Chapter 3

My Unexpected Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: a jacket was draped on to her shoulder and an arm went around her waist protectively.

"Come on Hyo, let's get out of here"

Hyoyeon's pov

I was led outside into our garden which was adorned in lilacs, Lillies, violets, and different kinds of roses. And there I let out the breath, I didn't even know I was holding.

I kept inhaling and exhaling hoping that these emotions would somehow stay dormant, just like how they always have been.  But, as fate would have it, I broke down. The wall that had taken me years to build up came crashing down. It felt like a dam broke and out came all the pent up anger, frustrations, hurt, envy, jealousy and love. It came out as tears. Tears that I swore 3 years ago I would never shed, not because of him but, because he cheated on me with my own Bestfriend. But here I am doing exactly just that. Crying for our what could've been's, crying for all the memories that should've been ours.

"It wasn't suppose to be like this"

" I should've treated them better, I should've cared more, I sho-"

I was pulled out of my rants, when a pair of muscular arms tugged me into its chest. It was then that I remembered I was not alone. My back was against his chest but I knew who he was. I knew him all to well. 

"No, Hyo" he whispered, into my hair "None of this was your fault" he then gently started stoking my blonde locks "Don't blame yourself, for something that is already buried deep into the past and for their choice of betraying you" he then stiffened and growled lightly. As if the mere memory of me being betrayed made him want to rip someone's heart out. His heart. 

"It was, it is, my fault!" I squealed between hiccups "If I had payed more attention to both of them, then maybe-" he turned me around to face his devishly handsome face. 

"None, not one of this is your fault Hyoyeon!"  He snarled. "If anything he-they should've been killed years ago, for betraying you, for going behind your back!" He then brought his hand to my cheeks and lovingly cearesed it. "It's they that should be in this misery, not you. It's them that guilt should be eating out alive, not you, because you did nothing wrong" He tightened his hold on my waist "Which means they should be killed right now!"

"No Luhan,please!" I pleaded and brought my hand up to his chest, which stiffened under my touch "You can't, they are still my friends. Even if they did what they did" I was now running my fingers down his back to soothe his firm muscles. "Besides, karma would catch up to them any way" I grinned when I heard his throaty laugh. 

"There's the Hyoyeon I know! Welcome back!" He smirked "but, seriously Hyo none of this was your fault, everyone knows that, heck! Even the goddesses know that" he poked my nose and then said "So don't you dare go around crying and thinking that, bec-"

"because I did nothing wrong' Yeah I got it the first five times you told me Lulu" I teased. Somehow being in his company made me feel better, my crying had ceased and I was now back to teasing him.

"Just making sure you got the message, Milady" he then did a gentlemanly bow and grinned "now if you please, would you care to accompany me to a party, Your Highness?"

 He didn't even wait for my answer but instead pulled me with him and  led the way back into my house, which was now awfully quite. It's a party. And when the Kim's throw a party it was down right turned up! But this was the complete opposite of turned up. It was more like 'let's play the silent game'. It was still quite but it was even more quiter when I left the room, if that was even possible. Everyone was giving each other knowing glances or stares. And glares where thrown all over the room. And in this case and I quote 'Damn, if looks could kill'. But instead of busting into the room, like Kris had expected me to do. I just stood at the door way, listening to the voices that I could hear pretty dang well. 

"Shh" I shot Luhan a glare and only now I noticed that our hands where still in twined. I was trying to brake free but when I looked at him he just gave me an innocent smile. I let it slide and then , I whispered "shut up and stand still, I'm trying to listen" Ignoring the the little tingles that came from Luhan's hand. I listened to the conversation.

Author's pov

The moment Hyoyeon left the room eveyone could feel that the tension lessened but the hatered only grew. The silence became louder. The glares intensified. And the people who caused all that to happen where all the more jovial.

By this time the music still stopped, the dancers still forzen, and the party crashers where ignorant to the death stares that was sent to them. 

With a spring in his step Eunhyuk went towards his 'friends'. Who only considered him as the he truly is. 

"Nice, party ehh!" He yelled as loud as he could. But he knew he already ruined it, with his coming and he's little out burst a moment ago. 

"Dude, why don't you jut get out of here" Donghae hissed "No one invited you" venom clearly evident in his voice. 

"Hyuk, just save us all the trouble" Yesung pleaded as he cratched his hair in frustration "and leave" 

Eunhyuk was already fuming by time he had fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter