Final

Guard my Heart

The first thing I did once my alarm went off that morning was to check my phone.

From: Hayana

Taste of Moon @ 4PM. Don’t be late.

I am glad that I still have my friends who would protect me. And will be there for me if I have problems. I was out of tears, my eyes are fluffy and my throat was sore from all the crying last night.

0-0

“Do you really have to do this?” Hayana asked me before sipping her drink.

I just nodded. “I already booked a ticket. So there’s no time to back out.”

“You’re really going to leave us? Hyerim said.

 “Let’s just think that I am just going on a vacation guys. And in few months I will be here again with you guys.” I told them. Truth is I don’t want to leave my friends. I feel sorry for them. But I have to do this if I wanted to forget him.  I tried my very best not to think about him, it’s just making me feel crazy.

 

 

0-0

Hyerim and Hayana offered to take me to the airport. I gave them a quick hug and promised them that I will be back after I heal my heart. I will miss my friends from back home, but I am not afraid since I know that they will still wait for me after I came back. I turned my back, pulling my bags and stepped past the luggage check, trying to find what area I will check-in until someone caught my eye.

It was like the world had stopped its time. And all I could hear was my heart beating loudly. I can’t even move my feet or even open my mouth to speak, all I could do is stand there. I clutched the ticket and the passport I was holding. I am afraid that it would fly off out of my hand. He was there standing in front of me.

“What do you want?” I finally asked. I was praying that my voice would not shake, or my eyes to stay dry.

He looked at me and gazed away quickly. He took his hand out from his pocket; he shook his head before looking at me again.

“IM SORRY!” that is all he said.

“You’re saying that to me right now? Really?”

“I want to apologize to you.”

“Seriously?” I said. “Does your girlfriend know that you’re here?”

He avoided my eyes. I wasn’t that sure if he is really feeling sorry for me for playing up with my heart.

“She does” he answered.

“I know I hurt you so much, and I know that you don’t want to see me again. But I couldn’t let you go without clearing things up.” he said.

I wanted to run away from him that moment. I don’t want to hear it. But my feet were glued on that place and my heart keeps on telling me to face him and hear him out, no matter how painful it is.

“Sojee and I broke up when you and i met.”

“So it’s my fault that you two broke up?” I shot back.

“No it’s not your fault. It’s just that when we met each other there’s been a gap in our relationship.”

“And then you used me to forget about her.”

He bit his lip.                             

“It’s not like that. It’s just that I don’t want to hurt you. Sojee started calling me and wanted to get back together. I don’t want to hurt you because I am not sure about my feelings for you.”

“Okay” I said calmly. I had felt that things couldn’t get any worse. And I feel like I am going to collapse any time soon. I heard all I needed to hear. I took my luggage and gripped it hardly.  He looked at me with his eyebrows all crinkled.

“I’m sorry about everything. It’s my entire fault.”

“Just stop it already.” I said. A tear fall down on my face.

He kept quiet and scuffed his feet on the floor. “You were always a good friend to me.”

Friend? I wanted to hit him really hard that time. Those sweet moments we shared together in the past. And I am only a friend to him. He must be joking. Right? Why did I even fall for him at the first place? I roam my eyes over the place and I could see people on the same flight as me I can’t wait to go there and join them. Luhan extended his hand towards me. I gulped and I’m scared that maybe this will be the last time I would see him again. Luhan may have chosen his ex over me, but who cares I had a group of people who believed in me and chose to be with me. I laughed at myself for being strong in front of him. The old me would have probably buckled down and sobbed in the middle of the airport. I felt better for standing on my own two feet.

“Thanks for all the memories” I said to myself.

 

0-0

 

*SUBCRIBE *COMMENT *UPVOTE. Thank you. :)

please do visit my other stories guys. tnx

Luhan My Peter Pan ----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/486352/luhan-my-peter-pan-fantasy-romance-exo-luhan

 

wow! Its been 2 years since I wrote this story..