Chapter 1

Do Opposites Really Attract?

 

 

The sun shone into Hana's eyes, as she lied asleep in bed. She got one of the pillows to cover her face, just to gain a couple more minutes of sleep. However, before she knew it, it was time to get up for school. Eventually, She pulled herself out of bed and dragged herself out to the bathroom.

 

Grabbing her toothbrush and lazily spreading the toothpaste, She started to brush her teeth while the water ran for the shower. After showering, She dried her hair and wore her uniform. She tied her hair into a messy bun. She grabbed her school bag and left her room.

 

"Good Morning Sweety" Mrs.Jung greeted as soon as she saw Hana at the kitchen.  "Good morning" Hana said quiet enough to count as a whisper. Mrs. Jung sighed but replaced it with a smile. Not only was she shy but she was also quiet. She barely talks to any of her parents. Hana sat down and started eating the french toast that was prepared by her mom. "Eat up Hana-ah. Oh yes before I forget. Could you pass the brownies I baked to Mrs. Lee? I made a lot and I know how she loves my brownies" Her mom grinned.

 

Hana almost choked on her orange juice. She started coughing and her mom patted her back. "Are you alright?" Hana nodded slowly. Going to Mrs. Lee's house means she has to talk. What if she's not home and her son is? Oh how she hates going through that. After she was done eating, she grabbed her school bag and the brownies that was wrapped.

 

"Bye" She mumbled and kissed her mom goodbye. She got out of the house and took a deep breath. 'Here goes nothing'. She walked to the house next door and weakly knocked. "Who's there?" A guy's voice could be heard. Hana froze and her eyes widened. The door opened revealing a guy with a towel around his next and his hair still wet. It was indeed, Jin. "Oh, hara" He said and chuckled. 

 

"Is that for us?" He asked with a wide smile. "Y-yes" She replied while looking else where. 'Dont make eye contact' She pleaded in her mind. "Thanks!" He smiled and ruffled her hair. Hana's face turned red. He took the brownies from her and she ran. Far far away from him. Jin laughed and shook his head. "What's new" He joked.

 

Hana arrived to school while panting. 'I'm late' She panicked. It was 7. 30 am but her school hours only starts in half an hour. She would go to school early everyday to avoid people from seeing her. She quietly made her way to her seat and sat down taking out her favourite story book.

 

Her story book was covering her face making her feel more than safe. Soon, the class was filled with people making the situation noisier. Hana squirmed in her seat as she felt uncomfortable. "Yo hana!" One of her guy classmates greeted her. He pulled the chair in front of hana and faced Hana. Her face started turning red. Her hands were shaking but thankfully her book was covering her face.

 

'What does he want?' She thought. "Did you do your maths homework? Since you are the only one who finished it..........." He started mumbling. Hana sighed and took out her maths honework from her bag. "H-here" She handed him her book and quickly looked at her story book again. He stopped mumbling and did a punched his fist in the air. "Thank you!" He beamed and left.

 

'What was his name again?' She thought and shrugged. 'Who cares' The teacher came in and Hana smiled lightly. What is better than studying right? She started writing down her notes but the rest of the class couldn't even bother to pay attention.

 

A loud laugh could be heard and everyone looked outside the class. Lee sungyeol and Jang Dongwoo was running with a broom in their hand while laughing. "They look so cute" One of Hana's classmate whispered to her friend. Of course they were, they were THE hottest guys in school with the other members of INFINITE. Her teacher massaged his temple and slammed the table with his book.

 

"SUNGYEOL & DONGWOO, GET BACK TO CLASS!" The teacher yelled making Hana flinched. They raised both of their hands and threw the broom on the floor. They laughed at each other before running away. "Kids" He muttered and shook his head. Hana gulped. 'Is he going to pass by our class too?' Hana was thinking about her ultimate crush Kim Myungsoo.

 

How did this shy girl even fell in love with him anyway?

 

Hides my face forever :( hehe i know this chapter but here's a little introduction. The next chapter will be longer and it will mostly be flashbacks. I would like to thank my 8 subscribers! Welcome to new ones ;)

 

SUBSCRIBE,

VOTE,

AND COMMENT!