Chapter 8

My Unexpected Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Fake. Real. No. Fake. There hasn't been one single memory that I remember to be real. It's like my whole life has been a fictional story where everything was perfect, everyone got along and people had their happily ever after's. None of that was real. I learned that the hard way. In order for people to have happy endings in my reality. Others have to suffer. People's hands get dirtied. The unethical incidents happen behind the scenes. Where the victors get to tell how the story ends and how it happend. It seems I was just another pawn in the twisted game my family ruled into play, centuries ago. The prophecy had for told that the only daughter of the Kim's family, would either bring good and prosperity in our world; or dirstuction and evil would rise. I knew all that now, but what I don't know is, which side my family is on. Good? Or. Evil? 

          

                                                    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hyoyeon!!" Someone screamed from above. "Yah!! Wake up". As if yelling in my ear in the Morning wasnt enough. I heard whispering from two other people in the room, but ignored it. The person started shaking my shoulders repeatedly. Yanking  my silk blanket away from my now shivering body. 'Maybe if I pretend to not hear her, she'll go away'. I. Was. Dead. Wrong. The next thing I knew I was being picked up and dumped in a bath tub full of ice cold water. The nerve of this . 

Goosebumps now forming on my arms, my eggshell colored night gown now sticking uncomfortably to my damp skin. "What the hell is your problem!!!" I yelled. I was pretty sure by now everyone had heard the commotion in my bedroom, starting from when these three bardge into my room. 

"Sorry Hyo, we where just tryina wake you" Sooyoung explained. But I was not gonna put up with anyone's BS. 

It's ok

"Get. Out." I stated flatly. 

"Jeez, looks like someone woke up in the wrong side of the tub to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter