungsoo stuttered. But instead answer him, Sungyeol ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"What happen, Yeollie? Are you not feeling well?" Myungsoo asked him in concern.

"Pabo Myungie, pabo. You think you can make me happy to see you bear all of this by yourself. Pabo Myungie." Sungyeol cried as he hit Myungsoo's chest lightly.

"Y.. You heard it?"

"Ne, you think I will let you to bear it all alone. I'm yours so I have right to know everything and share everything with you. Don't you dare to lie to me, paboya." Sungyeol hiccupped.

"I'm.. I'm sorry, Yeollie. I just Don't want to make you sad." Myungsoo said sadly.

"Mommy, Don't cry, don't mad at daddy. Dongsaengie will be back soon. Don't be sad. Chan-Chan will always pray for dongsaengie to come back to us. Don't worry." Chan-Chan said with teary eyes. Sungyeol looked at him and hugged him as well.

"Ne, we will always pray for dongsaengie." Sungyeol smiled as he kissed Myungchan's cheek lovingly. "Promise mommy, Chan-chan will never leave mommy, arasso?"

"Of course, Chan-Chan will never leave mommy."

"Thank you, baby."

"Yeollie, to have you and Myungchan are enough for me. Don't ever leave my side, okay."

"That's what I should say to you. I can't be pregnant anymore. Will you still stay with me?" Sungyeol asked as he looked straight into Myungsoo's eyes.

"Shut up, annoying giant. I will never ever leave you. And if you ever leave me, I will chase you till the end of the world. Mark my words." Myungsoo glared at him. Sungyeol chuckled with tears streaming down his face. For a second, that little family really shared their moment together.

 

Couple days later, Sungyeol was discharged from the hospital but another problem is awaiting them. His mansion was confiscated by the bank and his company filed for court receivership after a drop in rates left it unable to pay off its debt. After his unexpected decision not to sell the stakes, the company also faced a liquidity crisis as it couldn’t raise enough funds because of the slump in bulk-shipping markets. Plus, Mr. Smith has blocked almost all of Myungsoo's way. As a chaebol, Mr. Smith has a strong ties with governmental agencies to engage in diverse overseas projects including foreign direct investment and portfolio investment. Myungsoo was forced to file for bankruptcy. He lost a lot. He was struggling to cope with his burdening debt. He only had USD 1.070 in his bank account just five days after the sealing. But Sungyeol was amazing throughout the difficult time and it made Myungsoo realise how lucky he was to have Sungyeol and Myungchan beside him. And also Sunggyu, Hoya and Woohyun. Myungsoo and Sungyeol now have a budget and they stick to it, because financially they still are not in a good position. Other buys included a Ferrari, a Porsche, and an Aston Martin DB5 which have now all gone. With his last money, Myungsoo then rent a small apartment for them.

"Sorry, Yeol, you and Myungchan have to suffer with me." Myungsoo said in guilty.

"Silly Myungie, I'm your wife so it's my duty to be with you in good and bad time." Sungyeol said as he circled his arms around Myungsoo's neck.

"Thank you so much, Yeollie. You're really my strength." Myungsoo said as he leaned closer to kiss Sungyeol. They kiss slowly become passionate as Myungsoo slowly slips his hand under Sungyeol's shirt. Sungyeol moaned at the touch as he bit lightly Myungsoo's lips. They tongue were batling for dominance. When they almost go to the hotter part, suddenly someone knocks the door.

"Mommy, where Chan-chan should put Chan-chan's toys?" Myungchan said from outside.

"A..ah, mommy will help you." Sungyeol gasped as he quickly pulled away from Myungsoo but Myungsoo refuses to let him go.

"Ummm, Yeollie, we still haven't reach the best part." Myungsoo mumbled as he snuggled on the crook of Sungyeol's neck.

"Hey, Myungie, let me go. We have a lot to do. Our apartment still haven't clean yet. And I need to go to the supermarket to buy our supplies."

"No, you can't be too tired. Let me do that. You only need to take a rest." Myungsoo looked up.

"No, I Don't want to. I'm bored, Myungie." Sungyeol pouted.

"But you do need much rest, Yeol."

"I'm not that weak. I just do some daily activities. No need to worry."

"Aish, you're really a stubborn giant. Just let me do something to you." Myungsoo frowned in childish manner. Sungyeol chuckled as he pinched Myungsoo's nose. "Aigooo, childish Myungie. Okay, okay, how about help me to buy our supplies? I'll give you the list. May you do that?"

"With my pleasure, giant princess." Myungsoo said as he pecks Sungyeol's lips.

 

'Kim Corporation has many debt and went Bankrupt.'

"What's this? Kim Corpo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter