Part 3

Dream House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, super late update. I have no other excuse but the school works.

Well anyways, here is the 3rd installment. It’s not how I originally planned to write it but well. No time to revise.

Enjoy reading..I guess..^_^v

comments?

Part 3

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I left the university auditorium after Jaejoong’s speech ended. I don’t know why I was even there in the first place. It’s like putting salt into the wound.

The thought of him leaving the school permanently hurts so much.

I left my car in front of our house and let the driver parked it properly. I quickly went into my room so my parents wouldn’t notice me. I am not in the mood to chat right now.

I lay on my bed with my feet hanging on the edge.

I feel so pathetic. I am so sad that Jaejoong is leaving when we are not even friends. We haven’t even had a decent conversation.

For almost 4 years of knowing that he existed, I didn’t even had the courage to approach and befriend him. I’m such a coward.

I first bump into him at the university library when I was in my 3rd year in business management. That was before I took up Law. He was a new student assistant. I was just at the library to get away from the annoying girls that chase me everywhere. Well, a guy needs to rest sometimes right?

He looks so young and scared that time, I guess the university life was a little overwhelming for him. At first I was just entertained by watching him try to sort books after books and clumsily try to put them back in their right places.

Watching him like that made me silently laugh.

After that, it became a habit for me to go to the library to watch him. Every time that I don’t have anything to do, I drop by at the library and pretended to read a book just to watch him from a far. I didn’t need to go to the library to study or to barrow books because we have lots of that at home. Well, a perk of having a rich family. We have a huge library at home.

No, I wasn’t in love with him at first, hell, I wasn’t even gay. I loved girls, those not annoying type. There wasn’t a time that I was attracted to a man. Well, until I met him.

It came a time that watching him became like an obsession. My week isn’t complete without watching his clumsiness.

Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t stalking him purposely. The first three months that I knew his existence, I didn’t now his name, or even tried to find out.  I was contented by watching him from a far, and besides, I didn’t even know what to tell him.

I found out his name when I over heard his friend called him. After that, getting information about him wasn’t hard anymore. It came without me doing anything.

A friend of mine, Yoochun, is Jaejoong’s senior in his course.

He always tells me stories about a guy in their department that he admires because he is smart and diligent student. I wasn’t really listening to him and even that he is turning gay which he denied. I was shocked when I found out that that guy he is referring to is actually the guy I’ve been watching for months. I was stupid not to ask about his name. If I knew it has him I might have listened attentively at his stories.

After finding out that Yoochun is telling stories about Jaejoong, I started to listen to his stories but still trying to act like I don’t care. It was embarrassing to admit that I care you know? After teasing him that he might have turned gay then it turns out that it was me who changed preference instead, what do you think will happen?

I found out a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter