Chapter 2

Do Opposites Really Attract?

 

 

*This chapter will be a flashback! Enjoy :)

 

It was the first day of High School. Hana was nervous as she knew she would not make any friends this year too. She was too quiet and shy. Her classmates tried making friends with her but all they get was a cold shoulder from Hana. Its not like she wants to act like that but they mistaken her of being cold when she's just really really shy.

 

Hana walked into the school's compound and noticed a very large crowd nearby. 'To go or not to go?' She argued in her mind. 'Go, Hana! You might make friends!' Her inner angel self, spoke. "Friends" She smiled. Before her devil self could speak, she ran to join the crowd.

 

"Oppa, please! I really like you! Please, go out with me!" A petite girl confessed while kneeling down. Just who is she confessing to? Hana's eyes darted to a good looking guy who was leaning against the school wall while yawning. His tie were loose, His pants were not even school pants. He had cold scary eyes.

 

"Yah, are you stupid?" He suddenly spoke. "Huh?" The girl looked at him with her eyes widened. "What kind of girl would confess to a guy on the first day of school? You don't even know my name" He said calmly. "W-well you are good looking" She answered without shame. He tsked and smirked. "Get the hell out of my sight or you will regret it" His voice suddenly turned deep.

 

The girl stood up and shook her head "But oppa" Her eyes started to get teary. Girls around Hana were high fiving because he rejected her. The guy ignored her and bumped into her shoulders leaving with his other six friends. Hana's eyes sparkled as she felt her heart beating faster.

 

Despite his cold attitude, Hana loved how he can say things so calmly. How he says anything he wants not caring whether anyone was offended. How he broke the rules, on the first day of school. He was everything, she can't be. Ever since that day, Hana secretly watched him and his group of friends.

 

Well, she was not stalking him. They would often hang out at the rooftop during break time not knowing Hana was there seating nearby reading. Because of her small body, she could be barely seen. She would always hang out there during break time even before INFINITE knew about this place.

 

There was one time when she was eating quietly at the corner, she heard him laugh for the first time. It sent countless of butterflies to her stomach. He is just a normal teenager that wants to enjoy his school life but can't due to his obsessive fangirls that wouldn't stop bugging him even though he threatened to burn their house down if they wont stop.

 

That same day when she heard him laugh, they were girls in her classroom making a huge fuss about something. They were screaming and some were crying. 'Whats going on?' She thought and bit her lip. As if someone heard her thoughts, a girl came running in the room while panting.

 

"INFINITE is badly injured!" She managed to say. "WHAT?" Everyone started running out of the class leaving Hana dumbfounded. "Infinite? Injured?" She furrowed her eyebrows and pouted. "Injured? Infinite?" Her eyes slightly widened.

 

She followed the rest of her classmates as she grew worried. She reminded herself to keep distance from the rest in case they notice her. Why would that quiet girl that seats at the back of the class care about the kingkas right? She stopped walking when she realised they were at the field.

 

INFINITE and this other gang were fighting. Punches were being throwned. Hana started to tremble after she saw her crush falling down with blood at the corner of his lips. He looked weak. Oh how she wish she could just go there and help him. She took out her handkerchief and wanted to pass it to him but her shyness overtook her. She slowly kept it back in her pocket and left since she could not stand it.

 

'Next time if I ever see him get hurt, I will help him. Kim Myungsoo.'

 

 

SUBSCRIBE,

COMMENT

AND VOTE!

Thanks for reading!