CHAPTER 2 : A Revenge That Caused Everything ( Flashback) Part 1

A smile, that’s all it takes to doubles the happiness

*FLASHBACK*

Two royal teenagers were playing near the kingdoms forest. One is a handsome prince, and the other one is a beautiful princess. Today the prince family has come to visit the princess palace. They have been engaged since childhood. Despite their arranged marriage, they were truly in love. And now they were playing hide and seek happily, not knowing the bad omen surrounding before them or specifically the young princess.

It is now Ryeowook’s turn to search for Kyuhyun. She keeps calling for him but he was never to be found. Unfortunately, she didn’t realize that she has entered the forbidden place, where suddenly she was pulled backwards and her body held to the wall by the invincible force. Scared, she screamed for help but nobody answered her. Suddenly a woman appeared, she’s a beauty, but her beauty was hidden by her dark aura, her eyes were dark from hatred.

“ My, my, my..such a lovely princess we had here, like your mother too, no wonder the prince has fallen in love with you”, the woman said while poking her fingers on the princess cheeks. “Who are you? What do you want from me…release me. Kyuhyun, help me!!”. “ Too bad I’m afraid the prince won’t hear you, my lady”, the woman chuckled again. “ Why are doing this to me?”, Ryeowook asked, tears start to fall from her doe eyes. “ I want revenge !! It’s you mother’s fault that she has destroy my dreams to become your father’s queen”.

 “What do you mean? I don’t understand it”, the princess asked again.  “My mother was once of the maids in your palace and I was used to be in the palace to help my mother since I was a child. Back then, your father was still a prince, and my mother served your grandfather, The King. Although your father was a prince but he treated me as a friend since we known each other since child. I secretly fall in love with him, and I plan to seduce him, to make me his queen. When I almost succeeded, suddenly your mother’s family came to visit. Two weeks later, they announced the marriage between your father and mother. I was angry, for I almost become the queen with my plan, but you mother just have to ruin it!!”, the woman yelled in front of Ryeowook.

“ It’s not their fault that they have fall in love with each other. Besides, my mother was a princess, so she deserves a prince!”, Ryeowook shouted back. “ I don’t care  she a princess or not ! The things that anger me the most is your father’s reason of falling in love with her. It was because of her smile that captivated him..From then, I have sworn myself to find a chance to destroy her smile”.

“ I was planning to use it on her after finished my wizard lesson, but now that I have the chance to use in on you…Why not? Not only your smile will vanished, literally it will make the smile of all people around you especially your family and loves one also will be vanished..Hahahahahaha”, then the evil woman start waving her wand and cast the spell.  A small lighting ball formed in front of Ryeowook, ready to hit her. “Prepare for your gloomy life, princess, hahahahahaha”, with that, she vanished into thin air.