♥ 14 ♥

Playboy's Confession

              The red light that was placed above of the emergency ward’s entrance was still on. Showing the signal that the operation was still in the progress. Chorong leant her body against the chair in front of the ward. Still patiently waiting for the result. She threw her look towards Woohyun’s closest friends who were there after they received the news. They were discussing among themselves. Their faces looked so serious.

                And at the corner of the waiting hall in front of the ward, there was a middle-aged lady who was busy discussing with David Lee. Chorong looked at the elegant lady’s face who had just arrived around five minutes ago. She didn’t know her. But that face seemed kinda familiar. Chorong then looked at the emergency ward’s door. It was still tightly closed.

                And at that time, the door being opened from inside. All eyes focused towards the figure that walked out from the room. David Lee and Jang Miseon briefly ran towards the man in the white coat.

“Doctor, how’s Woohyun’s condition right now?” calmly David Lee asked.

                The man who was in his late 50s always looks so calm. No matter how tense the situation is, he still could control and brings himself down.

                Hearing the question came out from David Lee, Doctor Joo let out his breath. He felt heavy to tell about Woohyun's condition at that moment. He looked into David Lee’s eyes and he could tell that David was hoping for a good news from him.

“He’s still in coma state right now and we have to place him into the Intensive Care Unit or ICU.”

“Can we visit him?” asked David Lee once again. He really take care of Woohyun whom he thought as his own child.

“For this time being you can’t. Hmm… may I know which one is the closest relative to Nam Woohyun?”

                David Lee and Jang Miseon looked at each other.

“I’m Jang Miseon, Nam Woohyun’s aunty. He doesn’t has any family members here except me.” Jang Miseon introduced herself.

                David Lee nodded his head few times.

“His parents?” asked Doctor Yoo again, just wanted to make sure.

“Both of them had already passed away,” said Jang Miseon in a melancholic tone.

“Oh, I’m sorry. If you say so then can you come with me a second because there’s something that we need to discuss,” told Doctor Yoo.

                Jang Miseon nodded and followed Doctor Yoo into his office room.

                Chorong became uneasy when she heard it. Based on her observation, there must be something serious happening to Woohyun because Doctor Yoo’s face looked so serious when he asked about Woohyun’s relative earlier. She sat on the chair back. She felt that the warm water started to roll down on her cheeks for the umpteenth time again just for today.

                David Lee who saw the crying Chorong, came closer towards her.

“Miss Park, don’t be like this. I’m sure that Woohyun is safe. Don’t you worry that much.” David Lee tried to comfort her.

“If anything happen to him, then I won’t forgive myself. Like forever!”

                The clock ticked right at 2.30 am. The morning breeze slapped Jang Miseon’s body. While she kept rubbing her arms to keep it warm, Jang Miseon inserted the pin number to enter the house. After she inserted the correct pin number, the clicking sound was heard. She entered inside the big mansion.

                As the door closed, Jang Miseon grinned. What Doctor Yoo just told her before kept replaying inside her mind. The grinned started to turn into an evil smile.

“Nam Woohyun is having quite serious injury. He’s in coma state because of the strong impact from the hit at the back of his head, there’s a lump of blood clot at there. His lung is injured too. He needs an immediate surgery so that we can take out the blood clot by drilling his burr bone on his cranium. By doing so, then we can save him.

So we need an agreement from you to do this operation on Nam Woohyun as soon as possible. If not, I’m afraid that his injury would become more serious because that blood clot might bring him to death.”

                Remembering the explanation from Doctor Yoo, slowly made Jang Miseon let out a laugh. But she quickly covered it. Afraid that the maids might hear her. She made herself comfortable on the couch. Smiling. Imagining Woohyun’s assets. A lot. Seriously uncountable. If those assets added with hers too, then the amount of it would be unimaginable. Jang Miseon laughed again.

                While she was celebrating it with a bottle of champange, suddenly the sound of the car’s engine went into the garage broke the silence. Jang Miseon took a peek behind the curtain. She knew that it must be Hyunseung. Quickly she opened the door and ran towards Hyunseung.

“So how was it?” She asked as soon as Hyunseung opened the car’s door.

“Okay, clear. We won’t be suspected. I’ve already destroyed the main eveidence. Mummy, how’s Woohyun right now? Is he dead already?”

                Jang Miseon puckered.

“God still wants him to be alive. I thought that he’s already died.”

                Both of them walked inside the mansion.

“! He’s alive? Then, all of the works that we’ve done is just waste of time.” Hyunseung sighed. He threw himself on the cozy couch.

“Don’t you worry my son. He’s going to die any time from now. Even the doctor said that he only got a 50-50 chance to stay alive, just…” Jang Miseon did not continue the talking.

“Just what, mummy?” asked Hyunseung.

                He looked at Jang Miseon’s face. Looking for an answer.

“We need to go far away from here.”

“Why?”

“The doctor who treated Woohyun asked me sign an agreement letter for an operation because we’re the only Woohyun’s closest relatives. But I said to him that I need some time to think about it. My excuse is that I’m afraid that the operation is going to fail and the doctor said okay. So, we must disappear from here for this time being. We have to delay the time. The later the operation for Woohyun, the risky for him to die. Besides, those people in Wongsang Fabricate didn’t know any of Woohyun’s relatives except us.”

                Both of let out a big laugh.

“That’s great mummy. If you say so, then how about we go to Australia this morning. I’m sure that they can’t find us.” Hyunseung made the decision and Jang Miseon just nodded in agreement.

 

 


 

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update. I've been very busy lately.