Prequel10: Sunny Honey

Cotton Candy Cafe, A Chocolate Love Series(HIATUS)

So this is a double update haha as promised ;)

~2 months later~

Sunny Honey

dedicated to Phibster12 ;)

~Sunny’s POV~

“Taeyeon, where are you going?” I asked skeptically.

“Auh…Meeting Jessica and Tiffany…” She said. “Be right back!”

It was a Saturday morning and I sat alone in the benches of Soshified. Aish… I’m alone again… I sighed as I placed my chin on my knuckles. I stared up at the bright cloudy sky and felt bored. I wanted to roam around Seoul but Taeyeon is busy going somewhere. Goodness…Why am I always alone?? This is not so good.

“Hey there!” Someone said.

I turned and saw a blond guy standing next to me. Correction...Guy girl. “Sungmin??”

Sungmin smiled and he sat next to me. He crossed his legs like a girl and placed both his palms above his knees. “So, why are you alone? Don’t frown, it ruins the lipstick.”

“Aish…Tae went to meet our other friends…” I said glumly.

“Awe…” Sungmin said.

“So, where have you been lately?” I asked him or her. Well, it’s been two months and finally I’ve grown to be close with Sungmin. He…or she is really nice and I find him…her easy to talk too. I mean he’s or she’s someone who’s different among the crowd and she or he was always in exact timing when popping right next to me. He always comes to accompany me when I’m alone and I’m thankful for that…It’s like…oh never mind.

“Me??” He answered. “I’m…great.” He smiled up to his ears. “So…Sunny my dear.” Sungmin said in a feminine way. “You shouldn’t be alone, my goodness. What are your whereabouts for today?”

“Pshh…It’s okay. I’m used to it…I’m always left alone…” I said. “But hey…thanks for always being there when I am alone. It’s like…I don’t know?? Destiny? Haha. When I’m alone you suddenly appear there beside me…”

Sungmin chuckled like a girl. “Well…it’s how friends are…trust me…Sunny…Can I ask you something?”

“Hm? What’s that?”

“Why are you a man hater?? Aren’t you curious to be loved?”

“Pshh…men are just the same…they come and they go…and finally breaks your heart…play with you…waste of time.” I said briefly. “Men are like this…they put so much effort to get who they want and finally when the girl gives her yes, the guy becomes easy and care free then problems come in…and there…I’m not really planning to have a boyfriend.” I said.

I noticed Sungmin’s expression changed. “Not all men are the same. Some are willing to do everything just to love you…and make you theirs…Some are not what you think they are…Try to open your heart and love. Give yourself a chance…try to give others a chance…”

I noticed his voice became manly. I turned to look at him and his expressions and look was different. It was as if he wasn’t a gay. Truthfully, I don’t see Sungmin as gay but everyone thinks he is… “Sungmin…” I want to ask him if he really is gay but something hindered me. I don’t want him to get offended.

“Yes?” He answered in his deep voice. He was unconsciously losing his femininity.

“Are you really gay?” I asked.

Sungmin blinked. “Huh?” He said. His voice became different and his sitting position changed into his normal usual ways.

“I knew it…you’re not really gay…” I said.

“No wait…” Sungmin said.

“Sometimes…I don’t know. Are you really gay? Sometimes you are, sometimes you’re not…I got convinced that you were gay because you talked about boys and make-up like how girls do, but sometimes you unconsciously change and suddenly become a man…seriously…answer me. Are you gay?” I asked.

“Sunny…I…” He stuttered.

“You know what…never mind.” I laughed it off. “Never mind…”

Sungmin suddenly stood up. “What if I say that…I’m not gay?” He suddenly touched my hand.

I got shocked. My jaws dropped open. What?? He’s not really gay?? But everyone thinks so…No wonder Wooyoung always tells me to open my eyes and see the truth. No wonder men laugh at him not because he’s gay but because he’s pretending to be gay. “Huh??? Don’t joke like that…” I said uncomfortably.

“Sunny…listen to me…will you listen to me if I explain myself?” He became different. He wasn’t the Sungmin I remembered and he was totally not a gay.

I am now freaking out. I became scared. “Okay…I will listen…”

“Sunny…from the first time I saw you here in Soshified…I became love at first sight with you. I bumped into you and I was totally caught by you. I’m so sorry if I lied to you that I’m gay…it’s just when I heard you said that you were a man hater…I became scared.” He explained. “Sorry…forgive me…I did it because I love you. I want to know you. See you. Be close to you…”

I didn’t know what to say. I was shocked. Goodness…

“And…I’m Starry Night…” Sungmin confessed. “Here…” He opened his bag and from inside he took out a book. It was a familiar book entitled Starry Nights. It was the book I borrowed months ago.

“I never returned the book. I reported it missing and lost…I paid for it simply because I want to keep it…You were the last one who borrowed it…”

I was totally speechless. There was so much that was going on in my head and I couldn’t take it.

“Sunny…I’m sorry…I love you…so much…ever since I came here…you were the only one who I see…” He suddenly hugged me. I was too amused and I just stood frozen. It was the first time someone did this to me.

“Is it why whenever I’m alone…you’re always there?”

He nodded. “I always watch you from afar…”

I feel weird…I feel angry at the same time flattered at the same time irritated at the same time heart melting at the same time annoyed. The hell?? I broke his hug.

“I…” I sighed. “I need a moment…” I ran away from the quadrangle and up to the ladies wing and back to my shared room with Yuri. I locked myself inside and hugged myself. My chest was crushing and I don’t know why I feel this way. I want to cry but my eyes won’t even drop a single tear.

ARGHHH!!!! I grabbed my purse and decided to go out to the streets of Seoul alone. This was too much for me to take and handle. Aish…Jinjja…

 

~Busy Streets of Seoul~

While walking alone the cold street of Seoul, I held onto my Jacket and securely wrapped my beige colored scarf around my neck. It was already October and the weather was turning in for winter. Aish…Ergh…I don’t know what to think…this is…this is so unfair!! Is this my punishment for being a man hater??

Just as I walk I felt my phone vibrated…

*bzzk bzzzk*

Taeyeon was calling. I decided to shut it off. Pssh…Why will I answer it anyway?? After all…She’s busy with Fany and Sica right?? Never mind everyone! Screw everyone!! I said to myself as I stomped my feet and walked all the way. My leather high heeled boots was making such tik tok noises as I walk and it slightly annoyed me at the same time it was so cold and I regret wearing black leggings, leg warmer, and mini skirt even though my coat was quite long.

*bzzzk Bzzzkkk*

Tiffany was now calling. I shut it off again.

*bzzzk bzzzk*

Jessica was next. Though I don’t want to see hellsica…but yeah…bye bye…I shut it off again…

*bzzk bzzk*

Yoona was now calling…

 

ERGH!!! For the love of peace!!!

 

“What?!” I answered angrily.

“Unnie…” Yoona said. Her voice flinched.

“WHAT?!”

“Uhm…where are you?” Yoona asked.

“Why???”

“Everyone is looking for you…”

“Wow…now all of you are searching for me…I’m not in school…Leave me alone…” Then I hanged up. Aish…These people pshh…irritating… I think I’ll just go get some coffee? Cotton Candy?? At least these things make me feel better…

I may seemed a little weird but I love cotton candy besides of coffee, these are my stress relievers besides of ice cream. But it’s slightly hard to find one right now…I walked and walked until… I stopped. Few feet away from me I saw a guy standing, his choppy blond hair were fixed up to different directions and  he was wearing a white thick jacket, black scarf, beige jeans, rubber shoes, and he was holding a cup of hot coffee and on his other hand was a cotton candy.

Unbelievable… Just Unbelievable…How does he know everything? How come he knows where I go? What I want? What I needed for the moment?? I kept quiet and folded my arms. I let him walked towards me.

“Uhm…I got this for you…”

“You’re a stalker aren’t you?” I asked. How come he knows these things?

“I noticed when you’re mad or angry…you eat this. So maybe I thought it’s your stress reliever…”

“IT IS…” I angrily said.

“Please accept it. As a sign of peace…I’m sorry Sunny. Can I start again?”

I sighed. Of course I accepted his peace offering since he put too much effort into it. “Start again?” I said. “Do you know why I’m angry?”

He kept quiet.

“Because we wasted two months…I hope you were honest with me from the beginning…” I said holding the cotton candy and the coffee. “No wonder I began to have these feelings for you…I just stopped myself because you’re gay and now to think you were not…”

“Then?? So??” He said to me. “Then let’s be together…”

“No…in three months…you’re leaving Soshified. You’re going back to Taiwan, I don’t want to suffer…” I said. Besides of getting hurt, I’m really scared to be in a relationship…I am really scared especially the part that I know what will happen, that he will leave soon…I’m scared to cry, I’m scared to feel pain, and mostly I’m scared to love. Sahrang, you don’t just blurt it.

“But...you’ve said you feel something for me. Why won’t you fight for me?”

“Because…I don’t want to end up hurt especially three months from now you’re leaving…I don’t want to hate you for being unfair to me.”

“You’re not the only one who feels pain. Do you think I don’t? Then, I’ll come back for you…”

“Promises are meant to be broken. Let’s just pretend we never met…” I said as I looked down. I adjusted the cotton candy to my other hand where I hold the cup of coffee. My hand was slightly hurting from carrying the stick. Just as I look down, a couple of warm palms cupped my cheek and suddenly something soft crashed into my lips.

This is so hard…I let him kiss me for a while but I broke free immediately.

 

~8:00PM~

It was so late; I spent the whole day with Sungmin. Yeah… I did… So it was like a date. We had fun. We talked. We walked. We played. It was my first time to do these things with a guy…But yeah…Even though I know in the end; I’ll end up being broken hearted. But I’ll try and I’ll see what I can do. Should I fight?? So I quietly went up to my dorm room with Yuri, and as I turned the knob and went inside, everyone was there except for Yoona.

“Where have you been?!” Taeyeon angrily said. Her eyes were red and sore. Wow?? Over reacting much??

“We’ve been trying to call you.” Jessica calmly said as she buff her nails with a nail buffer.

“I went out.” I said. Obviously. I took off my scarf and mittens. I was cold due to the weather.

Taeyeon walked towards me and dragged me out of the room. She closed the door behind and we stood outside my shared dorm with Yuri. Taeyeon suddenly sniffed me. Yes…She does this to everyone to know who we were with throughout the day. “Who’s this?” She asked. “I know this is someone else…a guy?”

“None of your business…”

“Wow…so now it’s keeping secrets from the two of us?”

“Why??” I asked. “I was out with Sungmin? You got a problem with that?”

Taeyeon’s expressions changed. She knew Sungmin was gay. “Oh…” Taeyeon said.

“Are you okay now??” I asked. “Any more problems??”

Taeyeon pursed her lips. “I’m sorry…it’s just…you left without even telling us where’d you go…I just got so worry…” Taeyeon suddenly hugged me. She rested her chin against my shoulder. “I’m happy you’re back…I know you’re mad that I left you alone again…”

I pouted. “Meh…” I whimpered and pouted. “You always leave me…”

Taeyeon smiled. “Awe…you’re so cute!!” She suddenly pinched my cheek. “Sorry…Am I forgiven?”

“Ahnee…” I said in a jealous tone. “All of you leaves me alone…such a sad story for me…” I sighed and held the knob of the door.

“Sunny…” Taeyeon said.

“Let’s go to sleep…it’s getting late…Night…” I said as I walked back in. “Guys…let’s sleep…” I told my members.

Just as everyone left the room, they told me that they wanted explanation tomorrow. But one person wants my story right here and right at this moment. My roommate…Yuri.

“Sunny, what really happened? Are you mad at us?” She asked. She was sitting above her bed with her eyes glued to me.

I took off my bag that was around my body and placed it above my study table. “Ahneeyo…I’m mad at Taeyeon…”

“Again??” she asked. “No not mad, jealous. Right?”

I nodded.

“But where did you go the whole day?”

I blinked. “Yuri…since you’re here with me and you’re my roommate ever since I could remember…I know I can trust you with things right?”

She nodded.

“Okay…” I started. “Can I?” I asked permission if I could scoot beside her.

“Sure. No problem.” She said as she scoots aside to make way for me.

I sat next to her. I was still on my coat and everything, I didn’t change just yet. “Uhm…it’s about Sungmin…” I confessed.

“Oh?? What about him?” Yuri asked.

“Uhm…He confessed to me he’s not gay, he said he was just pretending to be gay because ever since he first saw me, he had liked me, and as each day pass he’d grown to love me and now…I don’t know what to do…ottoke?!?!?!” I panicked.

Yuri was shocked. Her jaws slightly dropped. “Wait…what?!” She said.

I nodded. I started to fill her in about Sungmin’s story from the book that I borrowed down to our little date earlier. “And…he confessed to me that he’s starry night…”

Yuri was totally speechless. “Sunny…I honestly don’t know what to say…”

“Yuri…I know when it comes to love, you’re the expert…”

“Expert in getting played and dumped…Wait, let’s not talk about me…this is about you…” She said. “Wait…everything is boiling down to my senses now…okay here I go…First…” Yuri was now finally starting. “First, breathe…in hale and out hale… (yes, out hale keke) Now…first…”

“Yuri!! Enough with the first!! Just go straight to the point!” I said.

“Okay, first…” She still didn’t get me. “You need to get a hold on yourself…if you stated earlier that you liked him…then why not go for him??”

“Yuri, I’m not like you…I’m scared…to feel pain and hurt…”

“Ya…It’s part of it…”

“I’m honestly giving you a thumb’s up…after what Yoona did to you…and yet you still find it easy to love.”

Yuri smiled. “Love shouldn’t be about pain…Do you feel pain by just thinking that Sungmin is leaving 3 months from now?”

I nodded. Yes. It was true…I wasn’t just losing a friend…a brother…a sister… a best friend…but also someone I had learned to love all this time. I was just confused because of Taeyeon… and now I’m cleared with all the foggy thoughts and feelings.

“Then…go on. Try to love Sunny…” She smiled as she touched both of my fingers that were laced together. “Give yourself a chance…isn’t it time to move to the next level, Sunny? I know you’re a man hater…but not every man is the same…”

I fell quiet. “How about you? Are you okay now?”

Yuri smiled weakly. “Yeah…”

“You know…I can see Yoona changed so much…she became better, she became totally different…she studies and I was shocked she’s an honor student now. She tutors and she’s not the happy go lucky care free Yoona that we know…AND!!! SHE ISN’T A PLAYER ANYMORE…IT’S BEEN THREE MONTHS WITH NO BOYFRIEND OR PLAY THING…” I said seriously.

Yuri smiled and nodded. “I’m happy to see her that way…”

“You’re happy but your smile doesn’t say so…” I said with a frown. “Yuri…it’s not yet too late to go for Yoona…”

“Sunny…She has Taecyeon and I have Wooyoung…” Yuri confessed.

I was shocked. “WHAT THE…F….”

Yuri frowned. “What??? Sunny??? What the ??”

“No, I was about to say What the feeling!! The FEELING Yuri!!! Let me finish my sentence first…” I said. But she wasn’t buying my joke. She folded her arms, she still has a frown on her face. “Wait, since when??” I asked seriously this time.

“Since…after homecoming…” Yuri answered. “Wooyoung is actually courting me…”

“And? How do you feel?”

“Happy…”

“Happy?? Don’t lie Yuri…Don’t lie to us, to me, especially to yourself…” I said. “I know you’re not really happy…”

Yuri suddenly became quiet. “Sunny…Yoona is avoiding me…I can feel it…she’s been cold to me for months now, she doesn’t talk to me, she don’t even want to see me or even be in my presence.”

I sighed. “You may not be telling me things, Yul…But I know something’s wrong with the two of you…Here’s my tip…listen to what your heart tells…what your heart yearns…what your heart cries…that’s what will give you peace.”

Yuri was now being teary eyed. I know something is really bothering her. Something is hurting her deep down. “This is about Yoona isn’t it??” I hugged Yuri tight and patted her back to comfort her.

“I miss Yoona…” Yuri finally said. “Even though she treated my badly before but she tried to make it up to me but it was my fault…I shooed her away…and now I feel bad…I think she thinks if she makes her distance, I’ll be happy…but no…I’m not really happy…I don’t feel happy…I feel bad…”

Awe…Yoona and Yuri are both the opposite people in our group, we’d never thought that these two will end up being close but now I really don’t know why this is happening. “Yuri…it’s not yet too late to fix everything…”

“It is a little too late…”

“Wait…you’ve…fallen in love with Yoona??”

Yuri didn’t say a word.

“You don’t need to answer my question…” I said. “But like I said…try to-“

“Sunny…I’m trying to move on…I’m giving myself a better chance…I think me with Wooyoung and her with Taecyeon is a good thing…” I said. “Wooyoung is a great guy…I may not love him now but maybe later on, I will find my way to his heart. But now I’m still starting anew…”

I nodded. I understand her. “Maybe you and Yoona parting ways is a good thing too…Look at her change…I’m proud of you. You changed her into someone better…” I cupped Yuri’s wet face that was soaking from her tears. “Now now…stop crying…let’s prepare for bed…It’s not too late yet…There’s still a whole lot of years to come for us, and it’s not the end. I have a feeling that one day you two will be okay.”

Yuri smiled. “I can’t wait for that day to come…”

“Now sleep…” I said as I push her down to bed and covered her with her blanket. “I’ll just prepare myself…”

I washed myself as quick as I can; maybe it just took me 5 minutes to wash? Then I brushed my teeth and finally did my usual night routines like putting on moisturizer, creams, toner, etc. etc. Yuri was now sleeping soundly. I could see her chest breathing heavily. I was now half , only wearing underwear and brassiere and it was totally cold. I jumped my way out to our shared cabinet and pull out a pair of pajama set. I quickly dressed up and slid on the pajama and the t-shirt. Now time to sleep.

One hour later… My eyes were still wide awake…

Two hours later…No improvement…

Two in a half have passed… I was fully awake…

Argh… I stood up and decided to go to the ladies lounge downstairs, maybe the fireplace over there will help me sleep. I stood up, slipped on my fluffy slippers and quietly went out of the room. I brought my phone with me and I wore a sweatshirt because the night was totally cold. I went down to the girls lounge and I was a surprised while I walked down the stairs.

“Oh? Sunny??” Jessica said. She was sitting by the couch with Sooyoung and Yoona. Yoona’s eyes were red and sore. I could say she must have cried.

“I couldn’t sleep so…I came down…” I said.

“Join us.” Sooyoung invited. The three of them scooted and I sat right next to Jessica.

“So…what’s up with you guys?” I asked.

Yoona breathe heavily and let out a sigh. She wiped her tear away. “Are you okay?” I asked to her.

Yoona nodded and smiled forcefully. “Yeah…I’m just…tired that’s all…”

“You can always tell me anything right?” I said.

“Sooyoung and Sica unnie could fill you in…” Yoona laughed lightly. “I’m slightly tired of telling the story over and over again haha!”

Jessica finally started. Well…it was all about Yoona. She was just tired and struggling, pretending to be happy when she’s not. Just like Yuri…They were just the same… Hurt, pain, and suffering from all this. Yoona was happy about her changes, she was proud of herself and of course we are proud too. She’s running for honors at the same time she’s a cheer dancer, she’s getting to be nicer and nicer each day and the old Yoona we knew became this shy and conservative Yoona we have now.

Yoona suddenly yawned. “You know…I’ll go to sleep…” She stood up. “I’ll go now unnies… See you tomorrow…”

Sooyoung, Jessica and I nodded.

 

~YoonYul~

Yoona wasn’t really sleepy; she just grabbed the opportunity to do something. She walked up to the 3rd yr. dorm floor and she stopped in front of Sunny and Yuri’s shared dorm. She clutched onto her pink jacket and let out a heavy sigh. She jiggled the knob and she quietly walked in. The room was pitch dark for the lights were turned off. She saw Yuri sleeping and so she carefully walked in and looked down on sleeping Yuri. She stared at her sleeping peaceful face and tears started to fall down to her cheeks again.

“Unnie…” She whispered as she looks at Yuri who was sleeping and breathing heavily. “Miahne…miahne if I avoided you…I think it’s for the best…” Yoona said as she the hair of Yuri. “Your happiness is everything to me…I hope he takes care of you. Miahne, unnie…I love you…” Yoona whispered. She bent down a little more and kissed Yuri’s forehead.

Yoona stood up and wiped her tears away. She walked out and went back to her shared room with Sooyoung and Seohyun.

Yuri was awakened by Yoona’s kiss and she heard everything that Yoona said. She quickly sat up right and bare footedly stood up. She checked out to the hallway and Yoona was nowhere to be found.

“Ahh…” Yuri expressed to herself.

She quickly went to Yoona’s dorm room. She quietly opened the door and went inside. Like her room, everything was also pitch dark. Seohyun was already asleep in her bed while Yoona was facing the wall already sleeping? Or crying? Yuri quietly walked towards Yoona’s bed. She adjusted the blanket and slid herself under it. Yoona was shocked. She turned around and saw Yuri.

“Unnie?? What are you doing??” Yoona asked.

“Shh…” Yuri said as she settled herself beside Yoona.

“Unnie…you have your own bed in your own dorm right?” Yoona said irritatingly.

“I can’t sleep…” Yuri lied. “And don’t pretend you didn’t drop by to my bed just minutes ago. O?”

Yoona frowned at Yuri. “You heard that…??”

“Yeh…now stop crying…” Yuri finally wiped Yoona’s tears. “Unnie is here…unnie will always be here for you…”

Yoona cried harder this time. She sobbed. She covered her face with her palms.

Yuri swung her arms around Yoona and hugged her. “Now now…” Yuri said as she pulled Yoona closer to her chest. “Shh…unnie is here…”

Yoona surprisingly reciprocated to Yuri’s hug. She wrapped her arm around Yuri’s waist. “Unnie miahne…”

“Yes, I know…” Yuri said as she kicked the blanket to cover the two of them. “Shh….let’s sleep now…we have classes tomorrow.” She kissed Yoona’s forehead again.

 

~SooSicSun…SSS haha!~

“So it’s true?? You’re dating Heechul?” I asked.

Jessica nodded. “Yes…it somehow led to a gap with Tiffany…”

“Speaking of Fany, she’s been quiet lately and she’s beginning to be close with Seungri…” Sooyoung said.

“I noticed that…” Jessica said as she stared blankly into the fire place. “She’s becoming distant to me…”

“I have to tell you something guys…since you shared to me much about Yoona and Yuri, and Jessica you told me the truth about you and Heechul…I think it’s my turn now…There’s something with me and Sungmin…”

“HA!!” Sooyoung said aloud to the point her voice echoed towards the ladies lounge. “I KNEW IT! HE’S NOT GAY!!” She and Jessica suddenly high fived.

“I knew it…He just likes you. He’s pretending he’s gay to be with you…” Jessica bluntly said. “We’re so right Sooyoung…So Wooyoung wasn’t lying…”

“HUH?? You knew all along?” I asked them.

They nodded. “Yeah…You’re just too naïve…” Jessica said. “You know…I wish we could stay like this…” Jessica smiled and held my hand and Sooyoung’s. “To tell you honestly…I’m happy I met you guys…to finally have someone to be my friends for life…What if we live together someday?” Jessica asked. “Let’s have a business together and live together…”

I smiled so as Sooyoung. “You know, I love that idea….why don’t we tell that to our other friends? Living together would be jjang!”

“I know right? And then I could torture all of you 24/7 and get all the food from you…” Sooyoung stated.

The girls chatted and talked about things such as future wishes and dreams, and this is where their dream of living together and having a Cotton Candy Café started. Cotton Candy Café started with Sunny, due to her slightly addiction with Cotton Candy and Coffee. They were thinking to open up a café someday together with the other girls, they also thought to live together and maybe open up a pastry shop, they got too excited and too imaginative to the point they forgot the time. It was almost 2:30 in the morning and the three of them have grown tired. They finally decided to sleep.

Sunny stopped by her room and as she opens the door, she found Yuri’s bed empty.

“Sunny…” Sooyoung called. She was smiling as she and Jessica peaked inside the room. “Look…”

Sunny went to see what it was and in her surprised, Yoona and Yuri were sleeping together in the small bed. The three of them smiled. It was a good sign. “Is it a good sign?” Sunny asked.

“Maybe…” Jessica answered.

“Sooyoung, why don’t you sleep in my room instead?” Sunny asked.

Jessica nodded. “Sunny is right, go and accompany her.”

“Ahrasso…let’s go…” Sooyoung said as she closed the door of her dorm. “Night Sica. See you!!” Sooyoung and Sunny said.

“Good night…” Jessica said before she enters her shared dorm with Hyoyeon.

Just as Jessica entered, Hyoyeon suddenly turned and her half-awake eyes squinted and blinked. She suddenly turned to face the wall and covered half of her body with blanket.

Jessica went closer to Hyoyeon. “Are you awake?”

“Got awake by you…” Hyoyeon’s husky voice said with her eyes closed.

Jessica grabbed her pillow and placed it next to Hyoyeon. She tugged off Hyoyeon’s blanket and slid herself into the bed. She snuggled at the back of Hyoyeon and wrapped an arm around her waist.

“You can’t sleep again?” Hyoyeon asked.

Jessica nodded against Hyoyeon’s back.

“Okay…” Hyoyeon said. She placed her arm around Jessica’s embrace. “Night…”

“Night…” Jessica smiled as she slept tightly beside Hyoyeon.