The Girl Who No Longer Sings

The Dream Thief

Bora dropped with her phone, trying to hold her tears back. When the police called, she was hoping for good news.

The only good thing about it was that Hyorin has been found, but not in a good way.

 

The car stopped, and Bora got out of the door, running towards the crime scene. The entire factory had been sealed with crime scene tape. Reporters were trying to come in and fans were crying their hearts out. Some stared crying more as Bora appeared. She couldn't tell if it was sympathy, or pity. She continued on into the factory, where she met a sight she didn't want to see.

Her leader.

Hyorin lay on the floor, her eyes closed. She was wearing a beautiful white dress, though it's drenched in blood.

Her Blood.

Bora fought the tears appearing at her eyes. She needed to grasp the reality in front of her. She needed to get that fact in her head. Hyorin is dead. Sweet, sweet Hyorin is dead...

Bora couldn't help it but broke down. She kept crying, even as the still crying Soyou and Dasom came and embraced her, she kept crying.

Reality struck her hard.

 

Soon the manager came, stopping as he saw the bloody sight in front of him. "Oh gosh..." Walking up to one of the inspectors, he asked, "What happened?"

"We believed that the directed cause of Ms. Kim's death is blood loss." The man answered. "According to what we found, the victim must have been tied onto that chair with those ropes." He pointed to the half bloody chair and ropes. "And was only released after the procedure was done."

"What procedure?"

The detective signaled to the medical examiner, whom lifted the cloth that covered Hyorin's neck. Both the manager and the girls could see the gaping hole where her vocal cords should have been. Bora felt like vomiting. Dasom did.

"The killer most likely has a purpose to this, as you can tell."

"Got any clues?" the manager continued to ask, trying to keep his voice sounding natural, though Bora could hear the quiver in his voice.

"Only one." the inspector held out a note. On it reads:

 

Her dream is mine now.

~The dream thief

 

Her dream's truly gone, Bora. She'll never sing again.

Bora hoped that that wasn't written with Hyorin's blood. As Soyou finished cleaning Dasom of her dinner, a reporter managed to sneak past the guards, went into the factory, and started taking pictures of the body. "Awesome! This would make the front page for sure!" He said happily to himself. The police tried to stop him but he wouldn't move.

Something snapped inside of Bora. She went towards the reporter with a mix of sadness and anger. When she is beside him, she took his camera, remove the memory chip, threw the camera onto the ground, and broke the chip after.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! My life's work is in there!" the reported said angrily.

"WELL, MY FRIEND'S DEAD!" Bora snapped, causing the reporter to jump. Everyone started to look at Bora.

Bora was still glaring at the reporter as she continued, "My friend's dead, do you know that? She isn't just some pop star that died. She's my friend. Can't you be more human?" Bora voice started to quiver, but she still glare at the man.

"She's my friend."

 


 

The man watched the chaos with pleasure on his face. It already good to acquire a dream, but seeing this was pure bliss. He felt so happy. His plan had worked out beautifully. He had gained the dream from the dreamer, and got her out of the ropes, to let her lie down and continue 'sleeping'.

Sleep tight, my beautiful dreamer.

He knew he couldn't stay for too long. Though he blends in easily with the crowd, the pleasure in his face might give him away. He was just about to leave when he heard the voice of a shouting girl. Looking around, he saw that it came from one the girls that were allowed to enter the factory. Must be one of the members, He thought. He listened to the pain in her voice, and gave her his pity. 

Don't be so sad. The guy thought as he walked away.

 

Maybe you'll meet her soon.

 

================================================================================================

Lol! I'm starting to get creeped out of my own story. :P I hoped that you guys are enjoying this fanfic. Keep on supporting it okay? Thanks and love ya guys! <3