End of the semester

First Love II: Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thanks for commenting! ^^ 

I know you all are excited about V and Haneul being parents especially V. haha.

Daddy Taehyung~ XD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The dreaded week has finally come.” Aron groaned throwing himself onto the couch in the ballroom where NU’EST, BTS, Haneul, and Minzy were.

“Don’t remind me. I hate finals.” Suga whined. “Well that because you have a final tomorrow morning.” Jin chuckled. Suga groaned, kicking his feet in the air like a child, “JIN!”

Jin just laughed as twirled his pen in his fingers. “I’m only stating a fact. You should really study for that chemistry, Suga. You’re not very good at the subject.” “KIM SEOKJIN!” Suga roared. Jin chortled and began reviewing his notes for his final.

“I don’t know why you guys are complaining. Finals aren’t that bad.” Ren chimed. Aron and Suga looked over at the younger boy with indifferent expressions.

Ren chuckled nervously rubbing his neck, “On second thought, maybe it is.” Minhyun chuckled and slung an arm around Ren’s shoulder, “Don’t worry about them. They’re just not good at studying for their finals that’s why they’re complaining.”

“YAH!” Aron and Suga frowned.

Minhyun chuckled and leaned back in his seat, “It’s definitely true.”

Aron huffed, throwing an arm over his eyes, “My life is completely ruined.” “I can help you if you want.” Minzy offered. “We’re in the same class, remember?”

Aron pulled his arm off his eyes and stared at Minzy with a broad smile, “That’s right! Minzy, you’re a life saver!” He stood up and was about to give Minzy a hug when someone stepped in front of him.

Rap Monster raised an eyebrow, “Were you going to hug my girlfriend?” Aron straightened up, clearing his throat, “Of course not. I was…going to hug you.” With that, he wrapped his arms around Rap Monster and gave him a tight hug.

Aron pulled back and grinned at the flabbergasted Rap Monster. “I had no idea you were so muscular.” Aron patted Rap Monster’s shoulder that caused him to snap out of his daze.

Rap Monster cringed and sat down next to his girlfriend. “I can’t believe that just happened. I was…hugged by a guy.” Minzy laughed, nudging her boyfriend, “You liked it, didn’t you?”

Rap Monster made a face in response causing Minzy to laugh harder. He shuddered before looking over at Aron, who was grinning at him. “Never do that again. If you do, I don’t know what I might do to you.”

“Hyung, I hope you know that that sounds wrong.” Jimin chimed. Rap Monster glanced over at Jimin and thought about what he had just said. He groaned and banged his head onto the table, “Kill me now.”

Minzy shook her head as she placed her hand on the table so that Rap Monster’s forehead landed on her palm. “Don’t be hurting yourself now. I don’t need a man looking like I beat him up.”

Rap Monster straightened up and turned to his girlfriend. He wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his face in the crook of her neck. “I love you, Minzy. I love you so freaking much.”

Minzy’s face flushed red as she awkwardly patted his back in comfort, “Yeah.”

Haneul giggled seeing how cute her best friend was being. V turned to look at his wife. He smiled seeing her smile.

“Do you want me to be like that too? Cause I can if you want.” He whispered in her ear. Haneul turned to look at her husband and wrinkled her nose, “No thanks. I don’t think I want to deal with you at the moment.”

V frowned, “Yah. How could you say that to your own husband?” Haneul giggled and poked his nose, “It’s because you’re my husband that’s why I’m able to say that.”

V softened and pecked her cheek. “Man, I can never really stay mad at you especially now when you’re carrying Taehyung junior.” Haneul raised a brow, “So you’ve decided that it’s a boy?” V nodded with a proud smile, “Yes I have. It’s definitely a boy because it is the male that gives the Y chromosome or X chromosome when making babies.”

Haneul stared at him for a moment before shaking her head. She pushed his head away, “Just study Taehyung. You need to study a lot.” V pouted, “But I want to keep talking to you.” “You will when you ask me questions.”

V was about to open his mouth and say something when Haneul held up a finger. “Don’t you even dare think about asking a question about everything because I’m not going to answer you.” V closed his mouth making a face.

“V stop trying to be cute when you’re not. Leave Haneul alone too. She needs to study because she actually cares about her finals.” J-Hope piped. V turned to the older boy, “Are you saying that I don’t care about my finals?” “It’s because you don’t.”

V chuckled, nodding in agree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter