.......Were Dating Please Accept Us!

L.Joe and Changjo's love

Your P.O.V

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, I turned around and smiled at L.Joe's adorable face he was talking in his sleep. "I...have the prettiest ....girlfriend..she's much better then yours Chanyeol...hyung." He mumbled in his sleep, "Pabo! you poked his cheek." Chanyeol oppa's girlfriend is really pretty you whispered, I looked at L.Joe's sleeping face once more then slide from under his arms "I have to go so bad" I dashed to the bathroom. L.Joe heard all the noise and woke up "Where is she?!" he panicked, I heard him yell "Where is she?!" I decided to hide in the bathroom for awhile.

End P.O.V

 

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

I woke up from hearing a really loud noise "What the ..Is that noise?!" I thought to myself, I noticed she wasn't in my arms "Where is she?!" I yelled out. I sat there and looked around for a bit to see if I just missed her, but she really wasn't there. 

I jumped out of bed panicking a lot now "She didn't leave me, right?" I thought to myself "I don't know why I even care I never really cared where she went before but all of a sudden I'm so afraid." I ran into the bathroom and closed the door to use it I had to go so much. I was about to pull my pants untill I heard "OPPA! WAIT I'M HIDING HERE ON THE SIDE OF THE SINK DON'T!!!" I looked on the side of the sink and there she was I don't even understand how she fits there. I laughed a little then helped her "Thats what you get! for making me worry" I pulled her into a hug, "Mianhae, oppa." She hugged me back. We got ready and left hand in hand.

END P.O.V

 

Hand in hand you started downstairs to tell everyone about you and L.Joe dating, you were so nervous that they wouldn't approve.

L.Joe: It will be fine, trust me they will accept us.

You: What if they don't? then what will we do?

L.Joe: We'll run away if no one accepts, we'll live on our

own I'll do anything to be with you peacefully.

You: Oppa, You'd really do that to be with me?

L.Joe: Yes, I'd do it because I love you.

You: I love you to.

 

You got to the door and knocked, the manager opened the door. "What took you two so long getting back here?! you know were leaving today." You bowed "I know mianhae." He looked at your sweet yet sorry expression "It's alright I can't be angry with you but I can be angry with him, L.Joe I'm angry at you" He walked away laughing at himself. L.Joe gathered everyone around so you could make your big announcement he also was nervous but if he kept this a secret he knew Changjo would do something else to you and it would lead to problems.

 

L.Joe: I have an announcement to make, I hope that you all can accept this and give us your hearts. We are dating, please accept our relationship with kind and truthful hearts.

Ricky: Hyung I thought you were going to marry me.

L.Joe: Ricky NEVER!

Ricky: Fine. Then I'll accept this.

L.Joe: Kamsahamnida.

Chunji: Aw! I'm the best though why?! why?! why?! why?! why?! I'll

accept just because you asked so nicely but remember I'M THE BEST.

You: Kamsahamnida, It means a lot for you two to accept me and L.Joe.

C.A.P: Its about time! I accept you crazy kids.

L.Joe: Shut up! and stop acting like an old man! ~sigh~ Kamsahamnida.

Neil: Congratulations, I accept.

Changjo: I object! I'll fight for her hyung. From now on you and I are

rivals I can't believe you'd date her!! You've known from the start how

I feel, you can have any girl in the world but you pick the ONE girl I love

so much I can't forgive you this. He then stormed out.

 

Your P.O.V

I knew Changjo wouldn't approve of us being together, I knew it. He stormed out of the room I think he was crying, I'm so sorry I've hurt him so much. L.Joe thanked everyone else for their approval and so did I, I then went to find Changjo. I found him on the bus we came in crying. I sat next to him "Oppa, Mianhae." He glared at me with glossy wet eyes and quickly looked away. He took a deep breathe and said "You. Did you know I love you?" I shook my head no " Aniyo, I didn't know at all." well he wiped some of his tears away "I do, I'll fight for you and you can;t stop me." I sighed "Okay" I hugged him tight " don't cry ..please don't."

END P.O.V

 

Changjo's P.O.V

I was sitting on the bus crying my eyes out and I told her I loved her I was shaking when I said that. She told me not to cry over her and hugged me tight, she doesn't know I love her hugs so much they are so warm and sweet and she smells really nice. I just want to burry me face in her but I know now isn't the time. I hugged her back and left the bus I didn't want her to see me cry anymore, I went back to my hotel room and packed.

END P.O.V

You knew Changjo was still upset but right now you didn't know what to do. You went to L.Joe's room to ask him about it.

 

You: You're already done packing?

L.Joe: Yeah, Haha you haven't finished?

You: Keke, No I haven't started yet.

L.Joe: Should I help you? were leaving in 10mins.

You: Oh, First Changjo. 

L.Joe: Don't let him get in the way, arraseo?

You: Arraseo but he's really sad.

L.Joe: I know I feel bad to, lets just go.

 

You and L.Joe went to your room and started pulling things out of your closet and packing everything up. 

 

L.Joe: Jackpot!

You: Hmm? You walked over to see what he found.

L.Joe: Nothing!

You: My B-bras! L.Joe!!

L.Joe: Sorry but I didn't know you wore C cups.

You: Shut up! you blushed.

 

You finished packing and got on the bus you sat next to L.Joe and put your earphones on, L.Joe fell asleep on the road and so did all the others. You kissed his lips softly and fell asleep.

 

Sorry that I update very slowly U barely have any time at all my parents always have work and I have a lot of little brothers and sisters to watch and school its just so much mianhae ; - ; <3