Prequel06: Ice Cold

Cotton Candy Cafe, A Chocolate Love Series(HIATUS)

Ice Cold

  tumblr_lqa89xa5Qg1qfrjfbo1_250.jpg

Tiffany who was walking alone by the school hallway suddenly got jolted by the women soccer team who hated the school’s cheering squad. Tiffany’s things were now scattered along the ground and she pitifully picked her things up. The women soccer team started to laugh at Tiffany and they even kicked her things to different directions. Jessica who was on her way to class saw what happened and blocked the bunch of women who has been cruel to Tiffany.

“YA!!” She shouted ily as she stopped in front of the women’s soccer varsity. “Everyone knows Tiffany is the most lenient among us in the squad but that doesn’t mean you have to be disrespectful all the time. Pick at someone your own size, biatch…” Jessica said angrily.

“You want a fight?!” The woman said.

“Tch…I’m not a vermin to step down on your level…” Jessica pushed the soccer players who were on her way, and then she turned again and faced the bunch of ladies. “Remember the hierarchy…Headmistress, faculty, student councils, basketball team, cheering squad, swimming team, tennis, Campus VJ’s and DJ’s, president orgs and heads, students, insects, pests, and soccer team…” Jessica said illy. “So if you fight me…I’m not the one to face the panel of judgment and might as well get kicked out…right?? Stupid much are you?”

The soccer team wanted to retaliate but they didn’t tried and instead they stopped and went on.

Jessica bent over to Tiffany who was picking up her things. She was tearing up. “Thank you…”

“Ya… sometimes you have to fight for yourself… are you always being treated like this?? Being bullied??” Jessica asked as she collects the scattered pens.

Tiffany nodded and wiped her tears away.

“Aish… Pabo…sometimes be wise…I don’t know how you ended up being a cheer …you need to strengthen up a bit, be powerful for once ei?? You’re on top of the chain yet you get bullied… I’m not always here to save your and whip other people’s for torturing you…” Jessica scolded. The two girls stood up. “O…” Jessica handed Tiffany her bag. “Gwenchana??” Jessica asked as she fixed Tiffany’s hair that was slightly messed up.

Tiffany nodded as she wipes her tears with her palm.

“You sure??” Jessica yanked her handkerchief from her cheer dance uniform’s pocket and handed it to Tiffany.

Tiffany nodded and accepted the hankie.

“Do you want to skip class and talk about it??”

Tiffany stared at Jessica.

“It’s okay to miss my class today…” Jessica said.

Tiffany nodded again. “Thanks…but where are we going?”

“Cool you down…” Jessica said icily as she sighed.

Tiffany and Jessica decided to skip the day’s class. They went out of the school campus and walked along the streets of Seoul. As they walked quietly rain started to pour so they decided to go on a coffee shop to have a kill time.

Tiffany was still red and her eyes were still sore. “Sica…” She said as she cups the mug of her hot chocolate with her palms. She felt cold because of the rain and they were slightly wet.

“Mm??” Jessica asked as she sips some hot cocoa from her mug.

“Gomawayo…” Tiffany said. “If it weren’t for you…”

“Aish…” Jessica said. “So next time you know what to do okay??”

Tiffany pursed her lips. “It’s not that…It’s just…I’m not like you… like Hyoyeon.” She said. “I’m the weakest link of everyone…no one notices me… nobody cares about me…”

Jessica rolled her eyes. “You know why?? It’s because you’re acting like one…try to be more visible… for once…sometimes you have to reach out too, it’s not always us who’s supposed to be reaching out for you. Tsss…”

“Sorry…” Tiffany said. “I’m not an…outgoing person type…”

“You’re not??” Jessica hissed. “But the way you danced on the other night was so daring and you expect me to believe that you’re this shy and this timid girl?? Come on Tiffany…you’re keeping a wild side over there…look at Yoona and Yuri…way worse than us that night…they were running down their touches along their body…”

Tiffany became embarrassed. “I have a feeling it’s about the alcohol…”

Jessica gave her a snobbish look. “Alcohol?? You’re such a dope…Gahd…Fany… you’re 17…you’re no longer a kid…Ahraso?? Behave like one will you??”

Tiffany was slightly surprised with Sica’s attitude. She didn’t know if she was nice or she’s mean…she seemed… weird? Moody? But the way she defended me earlier. I think she’s kind…but now… is she bi-polar?? Or she’s just a … “…………”

“Aigo…seriously Tiffany…” Jessica said as she folded her arms.

“Once…I was just a nobody…A geek loser…I used to be in Mathletes and Science Club also Physics.” Tiffany chortled as she started. “I’ve been bullied…like a lot…then I became roommates with Taeyeon, she became my only friend in school…people hated me…until I thought to myself maybe when I try out for something in the hierarchy so the bullying would stop…well it lessen when I got to the squad…but they will always see me as who I am…the geek…”

Jessica pursed her lips and gave Tiffany a “Jessica Icy Look”… “Aish…Oh…see?? Now you know why…let’s flip up your wild side, change the way you carry and dress yourself. Let’s put more make up in you, and then hair styles…Ahraso?? So you won’t be bullied…try to power dress… okay??”

Tiffany didn’t know what to say… “Was I really that wild??”

Jessica laughed by her sudden question. “Yes…you harassed me…I remembered…you suddenly-”

“Ssshhh!!!” Tiffany suddenly touched both Sica’s hand. “Shhh…” She laughed.

But then just as Jessica felt Tiffany’s touch, she stopped and both of them became uncomfortable and awkward…

What really happened during the dance floor?

~Flash Back~

Tiffany who was wearing a fitted white mini dress that was so tight that her S-line was emphasized. Her asset which seems to be her was traced perfectly by the dress, it was as if the dress was perfectly made for her. It was the first time that Tiffany dressed this way especially the hair and the make-up. It was dark and it gave her a bad girl image thanks to Jessica. Her long black ominous hair was curled up and she looked totally different, way different than the usual Tiffany that everyone sees.

Tiffany who was standing by a cocktail table was secretly drinking. Jessica suddenly came up and surprised her. “OMO!!! Do you drink?” Jessica asked in a surprised tone.

Tiffany was shocked and she was seconds away of getting choked. She covered the table with her hands as if the shot glasses will be covered away from Jessica’s sight.

“Weh?? Jinjja???”

Tiffany placed her index finger towards her lips. “Shhhh!” She was smiling.

“Did you drink already??” Jessica was so surprised she didn’t know what to say.

Tiffany nodded, she showed her eye smile again.

“How many??” Jessica asked again. She pulled away Tiffany’s hands that were blocking the shot glasses. “Oh my gahd…” Jessica expressed. “hana…deul…set……………yeol…OMG… 10… Tiffany…” Jessica was now serious. “Fany…I don’t want to carry you home huh??”

“What? I’m not drunk…” Tiffany said. Well… it was true. She wasn’t drunk. In fact she looked normal like nothing happened.

“Jinjja…I never knew you were this bad girl…” Jessica commented. “Not bad…I didn’t know you drink…”

“I do… just a secret…” Tiffany said.

Suddenly Yuri, Yoona, Sunny, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Seohyun came to the cocktail table where Jessica and Tiffany were standing.

“Ya Shika…”Sunny said.

“Oh, Fany it’s you… I didn’t almost recognize you…” Hyoyeon blurted as she laughed.

“Ye…honestly Fany unnie look different tonight…” Seohyun said.

“Tiffany looks so hot…” Taeyeon laughed. “You look y tonight…”

“Ne.” everyone said.

Yoona suddenly wrinkled her nose. “Jessica unnie… did you drink this??”

Jessica shook her head. “Ahneeyo…Tiffany did.”

“BOYA?!?!” Everyone echoed.

“Jinjjja??” Yuri couldn’t believe it.

Tiffany just smiled and showed her deep eye smile. “Sshhh…”

“Omo… Fany ahh…after seeing you this way…I look at you differently now…” Taeyeon laughed. “I didn’t know you were wild…wilder than Yoona…”

“Yeh…Yoona…” Hyoyeon nodded as she narrowed her eyes. “My wish for you this year is to be good and not play with people’s hearts…”

Yuri pursed her lips and glared away. Yoona saw Yuri’s reaction and she’s loving it.

“Jinjja Yoona…We’re telling you…Be nice and not play with innocent hearts.” Sunny said.

Seohyun laughed. “Aigoo…Yoona unnie is like this, she has this game that she’ll make people fall in love with her then suddenly when the person falls, she doesn’t catch them…instead she makes them fall over the hard ground…aigoo…unnie. I tell you be nice…”

“You’ve played how many hearts??” Jessica asked.

“Aigoo… Jun. K the basketball player, Gyuri from art club, jinjja even girls! Then Sunhwa from music club, Suzy from the newspaper clarion, hmm…Sandara she has graduated, Seungyeon who’s a close friend of Gyuri too, then Chansung the soccer player who she dumped last valentine’s day and still bitter towards her, then Junho the tennis player just a couple of months ago, Hankyung another basketball player last year, Kibum an innocent one from science club, then-“

“WAH!!” Yoona squealed at Hyoyeon. She cut off Hyoyeon’s statements. “Ya…you don’t have to say it…”

Yuri grunted and rolled her eyes. “And now your target is Taecyeon…o??” She said ily and snobbishly.

Yoona smirked. “Ahneeyo…”

“Ya…Yoona…stop that… I’m telling you…” Hyoyeon said. “Tsk… be a good girl for once…”

“She’ll never be a good girl…and my wish for you is that I hope you find the perfect person to change you…”

Yoona smiled. “Why?? Do you like to be that person??”

Yuri gave her an icy glare.

While the girls chat by the cocktail table, a bunch of men came to meet them. They were wearing black leather jackets and just like the girls, they were also wearing blacks and whites. “Ahnyonghaseo…” One of them said.

The girls were shocked and they froze. Jessica who was bold in personality was the one who carried the group. “Hi.” She said in English.

“We’re-“

“OMO…Super Junior oppas???” Sunny said.

The men nodded. “Ahnyong…for formalities we’ll introduce ourselves…I’m Leeteuk, this is Yesung, Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Yesung…”

“Ahnyonghaseo.” The girls said.

“Uhm, I’m Jessica, this is Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona, Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and our maknae Seohyun.” Jessica smiled. “And we’re The Girls Generation…”

“Oh??” Siwon asked. “You’re a girl group??”

Jessica smiled. She was just fooling around. “Yeh…we’re trainee…”

“Jinjja??” Kyuhyun asked.

Jessica nodded. “We haven’t debuted yet…”

“Oh…wow!! Can we take pictures with you??”

“Ahneeyo…our manager oppa doesn’t allow us to take photos before debute without his permission.” Jessica answered.

“Awe…from what company are you?” Leeteuk asked.

Jessica laughed. “Uhm...” She took out her phone.

“Omo…” Tiffany who was also immersed from acting grabbed Jessica’s phone. “Yabuseo?? Oh!! Manager oppa!!! Neh…neh… yeh…Oh yes we’re here…ahneeyo ahneeyo…okay okay…Ahraso… bye!!”

“What? What did he say?” Yuri asked. She was also into acting.

“Manager oppa told us to leave…” Tiffany said.

“Oh??” Hyoyeon reacted. “Hmm… Ahraso… I guess we’re leaving…” She said to the super junior members. “Ahnyongkehaseo…bye bye!!”

The girls quickly escaped and went to the corner side of the bar. They laughed and laughed about what they just did. Seconds have passed and they were still laughing, they went to a near cocktail table and Jessica called for some free drinks, as they enjoy the shots they just called, there was silence among the girls.

“Heya.” Taecyeon said as he appeared behind the girls. Then came Wooyoung, Nickhun, and Seungri.

“Oh, where have you been??” Yoona asked.

“Just mingle…” Taecyeon answered.

Yuri unconsciously rolled her eyes. Yoona saw what just happened and she smirked. She knew Yuri was behaving weirdly whenever she interacts with men.

“So, are you enjoying the evening?” Jessica asked.

The boys nodded and laughed.

Just as the girls talked, the DJ finally changed the music.

“wow…let’s dance…” Hyoyeon said to Sooyoung as she dragged her. Sunny and Taeyeon just stood frozen, they weren’t still talking so what Hyoyeon did was she also dragged the shortie couple and also the maknae. Maknae who doesn’t want to dance suddenly dragged Nickhun with them, and so they went on to the middle of the dance floor.

“Wanna dance? Again??” Tiffany asked Jessica.

“Ahraso…” Jessica said as she dragged Tiffany to the floor.

Yoona who was into Yuri got a brilliant idea; she would like to confirm if Yuri will react and be jealous if she used Taecyeon as her bait. She suddenly dragged Taecyeon to the dance floor by his collar. Yuri saw what happened, deep down she was in range, she hated what she was seeing, she doesn’t want to show it but it was too obvious. She ignored the two and she decided to be left alone by the cocktail table.

“Sica…” Tiffany said despite of the loud music.

“Boya??” Jessica asked aloud.

“Thank you…”

“For what???”

“Accompanying me tonight…” Tiffany said.

“Psshh… a pabo like you shouldn’t be left alone…or something stupid might happen to you…but you know, you’re not worse after all…”

Tiffany pouted. “Aish…I’m not wild…”

“Really?? Earlier…what did you do to me??” Jessica asked cheekily. “Oh…you just accidentally run down your hands towards my chest huh??”

“Ya…It was due to the alcohol…you slapped my earlier…” Tiffany demanded. “You’re such a Byun…”

Jessica smiled. “Ahneeyooo…” Then she broke into a hug. She hugged Tiffany like they were the only ones in the dance floor. Tiffany hugged Jessica back. “Saranghaeyo Jessica…” She whispered.

Jessica was surprised. Though it has been weeks since she just met Tiffany, she was shocked that Tiffany told her the words that are hard for her to say. Saranghaeyo… Jessica didn’t know what to reply and so she just hugged Tiffany tighter, she wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist and pulled her closer, she rested her head against Tiffany’s shoulder and she smiled. Tiffany smiled also. I guess action speaks louder than words.

“Gomawayo…” Jessica replied to Tiffany’s ears.

Suddenly Jessica playfully ran her hands down towards Tiffany’s and she slapped it.

“YA!!!” Tiffany jumped as she covered her . “YA!!!” Tiffany squealed as she looks at laughing Jessica. She ran towards Jessica and literally poked her chest.

Jessica was shocked. “OMG!!! You did not just poke my baby!!” She said as she covered and hugged her chest.

“You started it!” Tiffany said as she covered her with her hands.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung came to the picture. “Ya…you two…” Sooyoung said as she stared at the crowd. “Uhm…we’re sort of in a public place for…byun stuff…o??”

The two of them burst out laughing. “Aigo…ByunSic…” Tiffany laughed as she shakes her head.

 

~6:30pm~

“Sunny!” Yuri said as she walked into her shared room with Sunny.

“You seemed early today.” Sunny said.

Yuri placed down her swimming varsity bag over her bed. “Yeh. I just finished swimming practice.”

Sunny nodded. She grabbed the papers above her desk for the evening announcements.

“So… you’re still not talking to Taeyeon?” Yuri suddenly asked as she zips her varsity jacket so her abs won’t be revealing.

Sunny shook her head. “I’m not planning on talking to her… Ever…”

“Why??”

“Uhm…let’s not talk about this…I don’t want to hear her name or see her if you don’t want my evening to be messed up…”

“Aish…Sunny…you have to make up with her…you know the reason why we went clubbing the other night is to make the two of you get together like talk things out but I guess you two are just plain hard…noh??”

Sunny glared at Yuri. “Aigo…it’s our problem, Ahraso?? If I were you fix your problem with Yoona…”

Yuri wrinkled her nose. “Yoona??? Yoona??? Why?? I don’t have problems with her…” Yuri grunted as she rolled her eyes.

“See?? See that??” Sunny said as she points to Yuri’s face. “That face and that look of yours is what and how you look like when you’re irritated/jealous/have a problem towards another person…”

“BOYA?!?!!” Yuri said defensively.

“Yes… I saw that face before when you got so angry with me because I didn’t wait for you last year. When Seohyun has something to do with things that disappoints you, or your cousin Sulli… Ahraso?? The moment I just mentioned Yoona’s name you started to pull out that face…don’t fool me Yul, I know you…”

Yuri narrowed her eyes. “Whatevs Sunny…I’ll go on for dinner now…” Yuri grabbed her phone. She stopped by the mirror to check herself and she looked perfect even though she was just wearing a jacket that has only a cropped white sports bra inside and varsity swimming short shorts. “See you in dinner…” Yuri said as she walked off.

Sunny smiled and shook her head. “Just as I thought… Yul…beware of Yoong, she’s a player!” Sunny said aloud.

“YA!!! BOYA?!?!!?” Yuri’s voice said from outside.

Sunny laughed. Aigo…

By 6:45 Sunny finally grabbed her things and locked her shared room behind. She went down to the VJ station so she could do the evening VJ. Just as she reached the small booth like by the hallway, Taeyeon also came just in time. Sunny still ignored her and didn’t even talk to her, Taeyeon couldn’t do anything so both of them just went inside the booth and started the evening announcement.

“Ehem… Mic test 1..2..3..” Sunny said over the mic. “Ahyonghaseo!!! Cho nun Sunny imnida!!! Yogi nun, Taeyeon imnida!! YEEEYYYY!!!!” Sunny said cheerfully over the mic.

“Ahnyong!!!” Taeyeon cheerfully said. “So, Sunny ah… are you hungry??”

“Yeah, I’m hungry for… the evening announcements!! So Taeyeon-shi… what can you share to us about the weather??”

The two shorties continued on with their evening VJ’s, minutes have passed and they were almost done.

“So that’s all for tonight!! Don’t forget, home coming dance is about to come!! Don’t forget to ask that certain someone you like, Ahraso??”

“Yeh… so that’s it for tonight. I’m Kim Taeyeon.”

“I’m Lee Sunny…”

“And we are your dandyu VJ couple!!” The two of them said as if they were super okay.

“Night everyone!! We love you!!” Sunny said as she clicks the off air button immediately. Or… Did she??

Sunny wasn’t still talking. She grabbed the papers that they announced and threw it off to the small trash bin inside. Taeyeon got irritated by the way Sunny acts and behave. “Ya…if you have a problem with me… why don’t you just say it??”

“I don’t…Ahraso??”

“You don’t?? How come you never talked to me? You never looked at me… it’s as if you hated me so much…Honestly I’d rather choose to VJ with you the whole seconds, minutes, and hours of my entire life because the moment we turn that on air button off, we’re back to this huge problem of ours and we just put on a mask, having second faces during announcements letting everyone in school hear our cheerful and joyous sides, making everyone know that we are okay when in fact we are not.”

Everyone in school heard about what Taeyeon just said and just that moment Taeyeon and Sunny realized that they were still On Air…

Sunny slapped her forehead as she thoroughly clicked the Off Air button again. This time they were really off… off of their temper. “Taeyeon…” Sunny bit her tongue. She doesn’t want to say anything or any word or she might say unpleasant things towards Taeyeon. Sunny knew it was her fault that she didn’t clicked the Off Air Button properly, now the whole school heard what Taeyeon said and only God knows what could happen to them. “Tomorrow… we’ll surely be on the front page of the school’s newspaper…Thanks a lot…” Sunny said angrily as she exits the VJ room. Sunny didn’t go down for dinner anymore and instead she went back to her room and cried throughout the dinner hours. Taeyeon did the same, she didn’t go down but instead she signed up to Ms. Park’s log book for those who are going home and won’t be staying in the dorm that evening.

 

~8:00 AM~

Sunny was walking along the hallways of the school’s campus. She was on her way to her first class period when suddenly she passed by the school’s newspaper stand, she grabbed a fresh copy that just got out from the publishing room of the school.

Sunny gasped and she almost cried.

“Sunny and Taeyeon’s affair now Ice Cold, Are they gay??”

Sunny wanted to throw the paper away. She knew it could harm her career as the school’s VJ and what would her teachers and the school office would tell her, she got scared. She looked at the pages to find the writer who wrote the article but the writer used its pen name. Sunny decided to skip the day and she threw the paper to the floor. She ran and cried her way to her shared dorm with Yuri. But Yuri wasn’t around anymore; she has left for her first class.

*knock knock*

“Go away!” Sunny shouted.

But the door opened. She thought it was Sooyoung but she was wrong… instead it was Tiffany. She went in and in her hand she held the school’s newspaper.

“GO AWAY!!” Sunny shouted as she cries. “I HATE YOU…” She said.

 

Rocky Road

Couples: JeTi, YoonYul, SunYeon

*Hey there, I didn't emphasize SunYeon inside the bar because they weren't talking to each other that time so...yeah*

Prequel is a long way to go, so I hope you bear with me, there are a lot of chapters to go before season02 >.<