CHAPTER 6

The guy from apartment 512
After leaving the hospital, a move to apartment that Kris help me get. Even when i didnt think of killing myself, i still didnt like the outside world. So i made my own world inside this apartment. No one can hurt me, no one can say pity words to me. It was world where Kris and i only live. Kris would do the aventures and come back to me, to tell them.
 
I feel the sun burning my close eyes, it was a normal day to everyone, but it was not going to be normal for me. I get up, i do my bed and i go to the restroom. I put on my best suit, and i eat my cereal. I look around the apartment, and i can see it now. 
 
"today its the last time" i say out loud, so the walls can hear me. I wash my dish, and i put it back where i got it from. I leave my apartment, and i go to the store. Today there was no school, so i know Sehun would be there. When i enter the store, Sehun raises his head, and waves at me. 
 
"you come here to get your milk?" i shaky my head, "no, im here to tell you something" Sehun puts his notebook away, but i got a glince of it. He was drawing, "im all ears"
 
"dont live your live in fear" Sehun stands there, waiting to hear more but there was no more. I couldnt tell Sehun how to live his life, all i could was to give an advice and hope he would listen. Sehun grins, "whats that about?" "just something i want it to say to you"
 
"are you okay Kyungsoo?" I nod, "have a good day" i say as i leave the store. 
 
I continue to walk along the street, and the sky becomes dark. There was a 50% chance of raining today, people start to walk fast since they feel the rain coming. And they werent wrong, i could smell it. The smell the wet concrete, even before it happen. 
 
They say when rains, its god thats crying. So the sky waits for my last breath in this earth.
 
I enter the hospital but it seems no one notice me. I take an elevator, and i press the number 4. I share the elevator with three other people, and i smile at them. Hoping they would have a good life like i did.
 
The doors open, and i stop in the middle of the hallway. I look to my right, then left. I go to the right, i was going to my old room. I did spend alot of time there, almost four years before they let me go.
 
 
 
"oh Africa is beautiful" 
 
"oh yeah?" I smile at Kris, the faces he makes it was like pictures. Like if could see through his eyes, and look at the things he saw. "yeah, theres this animals, that are so little and they remind me of you" I hit Kris in the arm, "i want it to bring one for you, but they didnt let me"
 
"show me the pictures" Kris shakes his head, "oh please" Kris looks at me doubting whether to show them to me, although he was just kidding. "okay, fine" He takes them out from his bag, and a picture of someone falls down. I pick it up, and it looks like another doctor. They are both tall, but the other one has an easy way to smile.
 
Kris notice the picture im holding, "oh, his a-" by the way he was looking for a word to find, i know that this person was someone special for Kris. 
 
"Kyungsoo"
 
It a miracle that the room was empty, i walk in and it was just like a remember. Even when all the hospital rooms are the same, for me this one is different. Its like i can see colors in this room. The walls arent white, they have color. 
 
I close the door, and i take the elevator again. This time i was the only one inside, i press the buttom to take me to the top floor. I check my pockets, to see if i remember the page from Jongin's journal. I take it out and i smile. I just hope Jongin doesnt get mad that i rip his page.
 
The doors open, and i get out. Theres more nurses in this level, so i try not to meet eyes with any of them. I open a door, so i can take the stairs that they would take me to the rooftop. 
 
I try to skip steps as i run in the stairs. It was more fun this way, im getting tired but there was one more roll of stairs. I take a breath before i open the door to the rooftop.
 
"here i go" I open the door, and a strong wind hits me. I close my eyes to enjoy it, i take this as good sign. I walk towards the bench, that Kris put out for me. I take the piece of paper out of my pocket, and i begin to read.
 
 
 
entry #1
 
I was walking on the busy streets of the city, when i stop for a moment to look at a tall building. They are barely build it, but you could see the shape out if. Out of the people in the city, i was the only one that takes a moment to see this building. 
 
That was the first time, the time i realize that what i want it to be. I want it to be a new building, i want it to build myself again. Nothing from my past was going to stop me. This is what this journal is about, to write my story. My memories, so one day when im living my dreams i can go back and read my past. And say 'im the lucky one'
 
 
 
I let go of the paper, and slowly the wind takes it away. I step up, and i go to the edge of the bulding. I feel close to the sky this way, i feel the wind in my face. Caressing me, it was my time. I take my cell phone, and i dial a person that i be forever grateful.
 
"hey, Kyungsoo"
 
"hi, Kris" i feel tears coming out, "where are you?" he always gets cheerful when i call, "i never thank you" "for what?" his tone sounds like his getting my point in the call. "for saving me"
 
"Kyungsoo where are you?" he yells, "im close to heaven" I hear Kris running, there was a 'bing' sound. He open the elevator "you dont have to worry about me Kris, its okay. im not afraid"
 
"Kyungsoo just tell me where you are" Kris panics, "where you put up a bench for me, so i can see a new sky everyday" Kris starts to breath fast, i dont think he needs to take air, but he does it anyway. "remember why you said those words?"
 
"Kyungsoo, hold on okay im almost there" i know Kris to well, i bet his hands are shaking. His looking at his reflection, to see his expression. He can never really see himself crying for someone. "please can you say them?"
 
"..........so every new sky can be a new life" I smile, "thank you" i hear the elevator doors open, and more heavy breathing. I hear a door open, and the echo thats always on the stairs. Kris doesnt talk because he thinks i dont know where he is. He doesnt want me to know, because he wants to save me.
 
"its okay Kris, its okay" I hear the door of the rooftop open, as i fall. 
 
I can fly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was busy that day on the apartments, Jongin really didnt notice since he is tired from his trip. He sees man coming and going, but doesnt think much of it. He just thinks 'new neighbors' 
 
Jongin takes the elevator, and the music makes him smile. He notice the two tickets in his hands, and he knows Kyungsoo is going to love them. The elevator doors opens, and Jongin notice that people coming and going are in Kyungsoo's apartment. Jongin takes his key from his pocket, as he continues to look at the man.
 
"is he moving out?" Jongin asks a man thats carrying a table. "no, his dead" Jongin stands frozen for a moment, "eh?" the man walks away, Jongin sad enters his apartment. The words 'dead cant enter his mind. He thinks its a mistake, even when his heart knows it not.
 
Jongin sees his mail on a table thats high enough for the dog, and a diary intop. Jongin grabs it wondering why its in here, and not in the spot where he left it. he grabs his diary and sees a page sticking out. he takes it out and sees is not his hand writing. 
 
'thank you for putting me in your journal' it reads.
 
Jongin feels a warm feeling of sadness and happiness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------
done :DDD
its funny because this was suppose to end differently lol like happy ending.
but i was listening to nell and omg i realize that nell is the soundtrack of kaisoo, so everything change.
hopefully i can come back with a new kaisoo and this time a happy ending.
although kaisoo with a sad ending fits them better because omg those guys asdfdsdfgds
haha
okay well bye for now~