A Day with Neil!

L.Joe and Changjo's love

You were sitting in your room waiting for the normal knock on your door and a teen top member to bust into your room asking if you wanted to ride with them but no one came. "This is really weird" you thought to yourself, instead of waiting for them any longer you got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. After getting cleaned you picked out your outfit for the day (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-m-appliqu%C3%A9/info.html/pid.1025036074)   you put the clothes on and walked down to teen top's room, you softly knocked on the door keeping in mind the members may still be sleeping. No one answered the door after 5 knocks you looked down at your watch "It's 11:00pm!" you banged on the door after noticing the time "Yah! open the door!" Neil came to the door and answered it half .

 

 

You: Yah! wear some clothes next time you answer the door, you covered your eyes.

Neil: Mianhae but I am wearing clothes.

You: Your not wearing a shirt, now are you?

Neil: No I guess I am not.

You: I WIN!

Neil: Yeah, He chuckled.

You: Do you want to go to the park with me today?

Neil: Sure there is a karaoke competition going on!

You: Okay let's go.

Neil: After I "wear some clothes". Right??

You: Yes!  you stuck your tongue out. Mehrong

 

Neil went and got ready while you were watching TV in the living room. After a few minutes Neil was back and ready to go which made you a little sad because you were watching Star King, You got up and left with Neil.

 

You: Where is the karaoke thing at anyway?

Neil: I don't know I heard about it yesterday from some guy.

You: Then how can we go if we don't know where it is?

Neil: I don't know.

You: What do you know?

Neil: Aish wae so harsh? I know it starts at 7:00pm.

You: Arraso we have time then.

Neil: Yeah we just have to ask some people where it's at.

You: Okay for now let's just do some other stuff until it's time.
 

Neil: Arraso.

 

You and Neil went inside a funhouse filled with mirrors and clowns, you went in front of a mirror and you looked really short another one made Neil look fat. " I should cut down on the food" he said, You laughed at his comment. After that you went to the food court it was 2:00pm you ordered chicken fingers and fries while Neil had ramen.

 

You: We should start asking people for help.

Neil: Yeah but we don't have to do it know it's only 2:01pm.

You: I guess so.

Neil: After this lets go to make dolls!

You: We can make dolls here??

Neil: Yeah, I made one yesterday!

You: Wow! Let's go.

 

You and Neil went to the doll house to make dolls. Inside it was just like a real doll house there was tables and chairs a living room kitchen with a sink stove and everything there was a bathroom, even 3 bedrooms with beds a closet clothes that you could try on and everything. You and Neil started trying on the clothes

you tried on a pretty puffy dress that was yellow with pink heels, while Neil tried on a tux with a red bow tie, after that you and Neil went down stairs to make the dolls.

Neil started making his doll first he took the doll cut out and started stuffing it after that he sewed it up and started to draw the face, then he dressed it with jeans and a yellow T-shirt some sneakers and shades after he was done he put it inside his bag. You  then started making yours,you stuffed the cut out sewed it up and started drawing the face after you were done you dressed yours in a pink skirt, white T-shirt  black leather jacket and white sneakers. After playing for a couple more hours you and Neil left the doll house.

 

You: What time is it??

Neil: Eh? it's just 6:56pm.

You: We are supposed to be at the contest!!

Neil: Oh yeah! we better go ask someone for help.

You: No kidding!

Neil: Calm down we have time.

You: No we don't it's already 6:57pm.

Neil: Whatever.

You started asking people for directions while Neil was looking for the place. "Excuse me" you asked a man, "Yes" he answered you "Do you know where the karaoke contest is?" you asked him. "Yeah just come with me I'm on my way there" he told you, you got Neil and followed the man to the contest you walked inside a tent that had the karaoke contest banner on it. Inside was way bigger then you thought it would be there was drinks some snacks and of course a karaoke machine you were first you sang 2NE1 - Hate you. you sang all the notes perfectly everyone clapped for you, next it was Neil's turn he sang FT Island - After Love, Of course he did great. there were two other contestants a girl with a short brown hair cut boots jeans and a sweater on, named Yuri and a guy wearing a sweater jeans and some sneakers named Jinyoung. Next was Yuri's turn she sang Son Dambi - Queen  she was really good it was like she was actually Son Dambi, Now it was Jinyoung's turn he sang B2ST - Shock he was pretty good but you knew he couldn't beat Neil. Everyone was waiting for the results to come in, after a while the man came back with the results. "Every one did a great job today's winner is............YURI!!!" the man announced" you and Neil were a little sad but not really because you had so much fun " we will win next time!" you told Neil "Nae we will win next time!" you and Neil finished the night by getting ice cones.

 

 

You: Today was really fun!

Neil: Well I'm fun.

You: Haha, Yes you are we should do this again.

Neil: Yeah we should do this again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herroo~ everyone I have been gone for a long time but now I am back I hope you guys liked this chapter a lot and Thank you everyone for not un-subscribing you all are really great. So please check out my other fics subscribe and comment oh and tell a friend about my story Thank you guys again you are all so wonderful and I am lucky to have amazing subscribers like you guys. Baiiiii~! :3