Chapter 4

My Unexpected Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's pov

By the end of the night all Hyoyeon wanted to do was curl up in bed and hoped that it would swallow her and take her to never land. Where she would never grow up and never have to go through the pains of becoming an adult. On the way to adulthood you learn responsibilities, friends, foes, love & heartbreak. Heart Break. That was the one thing Hyoyeon wanted to cross a bridged and get over it. But why did she feel like it was just yesterday that she was betrayed, thrown aside, and naïve. She didn't know, when or how but she just did. She grew up. She promised herself that she wouldn't hide from her problems anymore. She wasn't going to let anyone step on her like a 'welcome home' rug. She was sick and tired of everyone treating her like she was fragile glass that could brake any minute, at anytime if you didn't watch over it 24/7. 

Hyoyeon was dragged into a sleek, black sports car, to which she only knew one person owned. She was hauled into the passengers seat, and got buckled way to forcefully for her liking. She could've kick, screamed her lungs off, or even used her karate moves but she knew better. She knew once she got off of the car he would get it. For manhandling  her and for not explaining what just happend back there. In her house, her own home. But for now she would just give him a little preview of what's to come later. He was pulling out of the driveway, when a shadow appeared from Hyoyeon's windw. Which startled the livid girl in the passengers seat. 

"Hyung, can I go with you" 

"Come in"

"There's no space" 

Hyoyeon and Kris said simultaneously. The blonde damsel sent a spine curling glare towards Kris. And was about to open the door for Kai but stopped her movements when they speed off into the highway. 

"KRIS!!!"

"Thats my name baby, don't wear it out" he said obnoxiously with a smirk.

The man in question had a smug look on his face. While Hyoyeon was having a hard time keeping her anger at bay, because one part of her head is telling her to choke him to death and dump his body in a ditch somewhere and the other telling her that the others would beat him up later. Hyoyeon rolled down her window and looked back at Kai who is now looking rather small as the distance grows farther but she didn't miss the dumbfounded expression he had on his face. Which would've made Hyoyeon laugh but she needed answers and she knew the only person who would tell her was Kai. 

******

"ugh! Haven't I suffered enough , woman!!?" Kris groaned has he slammed the door to his car. 

"Whatever are you talking about dear, Sir" Hyoyeon said with a fake British accent. Which seemed to irate her companion even more. 

For the last Hour Kris had been driving around trying to lead Hyoyeon as far away from her house as he could. But it only resulted to Kris getting yelled at, pinch, punched and a soaring headache, that seemed to grow even more every time he heard her talk. He could've saved himself the trouble of getting all those punishments but he didn't and chose to keep his mouth shut about it. He was sure he was going to get many colorful bruises the next day on his arms and his thighs. Now he was regretting not letting Kai in the car. He could've gotten half the turtore he faced if he was in their with them. 

"Just, shut up and get out of the car" 

"Not until you tell me what's going on" Hyoyeon uttered while she crossed her arms over her chest. They were now infront of a diner. Kris opened her car door and told her to get out. But he knew better and the only way to get the blonde vixen out was to bribe her. 

"Hyo, if you don't get out now," he coaxed "You won't be able to eat" He then held out his hand for him to take. He knew he had won this argument. 

At the mention of food Hyoyeon's stomach growled. She wanted to be stubborn and give Kris a hard time but she knew she couldn't refuse the offer especially if it was about food. 

Hyoyeon got out of the car ignoring Kris's outstretched and held her head up high and confidently sauntered into the diner. While mumbling "Your so lucky, I'm hungry." Kris did not miss her grumbling and tried hard to hide his laugh but the corners of his lips began to twitch. 'Kris if you laugh now, she will give you h£ll and feed you to the dogs' his conscience told him. At that thought, a shiver ran throug his spine and all laughter left his system, like a flush of a toilet.

Following Hyoyeon into the diner, they sat at a booth that was near the window but was secluded from the inside and near the exit. Hyoyeon knew something was up but she just couldn't put her finger on it. A sudden memory flashed in her mind, which left her dazed. 

*FlashBack*

-September 22, 2001

It was an hour before Hyoyeon's birthday party officially started. She was turning  5 today. She knew she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter