Eye Opener

First Love II: Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You guys are so funny. Yes, I know people just randomly popped out of nowhere. heh. That was the point. haha. ed forreal.

Had to have cameos of Jinwoon, Taenim, Bora, and Krystal. ^^

I think this chapter will (hopefully) make you guys feel better. (:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How are you doing, oppa?” Haneul asked. Sunggyu smiled, sipping his black coffee, “Good. How about you, Haneul? You’re probably stressing out again, huh?”

Haneul let out a small laugh, nodding in agreement, “Of course. The end of the semester is coming and I’m stressing out. College is hard, oppa.” Sunggyu nodded in agreement, “Yes, but you have to keep a positive mind. You’ll survive, trust me. You’re smart, Haneul.” “Oppa, being smart isn’t everything in college.” “It kind of is once you think about it.”

Haneul shook her head but smiled, “No.” Sunggyu shrugged, “Okay, don’t believe me then.”

Silence fell upon the two as they continued to sip their warm drinks.

“So, how are you and V doing? Any improvement?” Sunggyu asked. Haneul set her drink down, shaking her head, “Nothing. I feel like every time we try to talk to each other, people are always popping out of nowhere and taking one of us away. We don’t get the chance to talk at all.”

Sunggyu nodded, bringing his coffee up for a sip. “Well, I think the two of you should set up a time to talk. Time is everything you know.”

Haneul bite her bottom lip thinking about what Sunggyu had just said.

“Thinking now, aren’t we?” Sunggyu chuckled. Haneul looked up at him with a small smile, “Yeah.” “So what’s this about a divorce that I heard from L, huh? Are you and V really planning on getting a divorce?”

Haneul lowered her gaze, “I don’t know any more oppa. I mean we both agreed on it and I was the one that proposed the divorce, but I don’t know about it now.” “Do you really want a divorce, Haneul? Even if you guys do, I’m sure others would be happy because you’re beautiful and men like that. Not to mention, V is pretty good looking himself, so if you let him go then another girl’s going to snatch him away.” Sunggyu stated.

Haneul thought about what he said. It was true. V was handsome and getting a divorce would make other girls snatch him away.

She heaved a sigh and leaned back in her hair, “I don’t know oppa.” Sunggyu smiled softly and patted her hand, “Think about your happiness, Haneul. Don’t think about the situation, but yourself. Be selfish this time. Think about yourself and no one else.”

“But it’s going to affect others around me.” She defended. Sunggyu nodded, “Yes, but it’s going to affect you and V the most. You two are the ones going through this while everyone around is just watching from the sidelines. We don’t know what the two of you are feeling, we don’t know what you two are thinking. There are things that you guys know, but we don’t because we haven’t experienced it before Haneul.”

Haneul bite her bottom lip, thinking. Sunggyu squeezed her hand, “I know what you’re thinking, but trust me. Don’t think about others, but yourself. Like when you were doubting yourself when you accepted V’s proposal, but threw everything bad away because you knew that he was the one for you. Now is just like that, Haneul. A divorce won’t do you any good.”

-----

“I heard Sunggyu oppa came over.” Minzy said. Haneul nodded her head that was laying on top of her open textbook.

“What did you guys talk about? V?” Minzy asked. Again, Haneul nodded.

Minzy frowned seeing that her best friend wasn’t answering her verbally. “Yah, why aren’t you speaking? Did Sunggyu oppa give you a reality check that bad that you’re not able to speak anymore?”

Haneul turned her head to look at her best friend with a frown. Minzy chuckled, “Well at least I know you’re listening, right?” Haneul shook her head, “You’re so weird, Minzy.” “No, I’m not. I’m just stayin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter