Chapter 5

My Unexpected Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon's pov

After I smacked Kris's hand away from my face. I was about to ask him again if he remembered any events that happend on my 10 the birthday , for I had a feeling that what they were trying to hide from me is what's happing in my house. Right this very moment.  All of a sudden a waitress was standing by our table.

"What can I get you sir?" She said as she batted her glue on eyelashes at Kris and fixed her all to tight shirt so it would show even more of her cleavage. Like it didn't already show enough of her silicone based . I just don't understand why they do these things to themselves. They make themselves look desperate. It's people like them that make the women population look easy. This bi€th didn't even acknowledge my presence, and was practically eye Kris. He on the other hand was enjoying the attention but, did nothing to stop it. 'Boys will be boys' I muttered before I looked at the waitress who was more or less begging Kris with her eyes. I mean Kris isn't bad looking and he wasn't average looking either, he had all the girls drooling for him in just one glance. One would even go far as comparing him to a Greek God. And he god damn well knew it. He knew how women looked at him and instead of being humble about it he flaunted it and took advantage of it. I think its safe to say or the least say he gets around. A lot. I scoffed, making sure that the both of them heard me. For the waitress looked back and glared at me, while Kris looked at me with an amused expression. 'Damn, him' 

"Uhmmm, Excuse me?" I said trying to get her attention, long enough so I could get my food.

Putting her hand infront of my face and telling me "hold on" and went back to ogling at Kris. 

"Can you tak-" I started but was entreputed by her death glare and her annoying high pitched voice. Her personality is as fake as her . "Look, I get that he's good looking and all and that you want to get in his pants but who doesn't? And do you really think you would stand a chance against all the other girls he's slept with? Hell, he doesn't even remember what he had for breakfast this morning, let alone a one easy night stand. Also, you don't know him like I do, as far as I know I think he ahh-" I stopped and motioned for her to come closer. I whispered in her ear "already contracted STD" my lips started twitching and her expression made me want to burst out laughing, i leaned back and acted as if I was really concerned with what happens to her "honey I am just trying to protect you" she abruptly stood straight and quickly asked for my order and jotted down Kris's order and practically ran away like the devil was chasing after her. It was then that isaw Kris, his eyes were glittering with amusement and his lips curved up into a grin. 

I sighed "Finally"

"Hyoyeon, darling" the idiot coaxed as he placed his hands on top of my clasped one's on the table. He stood up and went to sit next to me in the booth. He leaned over, to close for comfort and whispered in my ear"There was no need for you to tell her that I contracted STD" I blushed, but stop myself before he noticed. I then wondered 'wait how did he know that thats what I told the waitress?'  I turned to face him. Only then did I realize that his face was mere inches away from mine. Something flased in his eyes but as fast as it came it went just as quickly. I leaned into him my lips just milimeters away from touching his ears. I heard him hold his breath, I smirked.  'You're not the only one who can tease, Kris', with that thought in mind, I intentionally blew hot air down his neck. I was about to mention how he heared what i said to the waitress when, his phone suddenly rang. Just like that Kris broke from the trance that he was trapped in and a familiar rose color tint layed across his checks. 

"No, ing way!" I leaned back from my spot and looked at Kris througly "The Great Kris Wu, is actually blushing!!"

He took his phone out of his pocket "HaHa, very funny Fiona" and he then went outside, to talk to whomever was on the phone.

But being the evesdropper that I am I just couldnt resist.

Author's p.o.v.

Kris stood outside of the diner's entrance to answer his phone. He alread knew who it was without having to look at the caller ID.

"Are they gone?" He asked but already knowing the answer to his qeustion.

"They wont ing leave! Suho has tried evereything he could to ward them off but they wont budge. K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter