Meeting Kim Jaejoong\ A day with L.Joe

L.Joe and Changjo's love

*Flashback*

Your P.O.V

We brought Jaejoong back to the hotel with us he smelled horrible and was mubbling things about his fashion show, I just couldn't believe he would do something like this what was bothering him so much to the point of him getting drunk it just wasn't like him to do something like this.

We layed him on the wall while we opened the door then we brought him in and sat him in a chair I watched him while Ricky went to tell the manager about him. His head kepy rolling around and he played with my hair it was becoming annoying after a while, the once grown working honorable Kim Jaejoong had become a child who was ready for a nap. It really was funny seeing him like this and kind of cute I have always seen him onstage with his skin shirt singing so beautifully, this time I am seeing him he is like a little baby.

Ricky came into the room with the manager after 10mins trying to wake him up which is exactlly why you didn't want to wake him you knew he slept like this so you let ricky deal with it hahaha.

 

Manager: Where did you find him at and why is he drunk?

Ricky: We found him in the alley after the fashion show you would know if you

weren't so hard to wake up I told you a million times.

Manager: Oh .........Haha sorry about that I guess sleeping hard runs in my family.

You: What are we going to do about Jaejoong?

Manager: He can stay here for the night lets lay him on the couch to sleep.

You: arraseo.
 

Ricky: Ah we should really just throw him out!

You: Yah! you want me to throw you out when you get drunk huh?

Ricky: Aniyo.........

You: Arraseo then help me put him on the couch aish chincha

Ricky: Arraseo.

*End of Flashback\P.O.V*

You woke up rubbed your eyes and went to the closet to pick out your outfit for today this was the last day at disney world so you wanted to look nice. It was going to be cold when you went back home so today you wanted to go to the beach so you picked out a swimsuit to. (your outfit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-ruffle-chiffon-sundress-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1024264197 )   (Your swimsuit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/bikini-wonderland-bikini-blue-one-size/info.html/pid.1027213286) you dressed and left your room, you took the elevator down to teen tops floor and walked the long hallway to the room and knocked. You waited a while and they opened the door everyone was eating except L.Joe he wasn't here, you saw Jaejoong eating breakfest at the table trying to control your inner fangirl you walked in and fixed yourself a bowl of cereal you sat at the table. You tried really hard not to make a mess and eat really pretty you were really going to explode you were sitting next to you idol.

Jaejoong: Thank you for taking me here.

You: O-oh cheonmaneyo.

Jaejoong: You don't have to treat me like I am a star.

You: But you're THE Kim Jaejoong.

Jaejoong: Nae but I am sure I am not "THE" only Kim Jaejoong.

You: I guess you're right.

Jaejoong: Mmmhm plus you should be use to me you did bring me here.

You: Oh yeah I did......Can I have a picture and autograph?

Jaejoong: Haha Nae.

You: Kamsahamnida.

Jaejoong: Cheonmaneyo.

You took a picture with your cell phone and Jaejoong wrote his autograph in your notbook, after finishing your cereal you left the house to fine L.Joe you and him hadn't talked that much ever since you had that whole thing with changjo so you wanted to go with him to the beach today plus you didn't get to go with him the first day like you wanted since Hyuna was there.

You walked down the hallway after a while you reached the elevator you went down to your floor since that was the same floor L.Joe was in just two doors down from you, You reached his door and took a deep breath things between you were just so akward you almost didn't want to go inside you stood there for a while longer then finally you knocked, after a few seconds he opened the door you softly smiled and he did the same before you entered and closed the door.

You: Annyeong.

L.Joe: Annyeong.

You: Ummm ..............do you want to go.....necver mind

you probably want to go with Hyuna. (you looked at your fingers)

L.Joe: Ani.

You: I knew you wouldn't want to *great he could have pretended*

L.Joe: I meant I'm not going anywhere with Hyuna noona she already

left the day she came because she had work to do.

You: Oh..........mian.

L.Joe: Its fine, where did you want to go?

You: Errr.............To the beach.

L.Joe Okay wait there for a while I need to change.

You: oh.

After a few minutes L.Joe came back into the room ready to go you both left the room and L.Joe locked the door.

L.Joe: Give me your hand.

You: Why?

L.Joe: Because I'm sorry.

You: I don't understand.

L.Joe: I want to hold it please let me.

You: oh okay *Mr.weirdo here just wants to hold hands*.

You handed L.Joe your hand and grabed it together you left the hotel and started going to the beach hand in hand, a lot of people were telling you how cute you looked in your dress well everyone except L.Joe he hadn't said anything the whole way he just looked down and held your hand he almost looked sad to be with you.

*L.Joe's P.O.V*

We were walking towards the beach hand in hand I didn't want to look at her though it was just to akward so I looked at my feet, I just felt really sorry because of what had happend me going with Hyuna and all but then I was angry because of the whole thing with Changjo it was just a big mess I even almost said no to going here with her today but I just hoped it would help us over come all of this.

We were finally at the beach I sat down two beach towels and set up the umbrealla I changed into my swin shorts and she changed into her bathing suit, She looked so cute in it I wanted to tell her but I hadn't said anything like that today abd I didn't know if it would be weird so I jusy fanboyed over her in my head.

Do you want to go in the water I asked her she just replied with yes nothing more nothing less I wanted a happy expression from her but she just said yes, so far this day isn't going to well and its getting dark it took to long for us to get here. I grabbed her hand and went into the water with her she was just playing around in the water doing nothing this was so boring I thought to my self so I turned around and started looking for shells under the water.

*End L.Joe's P.O.V*

We went into the water I thought we would splash around for a while but he turned around to look for shells, it was really bothering me he wouldn't do anything I just wanted him to be as fun as before so I splashed him with water. he slowly turned around I smirked and he splashed me back Yah how dare you!!!! he yelled at me haha he was back I went over and gave him a big hug, Oppa I said will you go out with me?.

*L.Joe's Pov*

She splashed me with water I turned around and saw her smirked I could tell she put everything else behid Yah how dare you!!! I yelled at her she laughed and hugged me I didn't understand why but it felt nice she then took a deep breath and said "oppa will you go out with me?" I knew she didn't mean the "go out" I thought, she must mean somewhere but we already did that so does that mean she wants to like "GO OUT?!" no thats not what she means I know it don't get yourself worked up about something that isn't true L.Joe.

She released the hug and looked at me she was crying and smiling "whats wrong?" I asked her she replied "I'm happy but you don't want to go out its fine." I hadn't answered her yet, I guess she thought that meant no but I was just sorting things out inside my pea sized brain "Do you mean like boyfriend and girlfriend?!" she looked down "nae" she simply replied *OMFG really?!!!!!* I thought to myself. She wanted to go out like a couple "N-nae I want to" I can't believe I just said that was I crazy or something what it this whole thing messes up what id I hurt her then what do I do!!!, so many thoughts were running through my brain why did I say yes. she hugged me again and said "I'm sorry  for the thing with changjo I didn't mean to hurt you" she cried into my chest,its okay I'm sorry for going with Hyuna" I hugged her back we both sat in the sand and laughed at each other we were both crazy and over reacting.

L.Joe: do you want to build a sand castle?

You: Nae! lets make our first sancastle together.

L.Joe: Together?

You: nae as boyfriend and girlfriend duh.

L.Joe: oh yeah your mine now!

You: Nae and your mine!

*End L.Joe's P.O.V*

after a couple more hours making sandcastles you decided to leave the beach you and L.Joe walked hand in hand back home you went into the hotel and stayed in L.Joes room, you both layed on the bed and fell asleep you decided to tell everyone about you guys dating tomorrow today was offically the best day ever.

 

 

 

 

Do you guys think this chappie came out good?? ouo

make sure to comment subscribe and teel a friend Thank you \(>w<)/