Not Ready

First Love II: Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thanks for comment! ^^

Enjoy this chap~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One week passed and nothing happened.

Two weeks passed and still nothing happened.

Three weeks…

 

“Haneul, would you like to go grab lunch?” JR asked. Haneul smiled and nodded, “Yes please! I’m starving.” “How about some jjajangmyeon?” “Actually, anything is fine with me at the moment.”

JR chuckled, “Well, I know a place close to campus where they have jjajangmyeon. I’ve gone there a couple of times with Aron.” Haneul jumped to her feet, “Let’s go. I’m starving.” “Are you really that hungry?”

Haneul looked up at JR and nodded, “Yeah, lately I’ve been really hungry. Nothing is satisfying me anymore. Come on, let’s go. If not, I might die of starvation.”

Haneul slung her backpack over her shoulder and beamed at JR, who was still surprised at how eager Haneul was.

“Yah, are we going or not?” Haneul frowned. “I’m really hungry.” She held onto her flat stomach.

JR snapped out of his daze and nodded, “Let’s go.”

-----

JR stared at Haneul in amazement. Never had he seen her eat jjajangmyeon before like this.

“You must be really hungry, huh.” He stated. Haneul looked up at him and gave him and cheeky smile. She wiped her lips with a napkin, “Sorry, I’m just really hungry.”

JR nodded, “Yeah, I can see that. You’re already on your…third bowl.” Haneul’s eyes widened, “Already?!” JR blinked at her then nodded, “Yeah.”

Haneul looked at their table and saw that what JR had said was true. She really was on her third bowl of jjajangmyeon and he was only on his first.

A shy smile spread across her lips as she looked up at JR, who chuckled. “Don’t be shy after I’ve told you this. Just keep eating.” JR motioned.

That shy smile on Haneul’s lips slipped off into a pout, “But I feel bad now. I don’t even know why I’m so hungry.” JR raised a brow, “Maybe because you haven’t eaten earlier…?”

Haneul thought about it and nodded, “Yeah that’s probably why. I didn’t eat anything this morning.” JR chuckled, “Then there’s your answer.” Haneul smiled and her lips, “Well, if you don’t mind, I’m going to keep eating.”

JR let out a soft laugh as Haneul continued to eat.

-----

“Are you satisfied now?” JR asked. Haneul let out a shy laugh, “Yeah.” “I didn’t know you could eat four bowls of jjajangmyeon by yourself.” “I didn’t know either.” “You must have really been starving. Do you do this often because from what I know you don’t?”

Haneul thought about what JR had just said. He was right, she didn’t that much even if she was dying from hunger. What had gotten into her? It was as if a hungry monster entered her body or something.

“I don’t know. I’ve been eating a lot lately…” She mumbled. JR knitted his brows together, “Are you sick or something?” Haneul looked up at him, shaking her head, “No. I don’t think so.”

“Then are you…” JR’s ears turned red as he cleared his throat. “Um, do you think…it’s er…the time of the month…?”

Haneul stared at JR, who was beet red due to embarrassment. She let out a small laugh before she thought about what he had said. She counted on her fingers to see when her monthly gift was supposed to come.

Her eyes widened as a small gasp escaped her lips. *I’m late!*

JR blinked at Haneul, who was frozen in her spot. “Um, Haneul?” He waved a hand in front of her fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter