(Day 1 Part 3 + Day 2 Part 1) Weird?

Love Is Like Magic

No One's POV

"Yeah~! We caught a lot!" Seungri exclaimed as the group of guys headed back to the house.

"How many are there?" Jiyong stared at the net of fish Seunghyun was holding.

"Enough for us to eat."

"I think there's 15. So 5 of us will eat 1 and the other 5 can get 2." Taeyang calculated.

"Good. I want 2!!" Jaeho was already looking for 2 of the 15 fish he was going to eat.

"Too bad we don't have garlic. Because it has that SMELL." Daesung added.

"Who made this?" Jiyong stared at the two circles of rocks on the floor once they reached back to the house.

"Eun Chae." Hye Su was sitting on the floor in front of the door with her arms and legs crossed.

"Where is she?"

"She's in the shower.. and.. IS THAT OUR DINNER?" Hye Su stared the the fish.

"Why? You don't like fish? It's from the water!" Jiyong took one out and held it in front of her.

"I LIKE FISH!" Hyorin raised up her hand.

"You guys are back!" Eun Chae came out drying her hair with a towel. "Hey. Is that my shirt?" she pointed at Hyorin.

"Ohh. I just saw this shirt sticking out from your bag so I tried it on. It's ok if I borrow it, right?" she smiled.

"Uhh... I'd like it back?" Eun Chae stared at her.

"Of course! I'll give it back to you after. K?" she walked to help the guys cook the fish.

"HUH. This girl..." Eun Chae glared. She totally misunderstood what I meant! Eun Chae thought.

"Wow you guys are.. drenched in water." Min Ae noticed that all the guys clothes were wet.

"GIVE ME A HUG!!" Daesung ran to Min Ae.

"NOO!! You're wet!! Go away!!" they chased each other around in circles.

"Woh.." Eun Chae walked away as she saw Seungri's abs. Seungri saw that Eun Chae was walking away and caught up to her; he walked aside Eun Chae.

"Eun Chae-yah, what were you looking at?" he said in a suggestive tone of voice. Oh you know - the playboy is always a playboy.

Eun Chae stopped on her track. She turned to face Seungri but her eyes travelled down to his abs. She knew her face would turn pink so she turned around and walked away, back into the house.

"Yah where are you going?" Seungri shouted and ran to catch up to Eun Chae, tripping on several rocks in the meantime.

'Damn it. What were you just looking at Eun Chae?! IT'S JUST HIS WHITE SHIRT WAS SEE THROUGH AND IT WAS WET. Think about Taeyang!! What happened to him anyway? THINK ABOUT HIM. Oh.. ouh.. OK NO. You were not just-WHEN HAVE YOU BECOME LIKE THIS??! Must be Seungri's germs.. '  Eun Chae rubbed the towel on her hair to dry it while also being followed by Seungri.   'Where is that guy anyway?'

"WOAH." she turned her head seeing Seungri sitting right beside her.

"Hello." he smiled.

"Why are you always bothering me!?"

"Because you're Eun Chae!"

"Why can't you bother Min Ae or Hye Su?! OR EVEN HYORIN?!"

"You called me?" she popped her head into the room but was ignored so she went back out.

"Because you are special! And you are fun to tease with too."

"HA. HA. That is hilarious. How many times have I told you to- ok nevermind." she stood up and left the room. '"Fine. I'll pay then. And you might wanna... go back to your 'flirty mode'. I'm so not used to seeing you like this. I feel like you're not Seungri."    UH why did I say that?! Stupid flashback..'  Eun Chae thought as started to roast her fish over the fire after poking the stick through the fish. Poor fish.

"Did I do something wrong again?" Jiyong whispered to Seunghyun. "She's mad again.. just look at her!"

"I don't know." he looked at Hye Su who was eating an apple.

"When is this fish done cooking?" Jaeho was gazing at the fish that were in his hands. It seemed like it was possible for him to swallow the fishes whole.

"If you continue staring at it, we'll take the fish and share it among us nine..." Taeyang said.

"Eight to be exact." Hye Su interrupted. Everyone except for Min Ae and Eun Chae were raising an eyebrow at her.

"What? I don't like seafood especially fish and shrimp." Hye Su took another bite of her fruit. 

That explains why she had a disgusted look when she asked if this was our dinner. And it also explains why she's been munching on fruits the entire time... so she doesn't like seafood. Jiyong thought. He was taking mental notes of Hye Su's behaviour and habits in his 'notebook'.

After they were done eating their dinner, including Hye Su who just ate fruits, everybody just relaxed.

"What do we do now?"

"I'm taking a shower!!" Jaeho ran to the washroom.

"Ha. Ha. Have fun. If there's any hot water even left from earlier.." Eun Chae rolled her eyes.

"Why are you mad too now?!" Jiyong was confused.

"Aish, why does it seem like everyone's mad today?" he turned to Daesung who shrugged in response.

"Let's play cards!!" Seunghyun took out a deck of cards as everybody sat in a circle.

"Sure!" Hye Su joined in.

Huh? She's happy now? Jiyong thought.

"You guys can play.." Eun Chae walked to the other room and got ready to sleep.

"What happened?" Taeyang mouthed to Min Ae who just shrugged.

"OK! What game?" Seunghyun shuffled the deck of cards.

"Hmm... how many people are.... there seems to be eight people-" Min Ae trailed off.

"I don't want to play." Seungri sat up and walked away.

"Well, what games are there?" Hyorin asked.

"We can play signal, cheat, crazy 8, slap jack..." Seunghyun said, shuffling the cards.

---------- The Next Morning ---------- (Day 2)

Hye Su woke up feeling grumpy. She rubbed her eyes with one hand and the other was occupied in removing hair from her face.

"Seems like someone isn't as energetic as yesterday." Min Ae poked Hye Su at the sides, earning a glare from Hye Su.

"Be quiet." she said. 

After Hye Su woke up, Eun Chae also woke up. "... hmmm? Where's Hyorin?" she asked.

"In the bathroom.." Min Ae replied.

"Is she taking a bath again?"

"I think so... she's been in there for quite a long time."

"Probably taking a dump." Hye Su said, not caring what's leaving . This made Eun Chae and Min Ae burst out laughing at her idiotic but possibly true statement. But Eun Chae stopped laughing when she remembered her dream last night

"Weeh~!" it was a little girl playing on the swings. "Ahh!" she fell off and scraped her knee.
"Are you ok?!" a little boy ran to her. But all he got was crying in response. "S-stop crying!!" he didn't know what to do. He searched through his jacket pockets and found a bandage. He poured a little bit of water on her knee from the water bottle he was holding. Then applied the bandage over her knee.
"Ehehhhuu.. It still hurts.." she wiped her tears.
"Don't think about it and it won't hurt anymore!"
"How can I not-" she froze as he pecked her on the cheek.
"I have to go, get better! Bye bye!" he ran away. That did make her forget about her bleeding knee, but she was left dumbfounded.

'Don't tell me he's going to find me and say I owe him for that day...' Eun Chae thought. From the dramas she watched before, the character usually comes back to get what he or she claims that other person owes them.

Approximately five minutes later, Hyorin walked out of the bathroom with a towel over her shoulder. Eun Chae was mentally growling at Hyorin. She stood up and went into the bathroom to get prepared for the day's events. Meanwhile, Hye Su plopped back into the comfort. She didn't feel like getting up so early in the morning - which she is usually forced to wake up by both Eun Chae and Min Ae - so she went back to sleep, hoping to wake up feeling less grumpy. But her sleep did not last long as she was woken up by someone.

"Yah! We should hurry up and go outside! There might be a mission for us today!" Jiyong ran into the girl's room. Hyorin was already out of sight... since she left with her own group. Min Ae was already prepared and was munching on some of Hye Su's fruits - grapes.

Jiyong glanced from Min Ae to Hye Su and then to Eun Chae, who just walked out of the bathroom with her hair wet from showering. Then his eyes shifted back to Hye Su. "Is she still sleeping?" he asked, quite obvious as to what the answer was.

"What do you think?" Eun Chae said.

"What has she been doing? Secretly going ninja around the forest?" he snickered at his own statement.

"I heard that, moron." Hye Su sloppily sat up from her sleeping posture and glared at Jiyong. "Don't make me make your living day a hell." she threatened... sort of.

"I'm not a moron!" he exclaimed and then left the room. 

Hye Su was finally awake but still as grumpy as earlier. She was in no mood to participate in any activities other than eat and sleep; although she wants to do nothing but those two things, it was difficult for her to refuse today's plan. She must wake up and she must go outside for fresh air. But what she must not do is to start another argument with Jiyong. It would mean using up a lot of energy and of course, she had to save those energy for walking and using her powers.

Now if you're wondering why she's not in the mood, the secret lies behind her hobbies. Hye Su may not seem like the bookworm type of person but when she is interested in a particular book, she will become way too absorbed in the passage that she doesn't realize what time of day it is. Last night, she couldn't sleep at all. Since she brought a novel, she decided to read it until her eyes felt heavy. But that wasn't the case. The more she read, the longer she stayed up for. In total, Hye Su rested for approximately 5 hours when she needed at least 10 hours of sleep. Also, she even completed the novel of 567 pages in half a day's time!

Hye Su was the last person to get prepared. It didn't take her that long as she rushed everything. She grabbed some random pieces of clothing and got dressed; a black tank top, a purple sweater, and black sweatpants. As long as it fits her and is comfortable, she really doesn't mind.

As she got out of the house, she noticed Seungri was annoying Eun Chae and Eun Chae was trying to ignore Seungri. She ignored the two and walked over to Min Ae, but was blocked by Jiyong. 

"Hye Su-yah, are you mad at me?" he randomly asked.

"I would normally be pissed off if you were to ask ridiculous questions but I'm not in the mood right now. Consider yourself lucky that I'm not thinking of evil ways to mess up your life." she said and pushed him to the side.

"Hey, Eun Chae." Jiyong called her.

"Yes?" she replied.

"Can you help me?" he asked.

"With?" she followed him as he walked somewhere.

"Oh. Cook food?" she watched as he kneeled down to pick out some vegtables from the mini garden they discovered near the house.

"Yeah. Help me chop these up. And then we'll just cook them like that. Stir fry or whatever."

"Why me though?"

"Well in our group Hye Su seems to be mad at me like always, I'm not that close with Min Ae, and Seungri will burn everything."

"Hahaha. Ok." she nodded.

------

Preview~~ ^o^

"Lalala.. Huh?" Hyorin hummed, and then stopped her tracks as she heard two people talking and laughing loudly.

-"GUYS!!"

-"What." they all looked at her.

-"EUN... EUN CHAE... and Jiyong.... they were both.." she tried catching her breath.  "and they both like.."

-"Don't tell me they both like each other?" Seunghyun raised an eyebrow.

-"Ok. What if I told you that they did?!" Hyorin excitedly said. After hearing that, Hye Su choked on the water she was drinkning. And Seungri's face became serious all of a sudden.

 

-"And what's Jiyong doing?" Hye Su looked at him.

"I don't know. Hey, when did you start asking about him?" Min Ae suddenly realized.

"Uhh.. I was just wondering because.. "