Back Home

First Love II: Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thanks for commenting and subscribing! ^^ 

I'm glad that you guys like the fact that V and Haneul back together. I am too. 

I hope this update makes you guys laugh... ;D

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, what is this?” Jin raised a brow with a teasing smile.

Haneul and V looked at each other then back at the older male.

“Woah. Hold on, is this what I really think it is?” Suga asked as he stepped towards the couple. He peered at them closely. “Huh. It really looks like Haneul and V, but there’s something wrong with this picture. They’re together…why is that?”

V frowned and pushed Suga’s face away, “Don’t make a big fuss about it.” Suga straightened up, chuckling, “I’m glad you guys are back together.”

“Who’s back together?” J-Hope asked walking towards the four. Before anyone could answer his question, he saw Haneul and V’s laced hands. His eyes widened as he pointed a finger at them, “Oh! You two are holding hands!”

Haneul and V burst into laughter as Jin walked over to J-Hope, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. “As you can see, they couldn’t resist each other any longer so they made up and here they are.”

J-Hope let out a laugh and ran towards the couple. He separated them in the middle with one arm around V’s shoulder and the other around Haneul’s. “Ay, I knew that you two were going to get back together sooner or later.”

V rolled his eyes and shrugged off the older boy’s arm. He looked over at his wife and pulled her away too.

“Keep your hands off the wife.” V stated. J-Hope chuckled and held his hands up, “Okay, sheesh. Now that you guys are back together, you’re going to be possessive about Haneul, aren’t you?” V raised a brow, “Aren’t I always?”

J-Hope thought about it and nodded, “That’s right. You’re always possessive about Haneul.” V grinned, “Of course.”

Haneul shook her head, laughing a little. V looked down at his wife and tightened his arm around her waist. “You’re beautiful.” He whispered

Haneul looked up at him and blushed. V chuckled and kissed her temple, “You really are.”

“Please tell me that I’m seeing things.” A voice pleaded, jokingly.

Haneul and V turned around to see Minzy and Rap Monster grinning at them.

“So what is this that I see?” Rap Monster raised a brow. V chuckled and rested his cheek on the side of Haneul’s head, “It’s pretty obvious, isn’t it?” “No, it’s not at all. Please explain to me what is happening because I think it’s surreal.”

Minzy shook her head, laughing, “Namjoon, leave them alone. You’re supposed to be happy for them, not teasing them.” Rap Monster chuckled, “I am happy for them that’s why I’m teasing them.” “Oh, what joy.” “Hey, don’t be sarcastic with me.” “Oh, what are you my father now?” “No, you’re boyfriend.”

“I guess all couples just have this thing where they talk about something that isn’t about them but they just somehow always goes back to talking about themselves, huh.” J-Hope stated. Jin and Suga nodded in agreement.

“You guys, I think I’m delusional.” A voice joked.

All heads turned towards the doorway and saw Jimin smiling.

V grinned and raised a hand in acknowledgement. Jimin raised a brow with a teasing smile, “So, what is this I see? The married couple is finally happy again?”

V rolled his eyes, “Yes we are. We’re happy to be back together. Maybe we should throw a get-back-together party.” He looked down at Haneul, who scrunched up her nose. He let out a chuckle and kissed her temple, “I’m guessing that’s a ‘no’, huh?” “Exactly.” Haneul replied.

“Ay, you’re no fun.” V wrinkled his nose. Haneul shook her head, smiling, “So childish Taehyung.” V chuckled and tightened his arms around her.

-----

“You want to go back home this weekend?” Haneul asked. V nodded, “I miss my mom, you know. Plus, it won’t hurt getting away from school. I’m tired of schoolwork.” “Aigoo. Is Kim Taehyung homesick?” “Yes I am. I miss my mom.” “You mamma’s boy.” “I’m sorry that I miss my mom so much. I didn’t know it was a sin.”

Haneul chuckled and pinched his cheeks, “Okay, we’ll go home this weekend. I miss omonim too.” “See, I wasn’t the only one that missed her.” V grinned. “Yes, but we’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter