(Day 2 Part 2) It's always jealousy.

Love Is Like Magic

Jiyong and Eun Chae were standing beside each other. They engaged themselves in a conversation - one that you would least expect from them. Jiyong said some ridiculous things which made Eun Chae laugh out loud.

"Lalala.. Huh?" Hyorin hummed, and then stopped her tracks as she heard two people talking and laughing loudly. It seemed to be coming from the kitchen. She stood behind the wall and eavesdropped on their conversation.

"To be honest, there was a time I thought you liked me." The voice sounded like Jiyong to Hyorin. She gasped, wondering who the girl was. Well, unless it was a guy and Jiyong's homoual... which is absolutely impossible. Although he looked somewhat feminine, Hyorin knew well that Jiyong was straight.

"Seriously? Me, liking you?" She heard the voice and it sounded like Eun Chae. She peeked into the room and saw it was those two. Good thing they were laughing and had their eyes shut.

"Well it's because you asked Taeyang for my phone number!"

"Omo don't tell me you liked me back...?"

"Uhmm it's kind of embarrassing to say this but Seungri constantly talked about you and so I was... you know, curious about you."

Hyorin gasped. So they like each other?! This is- Her thoughts were interrupted when Eun Chae spoke up.

"That's funny because I liked your friend."

"Really? Was it Seungri?"

Oh so she likes Seungri, that playboy? Hyorin thought.

"Haha-what? No... not him. I liked Taeyang." she said quietly but it was loud enough for Jiyong and Hyorin to hear. 

OMO! SHE LIKES TAEYANG OPPA? THIS IS EXCITING NEWS! Hyorin gasped. She couldn't wait to spread the news to everyone. Maybe a new couple would be created during their stay here in the forest. Then, Hyorin left the area at a quick speed, without hearing the rest of the conversation.

The room was silent for a short moment before Jiyong and Eun Chae both started laughing. 

"Wow... I can't believe we got into this topic." Eun Chae covered both of her cheeks with her palm.

"Yeah... and the interesting thing is that we're comfortable it too." Jiyong said.

"Whatever... whenever I have something in common with someone, I'll automatically spill a lot of stuff out..." she sighed. "Once, i asked Hye Su a question about if she knew this band and who she likes the best out of them, and turned out that we liked the same people. Yeah our friendshop started out like that.. basically us fangirling over our idols."

"Haha... but does she hate me?" he stopped laughing.

"If she says she doesn't then she doesn't." Eun Chae shrugged. Even she wasn't clear about the answer herself but what she said was true. "But I do know someone else that wants to know more about her and become closer with her too." she continued.

"Who?" Jiyong's ear perked up.

"Are you stupid?" Eun Chae said.

"Tell me... who is it?

"Geez... YOU should know. YOU must be really dumb." she strongly emphasized.

"I give up... but anyway, I know someone who likes YOU." Jiyong then pointed at her.

She raised an eyebrow at him. "I don't care.."

"Liar.." 

"Okay maybe I do..." she rolled her eyes. "Who is it?"

"I'll tell you if you tell me."

"Fine.. I will tell you but you tell me first."

"Since Seungri always talk about you and bothers you, I think he likes you."

"Huh? He does that with other girls too."

"But not as much as he does to you. Now YOU have to tell me-"

"Whatever..." she sighed. "And I said I will tell you... but who said I was going to tell you now?" she smirked.

"But-" he was interrupted when they heard Hyorin's loud voice talking about something.

"GUYS!!"

"What." they all looked at her.

"EUN... EUN CHAE... and Jiyong.... they were both.." she tried catching her breath.  "and they both like.."

"They both like..?" Seunghyun was waiting for her to continue.

"I KNOW. They both like cheese. AND they were eating it. Yes. Because I do too. I must go find them, they can't eat it all!" Jaeho interupted and clapped his hands for his 'smartness'

"Don't tell me they both like each other?" Seunghyun raised an eyebrow.

"Ok. What if I told you that they did?!" Hyorin excitedly said. After hearing that, Hye Su choked on the water she was drinkning. And Seungri's face became serious all of a sudden.

"Omo, Su are you ok?" Min Ae patted her back.

"Hehe, because in the kitchen they were... hehee." she giggled. Seungri didn't want to hear it anymore. He walked away immediately.

"They were stealing food, weren't they?" Jaeho had the scenario playing in his mind.

"No. They were just talking about how much they like each other~!" she said dreamingly.

"Are you serious? That's what you wanted to tell us? Man I thought they liked cheese like I do." Jaeho sighed.

"Aih. You guys are no fun. I was just joking. And no, they don't like each other. Because Eun Chae likes someone~~ hoh hoh!!" she jumped in excitement again.

"I don't think it's nice to be talking about-" Daesung wanted to say but was cut off by Eun Chae.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jiyong and Eun Chae came back with a plate of stir fry.

"Ohh food!" Jaeho ran to them.

"No! You have to eat it from your own group. " Eun Chae moved the plate away from him.

"But our group didn't make any food."

"Then you make it."

"Eun Chae, I heard you like someone. Tell us who it is." Hyorin smirked.

"I liked people that I don't dislike." Eun Chae replied.

"Fine. I know you like Taeyang!!" Hye Su and Min Ae both looked at her to see her response.

"Of course! He's a really good friend." That was technically the truth.

"REALLY? You only think of him as a friend?"

"Yeah. What do you think?" At least now she does. It was only a little crush she had. And forgot about it.

"That's it? And this girl made everything seem like a whole different thing." Seunghyun poked her head. 'Another reason why I don't like her; making rumors about me' Eun Chae thought.

"Where is Seungri?" Jiyong asked.

"Hyung likes Eun Chae? No. I don't think so. I remember I told him that I wanted to get her number for him. But that was just an excuse. And in the end he did get it yet I still don't! Does Eun Chae like him then? But Why was she blushing that time we were eating ice cream?! Wait. I did too. Stupid stupid stupid. I tried to make it not that obvious. I mean, everybody knows I flirt with other girls too right? Was Hyorin just kidding? But why would she joke about this stuff?!" Seungri kept on pulling the grass out from the ground.

"Eun Chae doesn't like me though, does she?" he sighed. "But there might be a little chance she does but she just pretends! I know what to do now." he nodded and got back up.

"I am back!!!" Seungri shouted startling everyone.

"You don't need to be so loud." Taeyang said.

"Who made this? It's good." he grabbed a fork and ate some of the stir fry. "Hyorin did you make this?" he asked.

"Hyorin? Eun Chae and Jiyong made it." Hye Su clarified.

"Oh. Hyorin did you eat yet, you want some?" he offered and sat next to her with a spoon forkful of it, about to feed her.

"Sure! Uhmm." she ate it happily.

"See. I told you he does it to other girls as much as me." Eun Chae whispered to Jiyong. Seungri was watching them whisper to each other with the corner of his eye.

"Seungri must be jealous. Why is Hyorin even flirting back with him?" Min Ae stared at them.

"And what's Jiyong doing?" Hye Su looked at him.

"I don't know. Hey, when did you start asking about him?" Min Ae suddenly realized.

"Uhh.. I was just wondering because.. he's close to our maknae. We need to watch out for her." Hye Su did not know what to reply to her with.

"Here, oppa." Hyorin fed him. 'What the heck?' Eun Chae looked at them with a disguisted face. 'Don't do it in front of me. Lovey-dovey.' she thought.

"Ewh." Hye Su and Min Ae both got goosebumps. Maybe it was because they were used to Seungri being with Eun Chae more.

"Eun Chae, we need water. Can you go get some? There's a river near here." Jiyong told her after the group was finished eating.

"Why me?" she asked again.

"Hye Su is tired.. and grumpy. And-"

"Fine. But I'm not going alone." she crossed her arms.

"Ok. Seungri!! Go with Eun Chae to get water! You know where the river is. And get that bucket thing right there to fill the water with." he ordered him.

"Hyorin do you want to come?"

"YEAH!!" she clung onto Seungri's arm.

"Really? Her too?" Eun Chae rolled her eyes.

"Just watch. He'll pretend you are not there." Jiyong assured her.

"What? What's the point of that? Then if I got lost no one will know.. Min!! Come with me~!!" Eun Chae dragged her along.

"He's trying to make you jealous I tell you." Jiyong whispered.

"What? He is?" Min Ae looked at Seungri who was 5 meters ahead of them.

"I get it. You are a good brother Jiyong, but I don't care about him~." Eun Chae walked away.

"Brother?" Min Ae caught up with her.

"Yeah. He seems like a second brother I have now. And they're both fire! Gah."

"HYORIN. Isn't this a wonderful day?" Seungri said loud enough for Eun Chae to hear.

"He's scaring the birds." Min Ae watched as a bunch of birds flew out of the trees he was near.

After Jiyong noticed they were gone, he turned around and saw Hye Su was already having a happy conversation with Seunghyun.

"Just because he's taller than me she talks to him.." Jiyong thought.

"That is true. I don't remember having a long conversation with her either." Taeyang pat his shoulder.

"Me too." Jaeho joined in.

"Where did you come from?!" Jiyong looked at him.

"I was always here. It's just no one cared." Jaeho shrugged.

 

----------------------

Preview~!

"Guys. It's raining." Seunghyun looked at the clouds.

 

"Omo! Jiyong! Why are you so cold?!" Hye Su's eyes widened.

 

"AHH!!!" someone screamed.

"Eun Chae!!" Seungri immediately turned around once he heard her scream. But he didn't see her anymore.