oo5

Oppa ✘ Nappa ♥

 

Middle school 2009

MSickness :

"Girls' turn!" The teacher announced.

"Yes!" The girls answered as they stood in one row.

"What do you suggest to play?" The teacher asked.

"Mhm… Handball" Shinji, the team A's leader.

"We suggest the game we played last year at the final exams"

Naeun, the leader of the B's team suggested.

"So we are between two!" the  teacher said."I'll decide then,……I prefer The B's team's suggestion." The B's team jumped including Naeun, Hanbyul, Eun-mi, Hyemi and Minah.

"Go, go team B!" they cheered.

"So you already know the rules, you're going to be divided in two, If the A's team hit one of the B's team's player, that player will go behind the A's team as a victim until one of her team mates save her by catching the ball with their hands…And….. You can use your whole body t defend the ball; that's all I'm going to say, goodluck" The teacher explained and went to his office.

"And here he left us again" Shinji complained.

"One, two, three" Shinji stated: "I'm going to start with hanbyul, I have a feeling that she'll be the 1st victim." Shinji coldly said embarassing Hanbyul.

She threw the ball and hanbyul defend herself.

"I got it!" Hyemi cheered.

"Here I go!" Hyemi said as she threw the body to shinji.

By the end, there were only hanbyul and hyemi left from the B team and only shinji from the other team.

"Wa! You amazed me hanbyul" Shinji smirked.

"You haven't seen anything" Hanbyul winked, she started to feel dizzy because the sun was too warm and they were standing in a place without shadow.

Shinji kept on playing just for hanbyul, hanbyul got tired and kept on doing the same step which is bending down letting the ball go in the air.

"Hey, shinji! Do it easily, it's just a game" Minah yelled, she was worried about Hanbyul.

"You only know how to bend down?" Shinji laughed at hanbyul but she didn't answer.

And the next try she hitted hanbyul with the ball, hyemi tried to hold the ball for her but it was too late, shinji threw it forcely right on the head of hanbyul.

Hanbyul was supposed to go behind the B team but she instead got dizzy and walked the wrong way.

Minah ran to her, sheknew that something happened to her.

"Hanbyulah! Lee hanbyul!!" Minah called."Teacher! Teacher"

"what happened to her?" hyemi, hanbyul's bestfriend quited the game and ran to hanbyul.

" She got hit right on the head" Minah panicked.

"Let's go to the washroom" Hyemi and minah walked hanbyul to the washroom.

Hyemi tried tossing water drops on her face to wake her up.

"hanbyul, are you okay?" minah asked worried.

"I'm okay, don't worry" Hanbyul forced a smiled as she wiped her tears.

"Let's go back now" she comforted minah and hyemi.

"Are you sure?" hyemi assured.

"yes of course" hanbyul smiled.

"this is the first time I saw someone like me" Minah beamed to hanbyul.

"Me too!" Hanbyul smiled back.

When they got back to the gym class.

"wah! You fainted like this" Jin wook, hanbyul's class mate mimicked her and she let out a small chuckle.

"no, not like this" she stretched her tongue at him.

"Glad you're okay" He smiled at her.

"You should have used your hands to catch the ball instead" The teacher told hanbyul.

"it just happened that way" hanbyul smiled.

"Are you better hanbyul" all her friend asked for her except for one person.

Hnabyul looked around until she noticed luhan laying his body on the wall while crossing his arms and looking at the sky, he didn't even mind her ters nor her injury as if she was….Nothing to him…not even a friend, that made hanbyul's heart ache instead of her head.

"I'm sorry guys, I was the reason of your lost" Hanbyul felt guilty.

"No, not at all" Eun-mi shook her hands.

"We'll continue the game with only hyemi then" Shinji suggested.

The rest nodded and hyemi went back to play.

"Hyemi! Hanbyul! I heard you both got 18/20 in the exam" Minah clapped her hands.

"Really?!" Hyemi grinned.

"Yes, yes! You were the first on running and because you lasted on the game" minah winked.

"that's good news" hyemi jumped.

Hanbyul wasn't feeling good at all but she faked a smile.

"Ah!!! We have to sing the country song now," Minah complained. (A.N: I don't know the right name of it, but we used to do it every morning, and since we were the last to leave the school we had to do it -_- that just wasn't my day at all)

"Hanbyul, wait up!" Shinji called when they were already leaving school.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you had a disease, I was just…" Shinji appologized.

"It's okay" Hanbyul gently said avoiding any misunderstandings.

"okay? What is okay? You don't even know she tomorrow have to go to do an important ex    amination on her brain, she has waited for that day for 1 year, and now she might has problems with her head…..all because of YOU." Hyemi yelled and blamed Shinji.

"Stop it unni! It's not her fault, I didn't defend myself" Hanbyul innocently said.

"You really are disgusting! This is not the right time to be kind, you should hate her!" Hyemi scolded her.

"………..Let's go! We'll be late, it's already 6:15" Hanbyul gave hyemi a small smile.

"Jiyeon won't come with us today as well?" Hnabyul said as they were walking home.

"Yes! She left at 5pm" Hyemi answered: "are you sure you're okay? We can take the bus if you want?"

"No, no! I'm fine! I can walk" Hanbyul replied.

"As you like".

When they got back home, hanbyul threw her body on the bed directly.

"what happened to you?" Her mother asked worried.

"I had a seizure today"  hanbyul replied lazily.

"Are you sure? Maybe it's not" Her mother denied as always.

"I don't know! I'm tired, I need some rest" Hanbyul turned to the wall, for somehow, she didn't feel the pain on her head as her heart's ache.

She heaved a sigh and went to sleep.

**

The next morning, on the taxi on the way to the doctor for her examination.

"Who's sick?" the driver asked.

"my daughter, she has epilepsy and  we're going to do an examination".

"Really? Don't be complexed sweety, think of it as just some cold and it will pass by, this might affects on your health more" the driver said to hanbyul.

"eh?" hanbyul blinked.

*who said I'm complexed?*

**

At the waiting room:

"Don't stress yourself" Hanbyul's mother ordered Her as she was playing a game on her phone.

"I'm just feeling bored, we have been waiting for 5 hours now." Hanbyul answered.

Just then a young woman came with her son who seemed the same age as Hanbyul.

Hanbyul's mother was conversing with her and hanbyul didn't pay attetion until she heard.

"The doctor told us that there's no need to try with him, he won't be able to study well because of his illness, his brain will get smaller with each seizure he has." The woman said,

"No, but my daughter is among the first always even though she had it in a young age, she's 12 this year" hanbyul's mom denied.

"My son too is 12 and he had it since he was 1 year old" the woman added.

Hanbyul secretly took a glance at the boy who seemed so scared about something he was panicking.

*What is he afraid of?* byul wondered.

Another woman then entered the waiting room along with her daughter who aged about 30 years old. They took a chair beside hanbyul and greeted.

"Hello! Do they do brain examination here?" The old woman asked.

Hanbyul nodded after she got back to her senses, she then get back to playing games.

"What is your cases" the old woman asked hanbyul's mom and the woman.

"Epilepsy" tehy both answered.

"Ah! My daughter has it too" the old woman said.

"She's your daughter?" Ms. Lee asked.

"Yes! She's has a complex about her disease and she got afraid whenever we do the examination" the woman explained.

Hanbyul took a glance at the girl.

*Why are everyone panicknig? She's even sweating?* hanbyul thought.

"don't be afraid! It won't take long" Hanbyul's mother comforted: "look! She's younger than you, yet she's not afraid at all" she pointed at hanbyul.

"Me? Why?" Hanbyul asked.

The girl smiled to byul, byul smiled back after blinking twice.

"Hanbyul Lee" the secretary called.

"it's our turn" byul told her mom.

"let's go!"

They walked after the secretary, there were two rooms, one at the corner and the other one was beside her. Byul entered one room leaving her mom. The doctor was a woman.

"what is your name, sweety?" She asked.

"my name is hanbyul" hanbyul smiled.

"Do you study?" She asked.

"Yes!" hanbyul nodded.

"which class year?" The doctor kept asking.

*Are we in school interview?* hanbyul  thought.

"2nd year of middle school" Byul answered afterwards.

"really? I have a son your age! He no matter how I told him to study never listen to me" The doctor complained.

*Does she want to take me as her daughter-in-law, or what?* hanbyul wondered.

"I see" hanbyul hummed.

"Don't be scared, I will do it easily and fastly" The doctor said as she applied some green thick jelly-like substance on hanbyul's hair.

"Your hair is beautiful, we had to  ruin it with this." The doctor said feeling sorry for hanbyul.

"it's okay, I'll just wash it when I got back home" Hanbyul grinned to her.

"You're a really good girl, I hope you were my daughter" The doctor complimented.

(A.N: I'm not saying this to compliment myself haha ^^)

"We're done!" The doctor as she removed the electric strings.

"Thank you for your hard work" Hanbyul bowed.

"You have done well too" the doctor patted her head.

"why?" hanbyul mumbled then quickly answered: "oh! nae! Bye bye" she waved and exited the room.

"How was it?" her mother welcomed her.

"Fine" hanbyul grinned.

"let's go there"her mother led her to the room at the corner, they found there a young lady.

"What is your name?" she asked her.

"hanbyul lee" hanbyul answered.

"age?" ……. " 12 years old"……..

"do you have her past papers?" she then asked hanbyul's mom.

"yes, here are they" Ms. Lee handed her some papers.

She checked them then asked hanbyul once again: "do you feel dizzy sometimes" hanbyul nodded.

"do you space out a lot?"

"yes…." Before she could finish her mother interrupted: "not always"

*what is that? How does she know if I'm spacing or not? It's my brain after all* hanbyul rolled her eyes knowing that her mom was as always denying the fact that she's sick.

"You can come get the results on the afternoon" The girl said and they left.

Today was Tuesday, that means no school on the after noon.

Hanbyul was walking out and then she saw the girl from before forcely being pushed to the room she was in.

"No! Mom don't leave me, she'll hurt me" she was yelling.

Hanbyul felt something inside her heart, *why are people making me feel weird?*

At the after noon.

"Let's hope it ends today" Hanbyul's mother said as they knocked at the door of hanbyul's doctor.

"Hello, we're here for the result of the examination, " Ms. Lee stated.

"mhm…" The doctor hummed as he titled his head.

"please, please…" Hanbyul secretly prayed.

"I'm sorry to say that….look here, the lines aren't correctly made. That means you still have the disease." The doctor explained.

Hanyul sighed then put a small smile on her face: "thank you doctor,"

"your welcome" he answered, her mother paid for him then they left.

Hanbyul caught her tears and just tried to smile for her mom.

"It's okay, mhm…Do you wanna go eat something? We still have time to go back home" Her mom changed the topic.

"No, I'm tired, let's just go home, okay?" hanbyul rejected.

"As you like" her mom nodded and they left home.

 

Shout out:

yoshlol ♥
Yuri19 

SnowGirl's Note: That was hell to me, I felt weaker because of people and that was a point of change in my life style 

Sorry if there was any grammar errors, Tomorrow I have a test in math -_- pray for me .