[Kris] Merry Krismas

“EXO ♥” ✎ ONESHOT SCENARIO COLLECTION

MERRY CHRISTMAS~! (◞ꈍ∇ꈍ)◞⋆**❅ .*❄*.* ❆

 

 

"Ah it's snowing" You said getting excited from the all the falling snow, you unknowingly smiled seeing some small snowflakes also fall from the sky. You have always loved winter, it was your favourite season because of Christmas. You remember all the wonderful memories you have shared with your family, while celebrating Christmas, it made you feel warm inside, it was a wondeful feeling, full of joy. But this year you just weren't feeling that happiness. Everything was out of place, you intentionally came to Korea to study. Your studies were going well, you even met a wonderful boyfriend in Korea. You wanted nothing but to spend this special ocassion with him. But he wasn't here at the moment,  in matter of fact he wasn't even in the same country as you at the moment. he was all the way in China, spending Christmas with exo.

Kris was very, very busy lately, you barely see him, and when you do get to see him, he always looks tired. But he tries his absolute best to not show it and be his smiley, oh so cool self with you. You have shared many wondeful memories with Kris, even though you don't get to see him often, he did everything he could to make sure you were happy and smilling. He would send you so many texts messages and voice mails. He cared for you a lot and he made sure you knew that.

Your mind wondered off to Kris. "How is he doing?", "Is he having fun?".

Just thinking about him made you feel even more lonely then you were already feeling. You missed home, you missed your family, and you missed your loving boyfriend, Kris. You sighed, and got up from position in front of the window and walked over to your Christmas tree, you grinned remembering, when Kris came over to help you decorate your Christmas tree.

flashback**

"Yah Michelle, you have so much ornaments what should we put up on the tree first, how about the silver snowflakes go up first?" Kris said bending down to pick up some snowflakes, as he hanged them onto the tree, you smiled at him and nodded.

"Let's put these up next you said, showing him some red sparkled snowflakes." You said handing some of the orinments to Kris, Kris smiled and put the ornaments up on the tree. The Christmas tree started looking very beautiful, Kris smirked satisfied with his work. You saw his expression and chuckled. 'Well done baby" You said giving him a back hug, Kris quickly turned around to face you, and you rested your head on his chest, as he hummed a tune. "It looks beautiful Kris" You looked up at him and smiled, Kris your hair lovingly. "Not as beautiful as you" He said smirking once again as he leaned in for a kiss, you didn't hesitate to return the kiss.

Kris pulled away from you to go turn ont he Christmas lights which were on the tree, the tree lit up and it looked even more dazzling than before. "I really think we did a good job Kris." You said nodding whille admiring the tree, Kris smirked at you as he crossed his arms. "Of coruse, your boyfriends an artist after all"

"Ok that's enough Picasso" You laughed at him, Kris looked at you and grinned, Your eyes widened at something you forgotten. "What wrong babe?" Kris said looking at you with concern, "Oh well it's nothing big, but we forgot to put the star up on the tree" You said rubbing the back of your neck, while laughing.

"Oh that's what it is?" Kris said walking over to pick up the star, "That can be fixed" He said picking it up, and handing it to you. "put it up, my lovely" Kris said motioning you to put it up, you smiled at him, and nodded. You took the star out of his hands carefully and walked over to the tree, you frowned realising you were too short to reach the top of the tree. Kris laughed at you, as you turned around and pouted. Kris rushed over to you and kissed your pouted lips, before picking you up, "Go put it up quickly!" Kris shouted as he supported you. You quickly placed the star on the top of the tree and he gently put you down. "There it's finished" You said clapping. Kris smirked. "I would lay off the Christmas cookies if i were you"

"Heyyy!" You yelled at Kris as you smacked his arm playfully, while returning his smirk. Kris laughed as he turned to you.

"If i was you i would put up an angel on the tree"  Kris said nodding, while folding his arms. You laughed at him. "But i like the star" you said smirking. Kris glanced at you, and shook his head. "Do you wanna know why i would put an angel up?"

You looked at him with an raised eyebrow, as you tilted your head to the side "Why?" you said sounding confused. Kris thought you looked so freakin cute, he wanted to squish you, but he controled himself.

"Because, that angel at the top of the tree will remind me of my angel" He said pulling you close to him, "what do you mean?" You asked slightly confused, Kris laughed at cluelessness, 'You! it would remind me of you, you are my angel" Kris said grinning at you, making you blush.

"You're so cute, you don't have to do aegyo!" Kris said pinching your cheeks, "OWW KRIS!" You whined, making him laugh. As you rubbed your cheek, glaring at him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Kris i can't wait for Christmas what should we do?" You said sitting next to him on the couch. Kris's gaze left your eyes, and went to stare at your carpet, as he released a sigh. 'I'm sorry Michelle, i am spending Christmas in China..." Kris whispered to you, as his gaze filled with sadness. You honestly felt like breaking down crying. But you held it in, Kris knew you wanted to cry, with the way your eyes glittered. His face fell with concern. "Baby, i'm sorry..." Kris said pulling you close to him, in an warm embrace.

"Wo ai ni " He said as he your back. You pulled back from Kris, and faked a smile. "Don't worry about me Kris, it was silly of me to ask, of course you have plans, make sure you have fun in China Kris." You said trying to sound like you were okay, but you knew you were going to be hella lonely on Christmas this year.

You could see in Kris's eyes that he felt hurt, "Michelle...on Christmas wait for me, i'll be there i promise." he said grasping onto your hand, you looked at Kris and forced youself to smile. "When are you leaving for China?"

"Tomorrow" he mumbled as he hugged you, "I'll be there, i promise."

flashback finished**

You smiled looking out the window, it was 11:00pm Christmas was almost over, but you had faith in Kris. You didn't know how, but you knew he would make it in time, "He'll be here soon". You smiled and held Kris's present in your hands, you heard your front door slam open, and a breathless Kris apeared in front of you. He was sweating, and out of breath, your eyes widened at the sight.

"Kris" you whispered. You suddenly felt your heart flutter, as your breathing became uneven. You scanned Kris up and down, he looked handsome.

"Merry Christmas baby" He said between breaths,standing in front of you with his arms wide open, you didn't hesitate to run to him, and hold him tight, Kris returned your hug and held onto you twice as tight.

"I knew you would make it" You said feeling warm tears, stream down your face. Kris smiled into your shoulder. "Of course i'll make it" He whispered into your ears, as he breathed in your scent, he loved. "I am Kris, the dragon remember? I'll fly to you, when you need me." He winked.

"Kris" You whsipered. "hmmm?"

"Wo ai ni " You said blushing, Kris gave you a warm smile before kissing you. He wiped your tears away, and held your hands. You smiled widely at Kris.you let go of Kris's hands but he quickly grasped onto your arm."Give me the present later, because right now having you here with me is enough" Kris said wrapping you in a big bear hug. You smiled at him. "So where's my presen't from you?" you asked Kris while smirking.

"Isn't having me here the best present?" Kris said smirking. You laughed at him. "Yeah your right it is truly the best gift ever". You said pecking his cheek. Kris laughed, as he unwrapped his arms around your waist and went out side, you looked at him confused, you were going to follow him, but he quickly scrambled back inside holding a canvas. You looked at Kris in shock.

"You didn't" You rolled your eyes at him. "But i did" He said turning the canvas around, so you could see his stick figure drawings of you and Kris holding hands.

"Kris seriously!?" You said laughing.

"Merry Krismas!" He said trying to supress his laugh, but failed. You both ended up, laughing. And for the first time that night, you felt that Christmas joy fill you up compeltely, as you and Kris made a new memory to remember forever and ever

"Thank you Picasso" you said wrapping your arms around his neck grinning like crazy, Kris wrapped his arms around waist and he held you close to him.

"No worries baby, oh and remember i'm exo's Picasso, not Pikachu."

 

kriscassos-drawing-of-tree-by-lulu-deer-

 

 

HAVE A MERRY MERRY KRISMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!!

thank you for reading !  ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)