A Moment That Happens in Dramas/Animes ;D

Love Squared

Emm is taking a break.... and I have to post 2 chapters up by today! :D this is the first.... I think I'm going to be lectured by her about how short it is... but please support us even more, although I'm not as good of  a writer as Emm ;-; Thanks for commenting and subscribing!!!!

 

    Ji Eun answered her phone sleepily at 2 o’clock in the morning. “Hello?”

“Ji Eun!!!!!!!! Guess what? Woo Young apologized to me in the most cheesy way possible!!!! Hahahaha!” Luna’s voice rang clearly through her phone.

Ji Eun smiled. “Really? How did he apologize?” She was glad that her friend was back to her usual self.

“Well first of all, I was in the park, swinging on the swings and miraculously, he just appeared as if this was a drama! And........” Luna was unusually ecstatic for being awake at 2am.

Ji Eun attempted to stay focused on her friend’s voice as she was beginning to lose consciousness. “Mhmm.” “Oh really?” “Wow that does NOT sound like Woo Young oppa!” Ji Eun suddenly noticed that everything was dotted in black in the moonlight. That is weird. Ji Eun tried to move her arm to her lamp by her bedside. It fell short. Her arm felt heavy and it felt as though it was unattached from her body.

Ji Eun frowned and a sudden burst of pain erupted from her head. “Owwwwww!!!!”

Luna’s voice faded as her eyes lost focus and everything became black.

“Ji Eun? Ji Eun!! Are you there? Ji Eun!!! Are you ok?” Luna’s voice became frantic as no answer came.

“Ji Eun! I’m calling your manager!!!” A click signaled the end of their call.

Ji Eun’s phone remained opened.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luna started searching through her contacts and suddenly, a thought came to her. I don’t have her manager’s number.........

She ransacked her brain for ideas. She didn’t have Woo Young’s number either. There was no way to reach Ji Eun’s company at this hour. No way was she going all the way to Ji Eun’s dorms, which was far away since they were in different entertainment companies. Then she realized something.

She frantically dialed a number into her phone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Harro?” Yoseob mumbled, still intoxicated by sleep.

“Joonghee?” A deep voice rumbled through his phone.
Yoseob was suddenly wide awake. Joonghee? Who’s that? “Joonghee? Umm I think you got the wrong-----” He suddenly remembered.

“Ahhhhh!!! Manager! What’s up?” Yoseob sat up in his bed. He frowned. The moon was still up.

“Joonghee! A girl just called me at 2 AM in the morning! Keep your girl problems to yourself will you?” The manager’s irritated voice widened Yoseob’s eyes. “She said to give you a message. I’m only going to say this once so don’t go back to sleep!!!!”

Yoseob sat up straighter. A girl? .....maybe Ji Eun? “OK I’m listening.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob ran out with a sheet of paper in his pajamas and a jacket. His eyes darted for a taxi. “TAXI!” He ran towards one wildly.

When he was able to refrain from motioning the driver to go faster, his hands fumbled, straightening the paper over and over again. His eyes never leaving the windows in hope for the sight of LOEN Entertainment’s dorms.

When the cab stopped, he quickly paid the driver and ran out, struggling to reach the dorms as fast as he could.

Ji Eun... please be ok....