Awkward Sunset {Part 2}

Invisible Halo

[ continued from the previous chapter -- ]

 

-Your Pov.-

We were halfway there, and the car was filled with snoring people. That excluded me and Jinyoung.

I turned to look behind me and saw Gongchan with his head leaned on the window, sleeping like a baby. Aww.. so cute. Why does he half to be gay though! Like seriously.

"So Mihi, there were a few questions that I wanted to ask you from yesterday."

I turned around and looked at Jinyoung. "Yes?"

"Uhm.. Why were you sleeping in that strawberry field?"

"Oh! I was sent down from hea---" Shiz.. I almost told him. "I mean.. I just like sleeping in fields.. It's really relaxing!"

He chuckled. "Uh huh... I guess I'll just believe that for now."

I suddenly saw a body of water. "Ooh! Water!!!! Look look!?!!!" I pointed out the window.

"Haha, you're so cute.. and yeah, that's where we're going!" He grinned.

The whole rest of the time we just talked about how excited we were.

When we finally arrived, Jinyoung woke everyone up.

-Gongchan's Pov.-

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I went down on one knee and held a rose in my hand.

The mystery girl smiled and took the rose. "Of course.."

"Really?" I stood up with joy-filled eyes.

"....not." She threw the rose on the ground and stepped on it, crushing my heart.

...

I woke up and opened my eyes a little, but that's when I saw Mihi shifting her position a little. I closed my eyes again and felt her watching me with those beauti- I mean, creepy eyes of hers. After what seemed like an eternity, Jinyoung started questions, and I was pretty sure she wasn't looking at me anymore. I opened my eyes and quietly stared out the window, when I heard hyung say, 'You're so cute.' Psh. Cute? HER? No way man!.. After 10 more minutes, I closed my eyes, pretending to sleep and hyung woke all of us up.

-Your Pov.-

Everyone got out of the car, as we saw a bunch of shopping mall outlets, the beach, and places to get food. 

"Where do you guys wanna go first??" Sandeul asked.

I started jumping up and down. "Beach, beach, beach, beach!"

The guys started chuckling.... well, everyone except Gongchan, and they agreed, again; leaving out Gongchan.

The second I felt the sand hit my feet, all of my old memories started wandering around in my head.

     ♥     

Sitting on the warm sand, I laughed at the boys as I watched them splashing each other in the water. Gongchan looked so happy.. I felt a smile start to appear on my face. Yah! No no no. He's gay, shisus. Stop thinking you like him; I had a mental headdesk. That's when I saw Baro motion me over to come in the water. I shook my head. If I went in the water it would be so awkward..

-Baro's Pov.-

"YAH! YOU , STOP SPLASHING IN MY FACE." I splashed the maknae back.

"I love you hyung!" He jumped on top of me, making me fall into the water.

I stood up quickly and wiped the water off of my face. I saw Mihi sitting in the sand with a smiling face. When she looked over I motioned her to come, but she shook her head.

"Yo maknae! Go bring Mihi over!" I poked him.

"Huh? Why me?" 

"Because you're most likely not to flirt with her on the way here."

"...Good point." 

-Your Pov.-

I saw Gongchan starting to walk towards me. Am I dreaming or something? Why would he be walking here?!

"Uhm.... hey.." He sat down next to me, making sure he wasn't so close because he kept scooting a little farther.

"Hi.." Ugh. How awkward.

"Uh... so... aren't you bored? Just sitting out here, I mean.."

"A little.. but, I don't wanna interrupt your fun." I stared at the horizon.

"You won't be interrupting, I promise. Come on! It's fun." He held out his hand. Uwah. Okay, I am dreaming now.

I took it, without response, and he led me to the water and immediately started soaking me with water. "YAH!!!" I struggled a bit, but splashed back.

"Hahah!" We kept splashing each other, when the other guys saw and joined in.

     ♥     

After a while of playing in the water, the guys went to go shopping and eat. I told them that I just wanted to stay on the sand, so they all left.

-CNU's Pov.-

"I WANT PIZZA." I yelled and started running around.

"Okay okay, we'll go get some.. but wait, Mihi's all by herself. Someone stay with her on the beach!" Jinyoung said.

"OH I WILL!" I immediately responded.

"No! You go get your pizza! I WILL HYUNG, I WILL!" I saw Baro raising his hand. Psh, I bet her likes her.. 

"How about... Gongchan?" Sandeul said.

"WHAT!?! WHY HIM!?" Baro and I said in unison.

"Huh? But I don't want to.." Gongchan started.

"Too bad," Sandeul pushed Gongchan to the beach, while we all left. Hmph. At least I get my pizza ( insert face: ^3^ ).

-Your Pov.-

I sat with my head on my knees, remembering what happened in the water. "It kind of seemed like Gongchan didn't hate me.." I said to myself.

That's when I heard someone from behind say, "Hate you?"

....Oh shizzle. I turned around and saw Gongchan standing there.

"Uhm.. I mean... Uh.." Aish.

He sat beside me, closer than before and looked at me. "I don't hate you."

"But... why don't you ever talk to me then.. and, you ignore me." I'm so embarrassed.. 

"I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to make it seem like that." 

"It's alright.."

"Uh... so... can we be friends?" He stuck his hand out, waiting for it to be shook.

I nodded, "Of course! But.. friends don't shake hands.." I leaned him and gave him a quick hug.

His face turned slightly pink. He is NOT blushing.. Psh.. 

"So, are the guys coming back anytime soon?"

He shook his head, "Nope.. You wanna play a game to let the time pass?"

"Okay, what game!" I clapped my hands, an changed my position so that I was facing him.

"The truth game. You know how to play right?"

I nodded in response. "Can I ask you first?" I needed to ask him that one big, important question that kept bothering me.

"Sure."

"Are you gay? Or biual?" I covered my mouth, waiting.

His eyes widened. "WHAT?!"

I couldn't help but laugh. "I guess I'll take that as a no."

"What made you think I was gay!?!!!" He poked me repeatedly.

I grinned. "No reason! Your turn."

He squinted his eyes. "Hmph. Fine, uhm.. tell me of your first impression of all the hyungs."

"Yah. That's a lot!" I playfully shoved him.

"Just do it!" He mehronged. Aigoo. Baby.

"Okay. Hmm. Jinyoung is handsome, and really helpful. Sandeul is very kind. Baro and CNU are a bit creepy, but they're fun to be around."

He laughed. "The last part was funny."

"Yup yup. Do you want me to tell you my first impression of you?"

He shook his head. "I'm kind of worried about what you'll say, so no!" All I was gonna say was that he's cute. Gosh. I laughed in my head.

We kept asking each other weird questions, and answering them while laughing as the sun was slowly going down.

"How about parents? Where are they right now?" He looked over at me and smiled.

"My parents are in heaven." I stared at the sky.

"Oh... I'm sorry.." He looked down.

"No, no. It's alright! I'm used to it now," I poked his head.

"Mihi, I never knew you were this nice.. We'll be good friends." 

"Haha? So you thought I was mean? Psh. Fine." I crossed my arms.

"No! No, I didn't mean that!!" He hugged me. What is this? I have this weird feeling in my chest.. Thump thump.

"Whoa there! What do we have here?" Gongchan and I turned our heads and immediately stopped hugging when we saw the rest of the guys back.

"Looks like Channie and Mihi have a thing." Sandeul teased.

"Yah! We just met yesterday. Of course not."

I nodded and joined in. "We're just friends."

"Whatever you say.." Sandeul rolled his eyes. What a weirdo! -.-'

     ♥     

It was finally time to go home, so everyone got in the car. This time, I was sitting next to Gongchan in the way back of the car, chatting, while it was getting darker and darker outside.

-Gongchan's Pov.-

We kept talking and laughing until she yawned. The next thing I knew her head was on my shoulder. Thump thump. She looked like a pure angel.. Whoa whoa whoa. What am I saying!? Snap out of it. I sighed and closed my eyes as well, falling asleep.

-Sandeul's Pov.-

As everyone was sleeping, I turned around. Oh my doodlepuffs. Channie and Mihi looked so cute.. Maybe, just maybe, I could set them up. Channie's never dated a real girl anyway. I sat back, and closed my eyes, as ideas started floating around in my head. Let operation A.G.A.D.B. (Angel Girl and Denying Boy) begin. 

 

 

UPDATED :D. Sorry if this chapter is bad... and long o_e. My brain was fried today ><. OOOOH. and .. It's ma beeeday! ^^ Happy birthday to me, I'm one hundred and three, I wanna meet SHINee, and meet handsome Key! LOL. XD I dunno; just thought of rhyming words :33 Haha <3333 Thanks for reading, all <3.

 

<3,

JJ/ Jiji