Ji Eun's Sick? Again?

Love Squared

Hey guys! I'm back with more iuseob moments!!!! Ok, so,I believe it's best to tell you guys that IU has a new album with the theme "I'll be an adult in a blink of an  eye" and our story line will follow some parts of that theme ^^ maybe. Well, we might change it. Anyways! Emjoy!!!! lolol get it? Em<- emmchu? :D sorry that was a super bad joke. Sooooooooooo Comment! Subscribe! Enjoy!!!!! :D

 

 

Ji Eun took off her coat and hung it on a coat rack once she got home. She was exhausted. BEAST dragged her around the whole day from KBS to practice rooms to SBS to a park for shooting to MBC and more. I wonder when I’m going to be as popular as them and be as busy as that. Although…she thought back to the endless moving, if I’m this tired just watching them do everything, how tired would they be for actually doing everything?

With a sigh, a thought popped into her head. Manager oppa…where is he? Ji Eun took her phone and pressed her manager’s speed dial. Hmm I wonder what he's doing. He usually has other jobs around this time. Hearing a click, she spoke. "Oppa! What are you doing? I missed you today!" She smiled.

"...Hello?" A woman's suspicious voice rang in her ear. "May I ask who this is?"

Ji Eun gasped. "Uhh... I-I'm J-Ji Eun! Ah! No! I'm IU, pleased to meet you!" She bowed where she was standing. "I'm sorry for such a rude greeting! I hope there are no misunderstandings!" Ji Eun nervously listened for the woman's reply. What am I going to do? This is manager’s beloved wife!

“Ah! It’s IU, huh? Oh, goodness! What kind of a misunderstanding could I make with you? Ohohohoho! You don’t have the body of a fully grown woman; my husband wouldn’t be interested in that! So, no misunderstandings!

Ji Eun blinked. Don’t have the body of a full grown woman? Not interested? No misunderstandings? She blinked again. Should I be insulted? Or relieved that she isn’t going to misunderstand…

Oh! Mind my manners! How are you, dear?” the wife pattered on. My husband never brought you over, right? Well, I would like to invite you over to our house whenever you’re free!” The woman’s endless chatter made Ji Eun eager to get off the phone and made her regret calling. Adding on the army of miners picking away at her head and giving her a massive headache, Ji Eun just wanted to get to bed.

After a few polite comments and a message for her manager, Ji Eun got off the phone. She walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door. Looking at absence of food, thoughts popped up in her head. It’s true that I’m not a woman yet. Does everyone see me this way? Am I still a child in other’s eyes?

Suddenly, the little food that she did have didn’t look to appetizing and her army of miners picked at her head with newfound excitement.  Sighing she walked to her bedroom with sleep and promise of relief from her major headache lurking in her exhausted state. Only one thought lingered before sweet oblivion welcomed her in its warm grasp.

Does Yoseob think of me as a woman?

Oh and I need to buy more food.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! The continuous knocking woke Ji Eun up and she found out that her army of miners came back. I wonder if I have some aspirin. She sighed, probably not; I’m usually not that prone to headaches… “Coming...”

Once she opened her door, a guy rudely rushed in and shut the door behind him. Ji Eun’s eyes surveyed the cute face under the cap. The big brown eyes were panicked and he was dressed in a grey jacket with jeans. His white shirt was revealed, as his jacket wasn’t fully zipped.

“Ji Eun-ah! You can’t go out there!” Yoseob frantically pulled at her wrists and brought her to the window. “Look! Those cars out there are looking for you. Someone from your company accidentally exposed your apartments and now they’re like wolves waiting for you! Gahhhh!” Yoseob groaned, panicking. “How did this happen?!”

Ji Eun blankly stared at him. “Huh?” What is he talking about? Why are there people outside again? Does he have aspirin I can swallow?

“Just listen. Today, there was an article that was published. It had a picture of me giving you my jacket. I think the picture’s from yesterday. This article is written about how ‘Yoseob’s so kind to give a freezing girl his jacket, when he must be cold himself’. Now, I wouldn’t mind that, right? Well, it also talks about how you’re going out with Wooyoung and how...how...” Yoseob paused and ran an irritated hand through his hair, knocking his hat off. “How…you might be a ‘devil in an angel’s disguise’.” Yoseob’s eyebrows crinkled into a frown. “I know you’re not a devil. You can’t be, since you’re sweet and kind and because I li-“ He fell quiet and blushed. “Well, you can’t be since I know the real story behind that article.” He reached down and brushed a stray hair from Ji Eun’s eyes and smiled bashfully. “You’re bangs were covering your eyes.” He offered as an explanation.

Ji Eun just blinked away Yoseob’s touch and spoke. “So, I’m being portrayed as the ‘devil’ because I’m ‘going out with Wooyoung’, am I correct?”

Startled by Ji Eun’s frankness, Yoseob noticed her usually bright and warm eyes were now dull and emotionless. Her face was as pale as ash and her lips were faint. It was as if she was a ghost. “Ji Eun? Are you feeling ok?” Yoseob’s hand went to her forehead.

“Yes, I’m just a bit tired.” Ji Eun’s answer sounded automated.

Yoseob pulled his hand back, afraid to know how sick she was. Her dull black eyes sent shivers down his back. Something’s really wrong with Ji Eun. What should I do?

“Ji Eun? Will you listen to your oppa for once?” Yoseob playfully asked despite his frantic heart. First I’ll need to get her back asleep. I can’t work with her if her eyes are open. That dullness is... painful. As if I have no meaning in her life…

He asked her to lead him to her room. Then, he ordered her to stay on her bed. “If I find you gone, I’ll call the police!” He threatened playfully.

OMG WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOT ARE YOU, YANG YOSEOB? He yelled at himself when he shut the door. CALL THE POLICE? GIVE ME A BREAK! AND HER BEDROOOM! WHY HER BEDROOM, YOSEOB? YOUR MOM, WAIT WHO CARES ABOUT THAT? JI EUN’S MOM IS NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU! GOING INTO A CUTE GIRL’S ROOM BY YOURSELF! SHE’S SO DEFENSELESS RIGHT NOW AND LOOK AT YOU! YOU’RE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER! YOU’RE SUCH AN IDIOT!

Yoseob quickly searched the kitchen counter for some sleep medication. After a short moment, he realized there wasn’t any. Oh, no! What am I going to do? Wait, there’s a small market just outside her apartment! Yoseob started for the door when he remembered Ji Eun. I can’t leave her here…what am I going to do?

Giving up, he returned to her room to find her asleep on her bed. Well I guess she doesn’t need the medication…Yoseob thought, feeling foolish. Her sleeping face looked more natural. Yoseob marked in relief. He looked around her room. The first thing he noticed was her pink guitar. He had read somewhere that her guitar cost a lot. He looked at it uncertainly and with longing. Wish I can play the guitar.

He then noticed a neat calendar. It had Ji Eun’s schedule listed on it. The days that had already passed were crossed out neatly. He noticed that today’s day was unmarked. For yesterday, she wrote down her previously scheduled plan. It wasn’t crossed out yet. For tomorrow’s, she had written a schedule for her drama shooting. He looked back at today’s date. That’s strange. No schedule planned for today?

Yoseob thought for a second. There’s something I’m forgetting!. Argh! It’s in my head, but I can’t get it out! He looked around once again and saw Ji Eun’s picture of her sitting on top of her manager’s shoulders. I’m... jealous. Wait. Ji Eun’s manager. If she has no schedule today, that means he won’t be calling her. Which means she’ll be alone all day with no one to take care of her. Which means... I’LL. BE. ALONE. WITH. JIEUN. ALL. FREAKING. DAY!

Groaning, he questioned why he even was there. I’m the subject of the papers, yet I’m the one in her apartment taking care of her, stranded. I mean, if I’m caught, the issue would get even worse! He thought back to his rude awakening this morning…

 

“YANG YOSEOB! If you don’t pick up your phone right now, I’m going to throw it out the window!” Junhyung threatened as he ripped the warm blanket off of Yoseob in anger.

“Five more minutes…” Yoseob murmured cuddling closer to himself.

“YOSEOB!”

Seconds later Yoseob felt something rectangular hit him hard in the forehead. “OWW!” He yelled and bolted up in shock. The thrown object was singing Fiction really, really loudly. Rubbing his blurry eyes he focused on the object.

Why is a rectangle singing Fiction? I didn’t learn that in history…or was it geometry?

“I’ll hold on to you~ I won’t let you go~ Even today in the story of you and I still hasn’t ended~” The lyrics the rectangle was singing penetrated the fog in his head.

Wow…this rectangle is sad…it’s so…so…Yoseob struggled to figure out the word he was trying to say. What am I looking for? Desperate? Lonely? Obsessive? Clingy?

Who cares? Yoseob said as he gave up. He patted the rectangle, don’t be sad little rectangle, everyone has problems. What he didn’t know was that while he was patting the rectangle, he clicked the button that picked up his call.

“Yoseob? Why didn’t you pick up earlier?” Wooyoung’s frantic voice traveled out of the phone. “There’s a problem, a picture of you and Ji Eun is in the papers! Ji Eun’s in trouble!”

Ji Eun’s in trouble? By the time those three words registered in his brain his body was already up and changing. What the heck is happening?

“I’m going to go try to help the situation with the press. She probably doesn’t know what happened yet, hurry up and get there! I’m counting on you!” then he heard a click. Wooyoung had hung up.

“What? Hyung!” Yoseob yelled helplessly into the phone. But it was too late.

“Yoseob? Where are you going?” A semi-conscious Doojoon grumbled sleepily.

“I’m going to Ji Eun’s, there’s an emergency. Hyung, can you guys cover my schedule for today? Thanks!” Yoseob called out as he grabbed the morning paper and ran out of the dorm.

WHAT?? YOSEOB!” Doojoon screamed after him.

 

I hope Doojoon hyung isn’t going to hurt me too badly…Yoseob sighed and looked down at Ji Eun’s defenseless position. But… A warm feeling touched his heart and he smiled softly, it doesn’t matter. I’ll always be here for you Ji Eun, no matter what.