The Last - Part Two

How I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tragedy has once again befallen one of the success entrepreneur in South Korea, Kim Myungsoo." The TV announced"After the bankruptcy of Kim Corporation, Kim Myungsoo was reported missing. Police is still searching for him. The biggest presumption is Mr. Kim was kidnapped. They came to this conclusion when his wife, Lee Sungyeol reported his disappearance to the police when he was gone to supermarket. The police has increased their search for the missing private and any possibility about suicide related to his bankruptcy.”

 

Myungsoo was shocked. He was reported missing. From the way the report was continuing on, it sounded like they were already accusing Myungsoo of being suicide. Which was impossible. Even though he was facing a big trouble and lost anything, but he will never do such a ridiculous thing.

“What a good news, isn’t it?” Suzy’s voice was interrupted Myungsoo’s traind of thought.

Myungsoo turned to the voice, still with his eyes blindfolded.

“Let me go, .” Myungsoo snapped as he struggled to release the tie.

"Don't be so fierce, oppa. I come here to bring you food. I know you've been not eat properly these days. You must be so hungry, oppa. Come, I'll feed you." Suzy said as she put the tray of food in front of Myungsoo.

"I prefer to die starving than to eat your food." Myungsoo said coldly.

Suzy laughed. "I hope you're not. Coz if you still stubborn, I bet you won't see your lovely son and that son of who you called wife anymore. I know where do you live. And it's way too easy to get rid of them." Suzy threatened.

"Ya, don't you ever dare to lay a hand on them." Myungsoo yelled.

"It's depend on your attitude, oppa. If you could make me happy, then they will be safe. But, once you don't obey me, I won't hesitate to hurt them."

'Damn, I have to quickly get out of here.'

"Give me that food. I can eat by my self."

Suzy curved her lips into a smile as he handed Myungsoo the food. "My good darling."

 

Sungyeol was lying in the bath tub. After he took Myungchan to school, he decided to take a nice, relaxing bath. Myungsoo has been missing for couple days. Sungyeol doesn't lose hope but he really doesn't have any clue where he is. As he ran hot water into the tub, adding a few drops of lavender oil to the bubble bath mix, Sungyeol realised that he hadn't had some personal time in quite a while. What with caring for his son and missing his husband, on top of doing his job, Sungyeol rarely had the leisure to do anything beyond catch a few time in the rare free time he had. It doesn't mean that he didn't like it, but by the time, without his realize, he slowly become so depend on Myungsoo just like he needed his L when he was young. Since they met again, Myungsoo never leave his side. Even when he was planned to leave Myungsoo, he easily took Sungyeol back again. Since that day, Sungyeol thought that they wouldn't be separate again. Even when he lost his baby, he still stay strong because Myungsoo was beside him.

Sungyeol moaned pleasurably as he sat down in the bath tub, feeling his muscles unknot.

Even after closing his eyes, Sungyeol couldn't remove Myungsoo's face from his mind. The submersion in a hot bath had heated him up. out Myungsoo's name rifled through the many, many memories of Myungsoo.

Sungyeol felt incredibly lonely. Perhaps it was the downside of the hormones running through him but he wanted Myungsoo's warm strength to lean back into, wanted the pleasurable ache in his while they were making love. He wanted Myungsoo to carry him to bed and hold him while they slept.

As the tears began to run soundlessly down his face, Sungyeol wished desperately that his husband, his love, would just come home.

A sound of the bell was rang, taking Sungyeol back from his thoughts.

'It must be Myungie.'

He wiped his tears as he quickly dressed and ran to the front door.

"Myung..." He stopped his words as he opened the door and widened his eyes.

"How are you, Yeol?" the man smiling gently at him.

"What are you doing here?" Sungyeol asked coldly.

"I've heard about Myungsoo's problem. I was so shock about that. So that's why I come to check on you."

"It's none of your business. You better go home." Sungyeol said as he was about to close the door but the man quickly pushed the door, preventing him to shut the door.

"Yeol, please, how many times do I have to beg for your forgiveness? How many times do you plan to hate me? I know I had made a huge mistake but please give me chance. Just let me try to fix my mistake."

"With what? By showing your wealth, using your power with your money. The same that you did to destroy my family several years ago. That's what you want to say, Mister?" Sungyeol said sarcastically.

"No, that's not what I mean, Yeol. Can you stop judging me without give me any chance. Yeol, have you ever think that your mother and your father must be sad up there to see us like this."

"Shut up, don't bring my parents. You are the one that caused all of this tragedy." Sungyeol glared at him. "I've tired enough with all of my problem, just go away." Sungyeol pushed Mr. Wu quite hard.

"Yeol... You..." Mr. Wu stopped his words when he suddenly feel a sharp pain on his chest. Mr. Wu then collapsed on the floor. Sungyeol stunned on his place for a while. Looking at the silent Mr. Wu, sending a bit worry on Sungyeol's face.

"Hey, wake up." Sungyeol called as he shooks Mr. Wu's body a bit but Mr. Wu still silent.

"Mr. Wu, wake up, don't fool me." Sungyeol shooks his body again. Looking at Mr. Wu's pale face, Sungyeol started to panic.

"Mr. Wu, please wake up. I didn't mean to push you. Please, wake up." Sungyeol said in panic. He then trying to find the help. Fortunately, Jungyeop came in time. They the immediately go to the hospital together. 

 

Myungsoo POV

I've been stuck in this cold, dark, and dirty basement for God only knows how long. I've been kidnapped by that pyscho . I have to get out of here quickly. I’m afraid that would hurt Sungyeol and Myungchan.

 "I’m going out, oppa. I'll be back in a couple hours. Don't even think about trying to escape 'cause if you try escaping, I will hurt your precious family." she said with a sneer. She didn’t blindfold me anymore. I could see her y face clearly. I nod obediently so she didn't know that I do indeed plan on escaping. She turned and left the room. As soon as I heard the door shut and I heard the vehicle drive away, I knew I had to act quickly. I looked around for some way to get out of my hands and ankles being tied. My eyes fell on a tool chest. I scooched over to the nearest wall and pushed myself up onto my feet. I ran, well, hopped, over to the tool chest. I turned around and used my hands to open the first drawer. Nothing. Second drawer. Nothing. Third drawer. Wow. There's a lot of stuff in this particular drawer. I attempt to dig through the drawer with my nose, careful not to cut myself on any sharp tools. Then, I saw it. The tool that could mean the difference between life and death

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter