Subtle Aura

Invisible Halo

Music:
Click Here
Teen Top- Angel

 

"You'll never get a girl if you do this for you whole life.." Jinyoung put his hand on his dongsaeng's shoulder.

"WHAT? Strawberry picking is manly!" Gongchan whined, making a sad pout.

"Manly for grandmas!" Jinyoung started chuckling, and started walking through the field of grass. "Ahh, how peaceful.. I'm so glad the other guys decided not to come.. it's so nice without them."

Gongchan grinned a little, "I agree.. Sandeul hyung would've ate all of my strawberries by now, if he was here!"

"You and your strawberries..." 

Jinyoung was the oldest out of their 'posse' in school, called B1A4. He was also the most flirtatious, making every single girl that he talked to, turn as bright as tomatoes. In contrast, Gongchan was the youngest of the group, and was on more of the innocent and cute side. He was popular with the girls, like his hyungs, but he never liked flirting back. Mostly because he doesn't like any of the girls that talk to him, as in 'like like'.

"Hyung.. do you like any of the girls you talk to at school?" Gongchan curiously asked.

Jinyoung shook his head. "Naahh. They're all too obsessive over my good looks." He smirked.

"Hyung is too conceited!" Gongchan playfully hit Jinyoung's arm.

"You need to be conceited and confident, or else you'll be attracting no girls, or even worse, the really weird ones."

"I DON'T WANT WEIRD GIRLS NEAR ME. I'D RATHER HAVE NONE!" A sudden outburst of the maknae.

"Okay okay." Jinyoung laughed, ruffling Gongchan's hair.

Jinyoung and Gongchan continued picking strawberries. After a while, they got tired of picking the delicious, red fruits, so they decided to roam the grass field.

As Gongchan was happily frolicking, he sees something out of the corner of his eye. A stick! He started running towards it, showing him the sight of an arm; Not a stick. His eyes widened. The owner of the arm was the most angelic-looking girl, laying on the grass, with her eyes closed and wearing a pure white dress. "H-HYUNG!!!!" He squeaked.

Jinyoung looked over, 21 feet away from his dongsaeng. "What's wrong???"

"There's a GIRL right here!"

"Girl? That's my cue!" Jinyoung ran over to Gongchan, seeing the angelic girl as well. "Oh my god.."

"Do you think she's dead?" Gongchan squatted down and poked the girl's left cheek.

Jinyoung shook his head. "Her chest is moving up and down, so she's definitely breathing!"

"Yah!! Hyung is a ert!" Gongchan squinted his eyes at him, giving him a no-no motion.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "I was just checking if she was alive, jeez. But she doesn't look that ba--"

"NO HYUNG." 

"Alright alright." 

Gongchan put his hand on her forehead, and checked if she had a fever. She was perfectly fine. That's when he wondered to himself, Why is she out here by herself anyway?

"Let's try to wake her up.. I'm pretty sure she doesn't live here." Jinyoung said, as his dongsaeng nodded.

Jinyoung tried first, shaking the mysterious beauty. "Please wake up, agashi!" It didn't work.

Gongchan went next, poking her face everywhere, but she didn't even flinch. "Aish, hyung, it's not working!!" 

After more and more attempts, they still didn't wake her up. 

Gongchan sighed in defeat, and grabbed one of the clean, huge strawberries, taking a tiny bite out of the tip.

The girl's eyes fluttered open, as she sat up, and took his strawberry, munching happily away.

Jinyoung and Gongchan stared at her wide-eyed.

"Nomnomnom, yummy!" She gave out the most cute eye smile, and continued eating, until she finished the whole strawberry, yet still not noticing the two boys next to her.

"Uhh.. Annyeong?" Jinyoung waved his hand in front of her face. She opened her eyes wide, and stared at his hand. Next, taking his hand with both of her's and touching it, in an inspecting manner. 

"Uhm.. Do you know how to talk?" Gongchan looked at her weirdly, for touching his hyung's hand; but his hyung seemed like he was enjoying it. 

"A-Annyeonghaseyo.." She let go of Jinyoung's hand and smiled at both of them.

Jinyoung smiled back warmly. "What's your name?"

As the mysterious girl hesitated on what to say. She tried to remember the name she was assigned. After 30 seconds of thinking, she finally remembered. "I'm Han Mihi, nice to meet you." 

"I'm Gongchan!" 

"And I'm Jinyoung, nice to meet you too."

Both boys, stared at her beauty. At last, Gongchan spoke up. "Where are you from, Mihi?"

"How old are you?"

"What grade are you in?"

"Which school do you go to?"

"Do you live around here?"

Mihi got shot with questions, taking out the paper in her pocket, replying to all of them.

- - -

After a while, it started getting dark. "Do you have a place to stay tonight?" Jinyoung asked, and  Mihi shook her head.

"Well, since you go to our school, how about staying at our apartment?" He said.

"What do you mean when you say our?" She asked.

"Me, Gongchan, and three other friends share it, but I'm pretty sure they won't mind."

Mihi nodded, thankfully, and was walking home with Jinyoung, while talking to him the whole way.

Gongchan just walked by himself, a few yards away. In a way, he felt weird. He had no idea why, but something didn't feel right in him.. maybe it could be.. jealousy?

 

 

A/N:

It's like.. 12:37 AM and I can't sleep so I decided to quickly update this story x-x. I'm not even tired one bit.. rofl; but I have dance class tomorrow so I should get to sleep soon ;~; Anyways-- I would LOVE if I can see your wonderful comments, because I love talking to people xDD so yeaaap- drop off a comment! :3 Lolies. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will be updating again soon (: Tell me if it's boring;; okay? Because I tend to usually write in a boring manner lmao. OKAY. SORRY FOR BASICALLY RANTING. XD Sleep tight my steamed dumplings! ( Ps. Sorry if there are lots of editing mistakes-- I'm half awake/ half asleep -w- )

 

<3,

JJ/ Jiji