Chapter 1

My Unexpected Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     Author's pov

 Enraged. Betrayed. Used. Hurt. Didn't even begin to cover how Hyoyeon felt. But she did not act like the bubbly girl that she was. Instead she did the only thing that she knew very well how to do; mask up her emotions. In place of the negative emotion she felt inside, she acted as if she was; shocked, speechless, & mad. She almost had everyone fooled. Almost. 

*Flashback*

-Early morning. Sept 20,2013-

She had not been very ecstatic to celebrate her much anticipated 18th birthday, it seemed as everyone else was happy except for her. Hyoyeon. The Birthday Girl. Everyone asked her why she wasn't looking forward to her 18th year because after all people considered you an adult once you turned 18. But according to Hyoyeon something big would happen to any Kim that would be nearing/turning their 18th year. And that was exactly why Hyoyeon was dreading for it's coming. She didn't want to change like her older cousins did after their 18th birthdays. But fate was already driving with Destiny in its passengers seat. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

The Kim's would always be private about parties or gatherings, they only invited the best out of the best. As normal people saw it. But behind all that glamour, blings and riches was a secret far beyond any humans imagination. What the Kim's were and any other being connected to them where not human. 

When Hyoyeon got home from school, she noticed that everyone in the mansion was up and about. People cleaning, packing and organizing. Not something that happens every day in the Kim's household. She had stopped walking right next to butler Lee. 

"Mr. Lee, what's going on?"

"Hello, young mistress, everyone is just getting ready for your departure. Mr&Mrs Kim are already on their way to Seoul." 

"What!?" She asked again, more confused than ever. 

"Because, Young Mistress Hyoyeon, you are going back to Korea and are celebrating you Birthday there."

"WHAT!!?!" She yelled at the top of her lungs not caring if everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at her. But with a wave of a hand from butler Lee they had resumed to their work. Only Hyoyeon already had ran upstairs and furiously dialed her parents number. Ready to yell at them for not even telling her about arrangement. 

Hyoeyon's pov

"What the hell is going on?!?!!"  Why would my parents suddenly opt and fly back to Korea?!! "God knows how much I hate that place, to many memories I'd rather not go down the line to remember".Going back would only open the buried wounds that I tried so well to keep hidden. "Why would you guys suddenly want to go back?! For what to reminisce the old times!?! Jesus Mom, Dad your far to young to be doing that!?!?!"  I just kept on, on and on rambling about how it was a bad idea to go back. Not even once letting them speak. Well not until they got feed up and hung up on me and then called again asking. 

"Are done you being a drama queen, Choding?"

I only answered with a "Yes"

"Now are you going to listen to us?" My Mom asked.

"Yes"

"Pormise not to interrupt me or your dad when where talking, ok?"

"Yeah. Ok" I could never win against my Mom. She always had a thing with always being incontrol, sometimes I felt bad for my dad.. Thinking back to the time when me and my dad went out ice-skating when my mom strongly went against it. A smile slowly made its way to my face. Remembering the part where when we got back, my mom had found out I had gotten hurt. After that me and my dad had gotten an ear-full of my moms "i told you so's...." and "You should've listen.." The sound of my Mom's voice broke me out of my trance but only for me to hear.

" That's why you have to be here"

Not sure if I should ask her to repeat it again , because if I did my mom would have gave me yet again another speech on listening while other people are talking. And trust me that would take more than half an hour of my time. So instead I answered with a "Ok". Making a mental note to call my Dad later to ask why I was needed in Korea again, hopefully by then my Mom would be somewhere else. 

"Ok, Sweetie! I thought you would've argued with me again but I guess the past is already forgotten right!?" My mom said enthusiastically. 

"Yeah, I guess." 

"Alright, we expect you to be here by tomorrow around the afternoon. Bye sweet heart see you. Love you!" 

"Ok. Mom love you too. Tell Dad I love him too! Bye" my tone laced with aegyo. But as soon as the called ended I slummed back down on my bed with my belly facing the bed. 

God, Kim Hyoyeon what have you gotten yourself into.

Not a moment after I just finished talking with my Mom another call interrupted me from my thoughts and trust me when I say this not in a million years would I have expected the caller ID's name to be calling me. So imagine my shock when the element of surprise decided to knock me on the head with a dictionary and had the expected turn into the unexpe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter