♥ 8 ♥

Playboy's Confession

               Hyorin tied the bathrobe around her body. As she the hair dryer's plug, she heard that someone pressed the doorbell. Hyorin looked towards the main entrance of her apartment. The frequent ringing and knocking sound seemed getting louder and louder. Few times. Repeatedly. As in the visitor can’t wait to see her.

“Who the hell that come here at this late?” Hyorin whispered.

                She felt something weird. Debating with herself. Her steps moving forward towards the door.

“Hold on..”

                As she wanted to turn the door knob around, a voice whispered through her ears that she should be careful. Finally, Hyorin decided just to take a peek through the hole that pierced through the door.

“Hyunseung?”

                Hyorin was shocked. She did not expect that Hyunseung would come to her house. Usually they would meet at the Paradise Club. Hyorin started to smell something that was not right. Hyunseung must come with some hidden intentions. She looked at Hyunseung’s face with full of hatred. Through the small LCD screen, she asked,

“What are you doing at here?” harshly she asked.

                Hyunseung cynically smirked. He knew that Hyorin did not want to let him enter. He spoke through the speaker that was connected with the doorbell.

“I come for you, who else?” Swiftly he answered. The smile was still plastering on his face.

                Hyorin sighed while she looked at the other side. Lots of things had been playing inside her mind. She did not know what else does Hyunseung wants from her.

“Don’t you want to invite me to go inside?”

“I’m the one whom you called the dirty few days ago. Have you forget about it? So, I don’t want the "pure" you to get infected with me, the dirty mud blood.”

                Hyunseung face expression changed. His smile started to fade off.

“There’s something that I want to discuss with you.” Hyunseung softened his tone. He brought his face closer towards the speaker.

“If you want me to accomplice with you for destroying Woohyun’s life, I can’t. I love him and I won’t let him suffer, understand? It’s better for you to just go right now.”

                Hyunseung let out a big laugh.

“That’s why I come here. I know that you love him since the first time I introduced him to you. I knew it all along. There’s no need for you to repeat that over and over again.”

                Hyunseung laughed again. And it just made Hyorin felt annoyed.

“But there’s something that you should know about Woohyun,” Hyunseung continued.

                He can’t wait to tell the truth. He wants to let Hyorin suffers even more.

“What is it?” asked Hyorin.

                Although her feelings were burning as hell when she saw Hyunseung’s face, but her heart pushed her to know more about Woohyun.

“But you have to invite me in first.”

                Hyorin grunted. Whether she liked it or not, she has to unlock the door. The beep sound echoed as a sign the door is opened.

“Come in,” she harshly invited Hyunseung in.

                Hyunseung just smiled. He already calculated that his plan would success this time round. With a high hope, he stepped inside.

“Now tell me about it.”

                Hyunseung already sat in the couch. His eyes wildered around the living room.

“Hmm… not bad. I don’t know that you can afford this kind of house.” He didn’t answer Hyorin’s earlier question. Instead his eyes kept analyzing the interior design.

                Hyorin who was standing while crossing her arms almost lost her tolerance.

“I asked you to come in, not to analyze the interior design. You’re wasting my time, and you know what. It's already ten minutes late for my job.” Hyorin retorted. Raising her voice. Annoyed. Really annoyed.

“Hey, relax. I just want to test ya. Why so serious?”

                Hyorin threw her looks at the other direction. Her face looked sour as a lemon.

“Okay, I just wanna tell you that this noon a pretty girl came inside Woohyun’s office. They look so intimate, hugging each other. Moreover, you don’t have to hide it from me. I know since that incident, Woohyun didn’t even come to look for you anymore,” Hyunseung chuckled.

                Hyorin gave a sidelong glance.

“If he doesn’t even contact me, or maybe he already has another girl. Then, does it has any connection with you?”

                Hyorin knows that Woohyun has lots of girls around him. So, it’s definitely not something new for her. Hyunseung laughed. A mocking laugh.

“Yes, I admit that it doesn’t has any connection with me. But I just want to help you. Hyorin-ah, are you willing to see other girl steal Woohyun from you? After all that you’ve done for him, and is this what you've deserved for?”

                Hyorin became wordless. All Hyunseung’s words kept punching her eardrums. Warmth ran up to her face. Her heart was beating like crazy. For her, Woohyun is her world. Woohyun is her everything.

                Hyunseung who could see how mad was Hyorin at that time, got up from the couch.

“Hyorin, Hyorin… why must you so easily fell in love with the guy who’s also a sweet talker at the same time? If you follow me then it’d be easier, you can get the money but you’re so pig-headed. You keep worshipping for the guy who is clearly not in love with you, the one who will not even look at you.”

“Keep your ing mouth shut!”

                Hyunseung was caught flabbergasted. Hyorin suddenly shouted at him like a mad person.

“It’s better for you to get out from my house right now. Get out!”

                The scream started to get louder. Her face looks fierce. Her heart felt so pain inside. Ache. Like a blade went through it.

“Alright, I’ll go now. But you have to remember that if I happen to know that you spill out our secret, I’ll not hesitate to break your head. Got it?” Hyunseung firmly gave a reminder. He walked out from the apartment. Leaving Hyorin who was crying alone.

♥ 

 

                Since 10 am, L already waited for Suzy inside the lecture hall. Although the class for Cyber Law would only start around 11 am but L kept waiting at there. He looked at the watch on his wrist. It was already half past ten but the lecture hall is still empty. It just that sometimes few students would peeked their head inside to see whether the lecturer has arrived or not.

                While he was playing with his emotions, suddenly the lecture hall’s door being opened once again. Suzy took a look at inside. Just to check whether her best friend, Naeun was inside or not.

“Suzy!” L called.

                Suzy looked at the person who just called her name. She let out a huge sigh and quickly went away. While L quicken his steps. He slowly ran out from the lecture hall. This time he won’t let Suzy go away again. Few times he tried to come near Suzy, but it was all failed. Suzy still want to stay away from him. But not today. He will try to convince Suzy to be his girlfriend again.

“Suzy-ah, wait for me. Wait…” His right hand already landed on Suzy’s shoulder.

                Suzy stopped and L went in front of her. His face looked sad. Sickly pale. All those days, he couldn’t sleep. He even barely able to eat. He can’t endure this pain. He really love that girl of him.

“Honey, tell me. What is my fault until you deceive me this way?” His voice cracked. He almost cried in front of her.

                Suzy looked away. Crossing her arms. Hugging the files tightly towards her chest.

“Even if I did anything wrong, please give me a chance for me to change. I promise that I won’t repeat that mistake ever again.” He continued to plead.

                Suzy still did not want to look at L’s face. She did not like to see that face in front of her.

“Honey, look at me. Look at my face. I really miss you. I miss to see your smile, your voice, everything about you. Comeback to me. I promise that I’ll make you happy.”

                Suzy chuckled. Annoyed. Boring to listen to all those words coming out from L’s mouth. Irritated.

                L took off the black spectacles from his face.

“I love you and I swear that I never felt this way before.”

                At that time, Naeun who was coincidentally coming out from the lecture hall saw Suzy and L that were standing not far from the lecture hall.

“Yah, Suzy-ah!” Naeun shouted from afar.

                Suzy who just saw Naeun gave a big smile.

“What are you doing here?” teased Naeun and she cynically smiled.

                Suzy creased her forehead.

“Nothing. This crazy stalker guy suddenly stopped me. Come on, I’m lazy to talk about that crazy guy. I don’t want to get infected from his crazy illness.”

                L was totally dumbfounded. His heart dropped when he was mentioned as a CRAZY STALKER GUY. His feeling felt like they were shattered into millions pieces. Who knows that Suzy would do that to him. Suzy did not even gave a second look at L. Instead she linked her arms onto Naeun’s and walked away.

“How could you do this to me. Alright, I’ll make you beg for me. Just wait and see.” With broken heart, he started to plan for a revenge.