CHAPTER 2

The guy from apartment 512
 
I look at the book that lays down on the table. I panic, and the only thing i could do was take the journal home. If only Jongin haven't called home i wouldnt be in this situation. But i guess it was my fault since i didnt give him my number, he had to called his apartment.
 
I continue to walk around the table as my eyes are glue to the journal. It was simple really the thing i have to do. Go to Jongin's apartment leave the book where it was, and done. But why couldnt my feet move? why do my hands shake? i do admit im dying to read more. Just the thought that im in those pages, makes me. Smile?
 
'Its just a journal Kyunsoo' i tell myself as i leave my apartment. The night was silence, no wind no people. Is like if i was the only person in the world. I enter the small store thats in the corner of the street. The guy smile and waves at me, i do the same. I go and i pick my milk and some candy. "how is it going Kyungsoo?"
 
"nothing much, and you Sehun?" he shrugs as he sums the total up, "its 7.50, not much just school?" "yeah" i give him a ten dollar bill, and he gives me the change back "keep studying hard" he nods and i leave the store. I open the candy and i begin to eat, the sweet chocolate melts on my mouth. I enter the building, and as i open the door someone was coming out.
 
"im sorry" he bows, i do too. He opens the door for me, and i get in. I have never seen him before, he was probably looking for someone in the building. I enter the elevator, and i hear someone say 'stop the doors'. I put my hands so the doors wouldnt close. The same guy that open the door for me, enters the elevator. He smiles at me, i just nod.
 
The whole elevator ride was silence. The only sound there was, was the one i was making with my mouth. The doors open, and i get out and he does too. I walk ahead of him, i glance behind me and he was still following me.
 
I stop infront of my door, and he stops infront of Jongin's door. He knocks, and i feel like i should tell him that Jongin wasnt there. But i didnt know what kind of relationship he had with him. "Jongin" he knocks, it was kinda pathetic. "his not here, he'll be back in two weeks" He smiles at me, "i guess he took that job"
 
I nod, i put the key inside the door knob "im Taemin" but his voice stops me. "hi, im Kyungsoo" "im friends with Jongin" i continue to stare at him, what did he actually want it me to do? "if he calls you, can you tell him im looking for him?" "how do you know he'll call me?" Taemin smirks "he wouldnt leave his apartment alone, plus he has a dog"
 
Now i believe that he is friends with Jongin. Taemin waves goodbye, and i enter my apartment. I put the things on the table, and i realize that i still have Jongin's journal. I wonder how many times, Taemin is in there. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Kyungsoo" i hear my name, "Kyungsoo wake up" I open my eyes, and i see Kris. "what are you doing here?" Why dont i remember anything? "your stressing yourself again" Kris leaves my small room, and goes to the kitchen. "what do you mean?" I put my sweater on, since the apartment was cold. "i called you, you didnt answer, i knock on your door and you still didnt answer" Kris starts to wash his hands.
 
"the person that works in the building opened the door for me, i find you sleeping on the table with a fever" I touch my face, and i was normal temperature now "your stressing yourself for that damn journal" Kris grabs the journal, and sees all the bookmarks. "no, listen...yesterday Taemin came and he's Jongin's friend and i just want it to know what Jongin thinks of him"
 
"and why would you want to know?" Kris waves the journal around, "is his life! is his thoughts" I grab the journal, and i open page ten. "read that" Kris sighs, he didnt want to read personal thoughts. "just read it!" Kris sits down, and grabs the journal "entry 20, I keep hearing him play. He seems lonely, i wonder if he has friends" Kris reads aloud.
 
"yesterday, i almost knock on his door. But i didnt have the guts, if his lonely i thought that maybe we could be lonely together. Be friends, but i guess im not ready to have another friend." Kris finish reading, and looks at me. "so" "what do you mean so? he talks about me, and thats not the only time" I grab the journal, and i open one of the bookmarks.
 
Kris stands up, stopping me "Kyungsoo, enough." I stare at him, it was weird to see Kris mad. "you know what i went through yesterday?, i thought you had kill yourself! i was afraid of not seen you again" I lower my head, feeling guilty. Kris always protects me as much as he cans. "and when i saw you with fever, and all because of that journal, i want it to burn it! hell i dont know how i calm myself down,"
 
"then you started to scratch your scar, i had to put you gloves like if you were a baby."
 
"im sorry, Kris"
 
"promise me you wouldnt read this journal, please Kyungsoo" Kris puts his hand in my shoulder, i want it to promise him. But i was bored of living this life. Of not being able to travel, to have a life like Kris. Reading Jongin's journal gives me a sense of me and Jongin being the same. "i promise" I open my mouth to lie. Kris hugs me, believing in me.
 
"now, lets go for a coffee"
 
"uhm....i dont want to, i have to work on my music sheet...lets go tomorrow" Kris plays with my hair, making me feel short. "okay, but dont work so much okay?" I smile at him, "i wouldnt."
 
Kris leaves my apartment. I sit down on the chair and i continue to lable the entries where Jongin mentions me.