Chap 21 - This is not the end

How I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Haiii, it's been years I think since my last update. Hmm.. a lot thing happened to me lately, but no matter what's that, I'm so happy that you never leave me, and still patiently wait. That's why I feel guilty for leaving you too long. But here I am, with another chapter before it really end. I'm going to finish this story on the next chapter. I don't know this chapter will satisfy you or not but I keep write it anyway. Hope ypu still remember the story line. And this is the best that I could do. Enjoy. Love you all ^^

 

 

 

"WHAATTT..." Sunggyu widened his eyes.

"Really? Woah, daebak. Finally, finally." Woohyun danced happily.

Jaejoong chuckled at Woohyun's reaction before glanced to Sunggyu who still froze on his place.

"Waeo? Why you look not happy, Gyu? A married person like you, it's so natural if you're pregnant, aren't you?" Jaejoong gave Sunggyu confuse look.

"It's just... It's just..." Not finish with his words, Woohyun suddenly gave him a bear hug.

"Gumawo, my baby Gyu. I'm so happy. From now on, I'll always take care of you and our baby." Woohyun said happily. Jaejoong just smiled silently looking at them while Sunggyu still shock with the news.

"You are still a week pregnant so it still high risk for you and the baby. Avoid stress and don't be too tired. Eat proper food and take a rest a lot."

"Arasso, Hyung. Don't worry. There's doctor Woohyun at home. I will always take care of my baby Gyu."

After say goodbye to Jaejoong, Woohyun and Sunggyu go home. Along the way, Woohyun keep blabbering happily about the baby thingy. He even had prepared the names for their baby. Bla..bla..bla. In the other hand, Sunggyu's mind was wandering somewhere. He even didn't paying attention at what Woohyun said. It doesn't mean that he didn't happy with his pregnancy news. But they are just pretend as a married couple. Even though Woohyun slowly become sweet with him, but still they are not a real couple. How if suddenly Woohyun change towards him? How if suddenly Woohyun turned to hate him then leave him? Furthermore, their contract is going to end soon. Sunggyu was busy with his own thoughts until he didn't realize that they are already in front of Woohyun's mother's home.

"Come on, Gyu." Woohyun smiled at him as he opened the door.

"Why are we here?" Sunggyu tilted his head. Woohyun chuckled. "Of course to see omma. We have to tell her this happy news. She must be so happy too."

"But, should we?" Sunggyu asked doubtly.

"Of course, come on, baby. Or should I carry you?" Woohyun teased.

"Gezz, stop your greasiness, Hyun." Sunggyu glared at him before get out from the car and walked to the house. Woohyun chuckled himself then followed him.

 

Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes at the sunlight through the window. He looked down at Sungyeol who was still peacefully sleeping in his embrace. Myungsoo smiled silently looking at his adorable sleeping face. Myungsoo gently the strain off of his handsome face. Myungsoo then gently pecked his lips and touched his stomach. Sungyeol stirred a bit before slowly opened his eyes.

"Morning my sunshine." Myungsoo smiled sweetly at him. Sungyeol rubbed his eyes sleepily then smiled back at him. "Morning, Myungie."

"How's your sleep, baby? Did our baby disturb your sleep?"

"Good. Not at all, our baby was so nice to me."

"That's my champion." Myungsoo said as he leaned down and kissed Sungyeol's stomach. Sungyeol giggled because the ticklish.

"Um... Myungie."

"Hmmmm?"

"About your company and debt..."

"Shhhh... Don't talk about that. I told you, I can handle that."

"But Suzy..."

"Don't say that name anymore. She almost ruin my future. You think I will forgive her if you and our baby left just like that? Never, Yeollie." Myungsoo said angrily.

"Myungie... Forgive me. I shouldn't leave you. But I think that's the best way that I could do. I don't want to see you in trouble because of me. So..." not finished with his words, he felt a pair of soft lips on his. Not a passionate one just a sweet kiss, gentle and warm.

"Listen to me, you, Myungchan and our baby are the biggest strength to me, without one of you, it's equivalent with my downfall. I can lose all of my money or my company but to lose one of you is my death."

Sungyeol looked at him with teary eyes before hugged him tightly. "Myungie, forgive me, forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you. Forgive for my reckless."

"It's okay, baby. But please, don't do that again. Please, don't ever do the thing that would kill me. I can't stand it."

"Ne, I promise, I will never do that again. I will never leave you again." Sungyeol said as he sniffed a bit.

"Hey, don't cry. Our baby will sad to see his/her beloved mommy crying like this. I don't want our baby thought that I did something bad to you and then come out to kick my ." Myungsoo joked, making the crying Sungyeol chuckled.

"That's my wife. You looked more beautiful when you smile, Yeollie." Myungsoo smiled as he wiped Sungyeol's tears. "And sorry, I can't give you a beautiful honeymoon. I really want to make a special honeymoon but..."

"No, Myungie. I don't care about honeymoon or anything. The most important thing is you. We're family now and I'll always beside you." Sungyeol said eagerly. Myungsoo smiled then hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Yeollie. To have you beside me is the most precious gift for me. I love you, Yeollie."

"I love you too, Myungie." when Myungsoo was about to give Sungyeol a kiss again, a loud groan was heard from Sungyeol's stomach, making Sungyeol lower his head, embarassingly. Myungsoo chuckled at his cuteness. "Looks like our champion is hungry. Come on, I'll make you breakfast."

"No, I will make breakfast for you. You have to get ready for work. Now, go to take a bath. I'm going to wake Myungchan up."

"But can I take a day off. Just take it as honeymoon holiday."

"No, Myungie. Your company needs you. We can do honeymoon everyday. For now, your company is your priority. Okay?"

"But..."

"No but, come on. Get up now." Sungyeol said as he flipped the covers on Myungsoo.

"I won't get up until you kiss me." Myungsoo crossed his arms over his chest.

"Childish." Sungyeol pouted.

"I don't care." Myungsoo said childishly.

"Haizz. Arasso, arasso." Sungyeol frowned before leaned down and gave Myungsoo a peck on the lips but Myungsoo quickly grabbed him then gave him a passionate kiss. They kissed like that for a moment until Myungsoo pulled out.

"I think I should go to take a bath now before I do any further that could hurt you and baby." Myungsoo quickly got up and headed the bathroom, leaving Sungyeol on the bed.

"Weird Myungie." Sungyeol chuckled before walked out the room.

 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Wu, but I have some bad news." Mr. Wu looked up at the doctor. "The cancer has spread deeper into your pancreas. I've told you not to force yourself too much. Your pancreas has slowly lost its function."

"It's nothing compare with my grandson's happiness, Doc. I wouldn't regret it even if I die." Mr. Wu smiled bitterly. The doctor looked straight at him with a very serious face.

"Mr. Wu, please more concern with your health. You need to take the medicine and do chemotherapy."

"No, doc. I don't want to suffer from it all throughout the chemo. I want to live normally." Mr. Wu refused.

"But, with chemotherapy, your chance of survival are higher than if you didn't take it."

"Let me get this straightened out, doc. I want to live basically how I'm now until the real symptoms of that pancreatic cancer kick in." Mr. Wu stated confidently.

"Nothing to say anymore, Mr. Wu. I do respect your choice but I think you need to think it wise. This is for yourself. I hope you could change your mind coz if you wouldn't, I'm afraid that your chance to live is no more than 3 months."

"Thank you for your information, doc. But I wouldn't change my mind. If I'm going to die soon, just let me die without pain. Just let me do what I have to do." Mr. Wu said before left the room. He walked slowly to his car. Jungyeop was already waiting for him in the car.

"Take me home, Jungyeop." Mr. Wu said as he gets into the car. The car ride was completely silent. Jungyeop is driving with Mr. Wu sitting on the passenger seat. His head was resting on his hand as he stared out the tinted window, watching as building morph into tress and back again.

"How's the check up, sir?" Jungyeop opened the conversation as he looked at Mr. Wu through the front mirror. Mr. Wu turned his gaze before answer. "Good."

"Sir, please don't lie to me. I know it wasn't. Please tell me the truth. How's your ill?" Mr. Wu looked surprise but then chuckled. "Looks like I can't lie to you, Jungyeop-ah."

"Sir, I have been following you for more than 20 years so I know you better than yourself."

"He said I only have three months to live." Mr. Wu answered as he turned his gaze back to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter