Do You Want to Hang Out?

Love Squared

sorry it's short!! and i'm sorry about the delay! it's like two weeks into school and now i caught a cold!! but i updated, it might be a little dry because i'm running out of ideas but hopefully this chapter will set me up for a really cute and fun chapter 29!! :D

 

  

“Yohan-ah!” Ji Eun said with surprise and delight.

“Yohan?” Wooyoung frowned, “Yae Young-ah who is that?” but he was too slow, Ji Eun ran towards Yoseob, enveloping him in a huge hug.

“Yohan! I haven’t seen you in such a long time! I missed you so much! How are you? When did you get back? Why didn’t you call me to pick you up at the airport? I thought we were friends!”

Yoseob chuckled and squeezed Ji Eun tightly, “One question at a time Yae Young! I missed you too! And I just got back! Of course I came here first my little Yoongie!” he laughed.

Ji Eun laughed along with him. “So how are you? How was America? Was Seattle cold? Rainy? I heard it was really rainy there.”

“Yea it was rainy but it was fine! I had a great time! Dang how long has it been? Two, no three years! Time flies by fast!” Yoseob started.

Wooyoung cleared his throat and Ji Eun and Yoseob looked at him puzzled for a second. Then they separated from their hug.

“Yae Young-ah, who is this?” Wooyoung said narrowing his eyes as he wrapped one arm around her waist, a silent form of possessiveness.

“Ah, Jin Ho,” Ji Eun smiled widely, “This is my childhood friend Jang Yohan, Yohan-ah, this is my friend Kim Jin Ho.”

Wooyoung frowned, “Yae Young-ah I thought I was your boyfriend now.”

Yoseob smirked, “I probably got here just in time if she didn’t introduce you that way.”

Ji Eun looked up with a confused expression while Wooyoung looked at him with an irritated one.

“What?” Wooyoung growled.

“Yoongie-ah you forgot one thing.”

“Huh?” she said before Yoseob pulled Ji Eun from Wooyoung’s grasp and pulled her into his arms, and smiled. “I’m also her first love, and I’ve come back to make her mine again.”

 

 

“CUT! Excellent job you guys! That’s a keeper!” the director yelled.

“Thank you!” the three actors chorused. Yoseob had to let Ji Eun go and Wooyoung flew in and took her.

Yoseob said inwardly, I should have kept holding her… it was too short! I should have made a mistake so I could hug her again…she’s so cute and small and pretty and-,

“Yoseob!”

“Yes hyung?” Yoseob said automatically and snapped himself out of his thought process.

“We’re finished for the day and you don’t have any more things scheduled, do you want to go back to the dorms?” his manager asked him. “Yoseob?”

Yoseob was looking longingly after Ji Eun and Wooyoung who were laughing and talking. Close but not too close together drinking juice. Now if that was me instead of Wooyoung-hyung… Yoseob sighed. Wooyoung-hyung is so lucky to be able to date Ji Eun. I wish I could be like Yohan in the drama and just take her away…he sighed again, but manager-hyung will kill me.

“YOSEOB!”

“YES?” Yoseob yelled back in shock.

“What were you thinking about? Let’s go back to the dorms!” his manager yelled dragging Yoseob to their van.

“WAIT!!! MANAGER HYUNG!” Yoseob protested. “Please wait just one second!” he said running back to the set. Who says I can’t be like Yohan? Just wait!

“JI EUN!!” Yoseob yelled.

IU turned around confused and smiled when she saw him and walked towards him. “Yoseob! What’s up?”

“The day after tomorrow, I’m free, do you want to hang out that day?” he asked nervously. Please say yes, please say yes, please, PLEASE with cherry on top say yes.

Ji Eun smiled brightly, “Sure! See you at, say noon?”

“Yes!! See you then!” SHE SAID YES SHE SAID YES SHE SAID YES SHE SAID YES!! Yoseob skipped back to the manager’s van whistling his trademark bird whistle.

“What’s with you?” the manager asked with narrowed eyes.

“Nothing~!” he said happily getting into the van.