Dramatic Forgiveness

Love Squared

Okay end to Luna's dramatics... i was going to drag this out but, i just didn't think Luna was this kind of girl, i tried to end it somehow like she would. i think i kind of succeed. weellll thanks for sticking with me during the drama enjoy!!! :DDD

 

“And here are your uncles ladies.” Nichkhun introduced. Victoria giggled. “From the right to the left, it’s Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung, and Junsu. You guys, these are my lovely daughters, Suli, Amber, Krystal, and Luna.”

“Nice to meet you!” F(x) greeted.

“Nice to meet you too!” 2PM said back.

“I almost forgot to tell you but we got a mission card appa.” Victoria said to Nichkhun smiling, she handed him an envelope.

As WGM continued, Wooyoung kept stealing glances at Luna. She seems fine. I think… then the third time that he sneaked a glance; Luna noticed and shot him a death glare. Or not.

“Luna why don’t you go with Wooyoung to get us some ice cream?” Nichkhun offered.

Thanks hyung. Wooyoung smiled.

“Can you hold all of that? I’ll go with you.” Amber spoke up. Wooyoung thought it was a coincidence when Amber’s perfect smile turned into a glower that almost made Wooyoung back out. She clearly said, back off Luna, with her eyes.

“We would love the help.” Wooyoung forced a smile. Love the help my ! F(x) is going to be hard to crack…how am I going to get her alone? WGM is one of those shows that keep on filming…

“So where’s the nearest place for ice cream?” Luna asked out loud with a light tone. She was acting.

Amber thought about it, “I saw a convenience store around here somewhere…” she looked around. “Oh there it is!” The two ran to the store.

Wooyoung jogged behind them. When he got there, they were already discussing what flavors to get.

“We need to get ten in total right?” Amber thought out loud.

“Eleven.” Wooyoung corrected.

Amber smiled slyly, “Oh, that’s right, eleven.” He had no doubt that he was the eleventh. You don’t mess around with Amber…She might be scarier than Luna…maybe.

Wooyoung tried to talk to Luna at other points in the show but the same results happened, again, and again. He wasn’t able to talk to her alone and each time someone in 2PM tried to give them a chance, someone from F(x) butted in.

“GAHHHH!” Wooyoung yelled in frustration running his hands through his hair. The producers looked at him oddly as if saying what are you doing?

“Uhh I dropped the meat into the fire.” He forced a chuckle. Wooyoung and Junho were grilling the meat for dinner while the others got other stuff ready. He swore he saw a few people roll their eyes.

“Keep it in!” Junho whispered over the flames. Only one camera was with them but Junho hid his words by sneakily facing his back towards the camera. “You can probably talk to Luna after the show.” Then due to the protests of the camera man, he moved back into a favorable place.

Wooyoung held in his frustration and smiled and joked throughout the rest of the program. I’ll get to you later Luna.

“Luna? Luna?” Wooyoung entered the F(x) room scanning for her. “Where’s Luna?”

Amber gave him a death glare, “As if we would tell you.”

“Hey, Amber.” Krystal seemed apologetic when she faced Wooyoung and shrugged. “She’s not here. She already left for her next schedule.”

“What? Where did she go?”

But Krystal couldn’t tell him more because she was dodging blows from Suli and Amber. He looked towards Victoria for help. She thought about it for a second before she frowned.

“Ask our manager, we really don’t know each other’s schedules very well.”

“Thanks!” Wooyoung yelled out as he ran from the room. “You won’t regret it!”

“So can you tell me Luna’s next schedule?” Wooyoung asked hopefully to F(x)’s manager.

She smiled sadly to him, “I’m sorry, I can’t disclose that information, even if it’s you Wooyoung-sshi.”

Wooyoung sighed. He knew what she was talking about. His manager wouldn’t tell anyone his schedules expect for s. It was to control fans and for security, but it’s a pain in times like these.

“Its okay, thanks though.” he said and left. I could call her…but I don’t have her number. We usually met by coincidence. I could call Ji Eun but she might not tell me...F(x) probably won’t help me anymore…It’s not going to be in a freaking phonebook. He frowned. Why is it so hard to apologize?

“Hey, Wooyoung, what do you have after this?” Nichkhun walked up to him. “If you don’t have anything, can you…What, why are you staring at me like that?” Wooyoung might have been staring at Nichkhun hungrily. “Dude, you’re freaking me out. You look like one of my crazy fans. Stop it!”

“Hey, Nichkhun-hyung...” Wooyoung started with a creepy smile. Nichkhun just backed away.

10 minutes later…

“I got the numbers of Krystal, Amber, Suli, and Luna. But I’m guessing the one you want is Luna’s.” Nichkhun said tapping on his phone screen.

“Yes, please!” Wooyoung grabbed Nichkhun’s phone and put the phone number into his cell memory. “Thanks hyung, I’ll repay the favor later!” he ran out.

“But… I need a favor now…” he just sighed.

 

“Wooyoung, you’re needed at your next schedule!” Wooyoung’s manager pulled him away and dragged him from one show to the next without a break in-between for him to call. Finally, when he was done, it was 1 ‘o’clock in the morning.

“I can’t call her now!” he groaned. “What am I going to do? The longer I wait, the worse it’s going to get.” Wooyoung glared at his phone. His thumb hovered over the ‘message’ button on her contact button. “GAHHH! What am I thinking in the first place? I can’t apologize over the phone! Come on Wooyoung, you’re better than that.”

Forgetting the time, Wooyoung ran out of his dorm and started jogging towards F(x)’s. It wasn’t too far but by the time he got into the vicinity, he was breathing hard but thankfully not sweating. The dorm is supposed to be around here, but I don’t know the exact place. He looked around. Where am I anyway? Sitting on a bench and seeing the small playground he smiled, a park. I used to love these places…

 

Luna was sitting on a chair. It was 1 in the morning and she was crazy to still be up. I need to get to sleep, schedule tomorrow too… But she wasn’t sleepy; in fact she was wide awake. Feeling a little claustrophobic inside, she quietly slipped on her shoes and walked into the fresh air.

She took a deep breath and smiled. “Ahhh, now that’s fresh!” laughing quietly she walked around her neighborhood. “Hmm, now that I think about it, I never actually looked around our neighborhood. Too busy I guess.” She contemplated.

Step by step she got closer to him; unknowingly she reached her destination at the same park.

“Swings.” Smiling she headed towards the swings. There were two for very small children and two for people who are up at 1 in the morning.

Each push she kicked with her feet pushed her higher and higher.

“Do you like swings?”

She froze mid-push and stopped her swing when it got close to the ground. He was standing in front of her illuminated by the dim streetlights.

“Yea, I do.”

He stared at her for a second before he sat on the swing next to her. “You know, earlier today… at the set…” he took a deep breath, “I’m really sorry about what I said. I didn’t mean it. It was just…” he trailed off, wondering how to finish that sentence.

Luna just stayed quiet for a few minutes, just looking at the scenery. Then she chuckled.

“Is this your next drama?”

Wooyoung was taken back, “What?”

Then she full out laughed. “It’s so…cheesy. Us suddenly meeting each other in a park, and for some strange reason there are swings. Then we’re here and you’re apologizing. It seems like it’s straight out of a drama!”

He just blinked at her before he started laughing too.

“You set this up didn’t you.” Luna narrowed her eyes.

“Wha-, how can I set this up? If I brought swings here, I’m sure it would have attracted some attention!”

“It’s one in the morning, I don’t really think so.” Luna gestured at the empty park with her hand. “Do you see anyone else here?”

“Touché.” He half grinned, “Then how did I get you out here without contacting you?”

“Hmm…” she thought about it for a second. “I give up, I have no idea. How did you do it?”

“I’ll tell you when I figure out how to get workers to work this early in the day. And when I figure out where to buy swings. And when I figure out how to somehow magically get you out here without anyone telling you to.” He leaned back on air, his hands firmly grasping the metal. “But I really am sorry you know?”

She stayed quiet.

“Ji Eun…she said that, those two things would hurt you the most.”

Silence.

“Can I…can I know why?”

“…Let’s just say…” Luna chose her words carefully, remembering one moment with him. “You’re not the only one traumatized by an accident.”

Wooyoung stopped asking her. He didn’t want to push.

“But,”

He looked at her.

“Since cheesy things aren’t my favorite thing in the world, I’ll accept your apology and not break down and cry, spilling my guts like the current drama I’m watching.” She smirked, “I hear boys aren’t good with tears.”

“Boys, not men.”

“Oh, really?” Luna said with amusement, “So if I break down and cry right here, you can deal with it?”

Wooyoung bit his lip and smiled in defeat. “Never mind.”

She smirked and stood. “I have to go, I have schedules tomorrow.” She left.

“Bye!” Wooyoung smiled after her and then stood to leave too.