Part 6

Dream House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/n
Sorry I took so long to update..no Yunjae momments, I just can't resist adding these two! ^_^v
 

 

4 years later

 

“That’s all for today gentlemen, you may all go for now.”

 

The men in the room, all wearing suits and tie, stood up and shake each others hands.

 

Two young men did the same with the older men. When the formalities are over the two, like the others left the huge conference room.

 

“Finally hyung! I thought that meeting is not gonna end! I’m starving!” The taller of the two said to his companion.

 

“Honestly Min, you are always hungry.” The prettier male teases.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Ha ha. OK, OK, let’s get something to eat.”

 

They made their way to the elevator.

“It’s weird that you still call me ‘hyung’ even when we are talking in English just like now.” The prettier male, Jaejoong stated.

 

“Even though I try to speak in full Korean, sometimes I ended up expressing myself in English. It can’t be helped. I never had someone to talk to in Korean here, but I feel bad not to call you hyung so, just let me be OK?” He said.

 

They are in the 26th floor of the building where the representatives of all the construction companies that are members of CL United are having their annual conference.

 

Changmin and Jaejoong are among the youngest and are representing the Jung Builders.

 

Both decided to eat in their favorite restaurant, the JUST4U, it is a restaurant that serves Asian cuisines but the catch is, they have a theme, they only peak one specific cuisine for a whole week.

 

A pretty waitress dressed in a Filipiniana costume came to take their order.

 

“Hi Sheera! Looking good!” Jaejoong praises the waitress.

 

“Thanks JJ! So are you! You look hotter and hotter every time I see you.” Sheera praises back.

 

“Hey what about me?” Changmin asked pointing at himself.

 

“Oh, you are becoming taller and taller every time I see you.” She teases.

“That’s it?! That is so unfair! Just because Jae hyung designed this place, he should get the most attention!” Changmin complained.

 

“Sulking again Changmin?” another waitress who just passed by their table teases.

“Shut up Chibi! I’m not sulking! Just go over there and get some orders or something.” Changmin said.

“Whatever you say, big baby!” “Yah!” Chibi’s laughed then went to the kitchen to get the other costumer’s order.

 

“Back to the food. We are serving Filipino cuisines this week. What do you want to have?” Sheera asked.

 

“Last week was Thai cuisines right? I wasn’t able to come. Stupid meetings!” Changmin complained.

 

“I was able to come once. The food was superb! Vrmag did a great job.” Jaejoong said while reading the menu.

 

“Yah! Yah! Why didn’t you bring me with you?”

 

“You said you were busy. You are finishing you’re monthly report.”

 

“But so are you!” He argued.

 

“Boys, boys, what seems to be the problem?”  The owner asked. She just came out of her office with Kazeira, the  manager, when they saw the two bantering.

 

"Hyung didn’t bring me with him here last week! I didn’t get to eat Thai food!"

The 3 female chuckled at their friend's childishness

 

"There's always next time Changmin." Kazeira said.

 

"But I want to eat it now…" He whined.

 

"Filipino food is great also, there's a lot of varieties to choose from." Kazeira said.

 

"Yes, I'm sure you’ll like it!" Sheera agreed.

 

"See? You don’t have to be upset about it" owner

 

Jaejoong is just grinning while listening to their lady friends appeases the food monster.

 

"Fine! I'll order a lot!" Changmin turned to Jaejoong

 

"…and because you’re the reason why I'm upset, you’re gonna pay!" he starter choosing food from the menu, and reading it to the waitress.

 

"As if you ever not eat a lot" Jaejoong whispered, loud enough for the other 2 female to hear, they stifles their laughter in response.

 

"You said something hyung?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter