Friday

Love Squared

Hey guys! I'm two days early on my promise!! So proud of myself! :D well... i'm still sorry that i keep taking so long to upload, still getting used to high school... well here's one now! Please keep supporting us and thank you guys so far! We are so thankful to our awesome suscribers, viewers and commenters we love you! :D

 

Friday, aka Day after Tomorrow.

“So beautiful my girl~” Yoseob sang as he got out of bed remembering the day. “Oh oh girl oh oh girl~ Even if time goes by, compared to anyone else in this world, I will cherish you my girl, I will give you my all~”

“SHUT UP YANG YOSEOB! I’M SLEEPING!” Junhyung yelled covering his ears with his pillow.

“Time to wake up hyung! It’s morning!” Yoseob whistled, unable to keep the huge grin from his face.

“YAH YOU IDDIOT! IT’S 5:30 IN THE MORNING! THE SUN IS NOT EVEN UP YET, LET ME HAVE MY SLEEP!”

“What?” I’m sure, I would never wake up this…oh…Yoseob had drawn back the curtains expecting bright sunlight to flash into his eyes but was only met with darkness and the few pitiful streetlamps trying to fight back the dark. Yoseob frowned and checked his watch. 5:32, what am I going to do for six hours and twenty-eight minutes?

Since the boy was still in his jammies, he crept back into bed, careful not to irritate the annoyed and scary Junhyung anymore. Tossing and turning, he tried to go back to sleep but it was useless, Yoseob was already fully awake, thoughts and emotions running marathons through his head.

About to sigh, his head was hit by a flying pillow. “If you’re awake, get out of here! Stop squeaking the bed!” Junhyung groaned, trying to get some sleep.

“Yes hyung~” Yoseob sang happily skipping into the kitchen in his sushi jammies. “Loving you forever, more than anyone else in the world, as high as the skies, I’m loving you forever~ Forever, happily, with you, loving you~” he sang as he cooked one of the few things he knew how to make, fried eggs

“SHUT UP YANG YOSEOB!”

Yoseob snickered and yelled back, “Yes hyung!” then he proceeded to sing, a little more quietly. As soon as his three servings of eggs were done; he scooped out a large helping of rice. Setting the rice, omelet, and kimchi, a necessary part of the meal for every Korean, on the table, he was about to eat when he heard a quiet knock then someone leaving. The paper… Yoseob thought. Looking longingly at his small makeshift meal, he shrugged off the newspaper and dug in wildly. Who cares, someone else will get it.

Five minutes later, he was done with his breakfast. “Ahh… what should I do now?” he thought ennui creeping in. “There’s still six hours left. I can’t get dressed yet because everyone is in the room sleeping…” his gaze wandered to the TV and Yoseob grinned.

He scrambled for the remote and turned it on. “Boring…boring…boring…boring…boring…” he flipped through all the channels offered and settled on the thing that seemed the most interesting, a drama. It was a marathon of a particular drama celebrating its ending. It was back to back without any commercials. Yoseob shrugged and sat back on the couch relaxing. Episode one

 

“Hey, Seobbie, what are you doing?” Doojoon yawned. He walked over to the boy. Yoseob was four feet from the screen, his widened eyes glued to the screen and his mouth hanging open. He was sitting upright completely entranced by the people acting. “Seobbie? Hello? Are you alive?”

“SHUSH HYUNG! THIS IS THE GOOD PART! JI WOOK IS GOING TO TELL HER THAT HE LOVES HER! BUT WHAT HE DOESN’T KNOW IS THAT SHE HAS CANCER AND ONLY HAS SIX MONTHS TO LIVE! AND SHE DOESN’T WANT TO HER HIM SO…OMG SHE DID IT!” Yoseob gasped. “NOOOO!! JI WOOK SHE LOVES YOU! DON’T BE FOOLED! SHE ONLY TOLD YOU THAT SHE DOESN’T LIKE YOU ANYMORE BECAUSE SHE HAS CANCER AND SHE DOESN’T WANT TO HURT YOU BECAUSE SHE ONLY HAS SIX MONTHS TO LIVE!” Yoseob yelled at the screen. “NO DON’T WALK AWAY AND LEAVE HIM LIKE THAT YEON JAE!”

“Uhh…okay?” Doojoon said creeped out but trying that to show it. “What’s wrong with him?” he said pointing to Yoseob while chugging water.

Hyunseung shrugged, “He’s been like that since I woke up. It seems that he’s obsessed.”

“Great.” Doojoon said sarcastically when Yoseob started to yell at the TV again.

“SE GYUNG! YOU’RE SO MEAN TO YEON JAE! YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING! SHE HAS CANCER YOU DUMBO! WAIT NOO!! DON’T GIVE JI WOOK OVER TO THE EVIL WOMAN! YEON JAE!” He howled.

Doojoon sighed, “I hope he’s not going to disturb the neighbors.”

Hyunseung ignored him and looked into the mirror, already having lost interest in Yoseob’s drama addiction and Doojoon’s concern about the neighbors. “I’m having such a good hair day today! Shame we don’t have anything scheduled…”

Doojoon just rolled his eyes. “That’s ridiculous.” he muttered. “Seobbie, get away from the TV, you’re sitting too close, you’ll ruin your eyes.” He suddenly stopped, “Oh My Goodness, now I sound like my dad…” Doojoon groaned and walked away shaking his head, horrified.

“Yah, Yang Yoseob.” Junhyung growled. “You have one hour before you have to leave.”

“We don’t have schedules today.” Yoseob said absentmindedly, his entire concentration hot glued all over the screen.

“Remember you idiot? Starts with a Ji, ends in a Eun?”

“Ji…Eun?” He said puzzled, and then his brain snapped back into attention. “Oh NO!! My outfit!” he groaned running madly to his clothes.

The members heard a crash then a slam. Abruptly after, Yoseob’s agonized voice, “I’m okay!” They all rolled their eyes.

After about twenty minutes of scrimmaging and hearing Yoseob talking to himself, he ran out of the room with two outfits set up in their respective hangers.

“You guys, which one should I wear?” he asked, “This is outfit number one.” Yoseob said putting the first outfit in front of him. It was a long sleeved black, gray, and white plaid shirt, under it was a plain white v-neck t-shirt, artificially jeans. It was starting to get chilly. “This is outfit number two.” Outfit number two was a thin, v-neck black cashmere sweater and snug but comfortable jeans.

“I like number one.” Kikwang piped up immediately, “It looks manly but casual.”

“Yea, but number two is ‘I’m warm and sensible but I still look hot’.” Hyunseung contradicted.

The two argued about the outfits. Riled up because it was something they were interested in. Plus their pride and fashion sense was on the line.

Dongwoon shrugged, “Do it really matter? You’ll look fine in either of them.”

Fine? I don’t want to be fine, I want to look awesome!

Doojoon hurried to calm him down, “I’m sure Dongwoon means that you will look just as awesome in both outfits.”

“Cashmere looks too expensive, go with outfit number one. You’re trying to blend in remember?” Junhyung yawned.

“Wow, that’s a good idea!” Yoseob said surprised.

“Yang Yoseob, why do you sound so shocked?” Junhyung growled while narrowing his eyes.

“Nothing hyung!” Yoseob yelled back running into the room to get dressed.

Kikwang looked triumphant while Hyunseung pouted, “I liked the second one…”

“Okay how’s this?” Yoseob said coming out fifteen minutes later, all ready. He softly ruffled his hair and was wearing outfit number two. A silver watch was on his left wrist and that was all the jewelry he was wearing. He turned around to let them see all of it.

“Looks great!” Kikwang approved with two thumbs up.

Dongwoon, Junhyung, and Doojoon nodded their approval.

“…I liked the second one better…” Hyunseung pouted.

Yoseob checked his watch, “Wow! I better get going!” he stepped into his white sneakers and waved. “Bye you guys! See you later!”

As soon as they heard the door shut and Yoseob’s fading steps, all six members grinned evilly.

“Let’s go!” Doojoon cheered. All the members got ready in a flash to go follow the poor visual maknae’s date.

 

By the way... the drama that Yoseob was talking about is called The Scent of a Woman (yes, it is a real drama). The drama is very well written and had me laughing  or mad or crying or happy with cuteness with every episode. If you guys have time, please watch it! It's very good and is a very satisfiying drama with a nice and sweet ending. :)